It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs a Diversion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I believe that they are a diversion. But that demons/satan are/is behind it. Either with visions and/or playing the puppet master of powerful government officials who could actually make or have the ships made.

Outlandish? Sure. But just as plausible to me as any other explanation.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

What are we left with then? Hear-say and amateur photos! However don't be fooled if the picture/video is unclear because ufos are known to cloak and thus are almost invisible.

UFO's are known to cloak? Are you serious? How would this ahem... "fact" be "known"? Citing Star Trek episodes doesn't count.

I remember taking a family photo once and after developing the film I was shocked to see a white disk "floating" above my house but the funny part was that nothing was visible when we took the picture.

Can you post this photo?

Just out of curiosity, how do you make the leap that an anomaly appearing on a 2-d print of a photo means you captured an image of an extra-terrestrial vehicle that has the ability to "cloak" itself from the naked eye?

Back on topic... if Roswell and Kecksburg really involved Soviet satellites crashing to earth in the U.S., wouldn't the government be better served to encourage people to believe they were UFOs that the government was trying to cover up?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesun
Its funny though how shapes of ufos have changed from predominately saucer shaped to triangular shaped ufos. I wonder what caused the ufos to change direction in terms of the way thier crafts are shaped

[edit on 27-5-2008 by thesun]

Actually they havn't. The three lifelong ufos I've seen, in the presence of others, (excluding the one I don't actually remember because I was around 3, and that one was witnessed by an enitre campground where we lived at the time), only the last one was triangular. Two of the 3 were this year. The triangular one, alone, seemed to make a crude loud pulsing sound that did demonstrate advanced science, but not the kind of advanced science the first sighting did, nor the mental contact portion of the second sighting. In other words, the triangular one seemed the most primitive and indeed is most often linked to human design. And then there is the testimonies of so many abductees/contactees now that assuming all were ours doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
UFO's are known to cloak? Are you serious? How would this ahem... "fact" be "known"? Citing Star Trek episodes doesn't count.

How can I possibly prove to you or anyone else that ufos cloak? Popular belief based on eyewitness accounts and hear-say suggest that this highly probable.

Can you post this photo?

I lost it many years ago.

Just out of curiosity, how do you make the leap that an anomaly appearing on a 2-d print of a photo means you captured an image of an extra-terrestrial vehicle that has the ability to "cloak" itself from the naked eye?

Its not really a big leap of imagination. 1+1=2.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join