It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America... Your Vote Doesn't Count

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
To all. Hi.

This is something I've just started to look in to and, if it can be proven, it doesn't matter what you do, Obama WILL win the election. Why? Because Cheney, Bush, Obama, Kings and Queens old and new, as far back as biblical and Egyptian times, are all part of the same bloodline. Incest, marriage and another sprinkle of incest. Not something to be taken lightly when you consider that this may have made it possible for the same 13 families to run the planet for literally thousands of years.

It's a massive claim and, although I'm positive that this has been brought to everyone's attention before, I'm sure that people will at least watch these videos I came accros on youtube. At the time I was looking at the Mayans, 2012 and other related stuff, just out of interest.

I would like for anyone else with an interest in this to let me know thier views after watching some of this.

please visit www.youtube.com... to see the main link where there are 31, 8 - 10 minute videos I urge you to watch.

A few other ones of interest are;

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... (list of videos by one poster on the bloodlines)

I'm a UK resident and the waves made in the USA hit here. I don't know why because acording to the videos, we own you. Not my words.

How do you feel as an American citizen that your vote doesn't matter?

My sugestion would be to not vote. Spread the word not to vote. Tell the reasons why you wont vote. Send the links to all your friends, use my post if you wish. Send the links to any reporters you know. I don't know any.

I'm a director of a company in the UK and have a good education. I don't find this hard to believe, and like I said, I'm currently looking into this as much as my spare time allows.

I apologise for any spulling mystakes, but I've typed this out pretty quickly as a spare of the moment thing. I want your reactions, your thoughts. Do you think you've just wasted part of your life you'll never get back, or Do you believe this?

Does 2012 mean anything? Aparently our calendars are anything up to 7 years out of sync according to some.

I'm not a doom and gloom person, nor an end of the world is nigh kinda guy but this did depress me slightly.

Hope I've openned a few eyes,

Remirah.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
peoples votes don't count...just the electoral college.

elections are a joke.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Xavius]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
www.BlackBoxVoting.Org

Yes, When ... We Clean House ... Bev Harris will be held in a place of Honor.

Hacking Democracy
video.google.com...

[edit on 27-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

[edit on 27-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Remirah

Like things are any different here in the UK. If someone tells me Boris had any chance of losing that election I wouldn't believe them.

I knew about this back then, only just started looking into it though and I looked at the papers, they took the piss out of lib dem, belittled Ken livinstone and only had overly good things to say about brilliant Boris. Like he was true blue Boris Johnson and he was mentioned last with more emphasis. THis was done everywhere. This is just the example that made me realize this stuff exists.

If your reading into this stuff, you'll have to send me what you find, because I want to find out more to be honest. Also I found a site that mentioned that something big was planned for the 2012 olympics and its no coincidence that London won on a year so important to NWO and mayan theories.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
if you ask me its IGNORANT to assume that elections arnt rigged.
if the peoples vote goes agenst the fat cats agenda then they will change it in their favor.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ThEsEnTiNeL]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think you overestimate the amount of control people have over generations when you assume the presidents of our united states have been in cahoots for years, and are all related. Firstly, we're all related in some way so that's not exactly proof.

Saying that our votes don't count and then suggesting that NOT voting would somehow resolve this issue is ludicrous. Not voting won't resolve the issue, it will just give the powers-that-be a justification for making our decisions for us. Today they have to come up with reasons to make our decisions for us. If we don't vote, and keep up the charade, they'll just start doing it without even pretending to care.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Dany_Barking

Cheers mate. You a Brit then I take it? I've been watching a bit more tonight. 2 hours worth of Zeitgeist on google but it got half way through and crashed. Den den derrrrrr!!!!! Anyhow I'm going to try and watch it again in a minute. Very interesting.

What you said about the 2012 olympics can be researched on a few good video sites. One thing is that the numbers can be arranged to spell ZION when you adjust the 2's. Could mean nothing. Some say it does.

If we are to continue down this path I strongly believe it will not be long before the UN is the one world government and the nazi leadership with bootcamps for the dregs of society installed, Hitler called them Youth Training Camps I think. This is the recent Conservative initiative that will win votes in the UK from the people scared about the rise in knife and gun crime, but lose votes from the people who have had it so easy living off the state. Anyone fancy checking out the conservative party leaders bloodlines? Could be nothing.

If Americans so strongly believe that thier own government brought down the Twin Towers why is there no voice loud enough to hear on mainstream media.

Why in the UK can we not ask for this to be looked at from this side of the pond? Are we in too deep? Is it a coincidence that on the day of the bombings in London our own Metropolitan Police Force was running a training exercise that mirrored the attacks? Come on now......

This is why they need to be outed for who, and more importantly, what they are.

I can waffle sometimes but all these things spin around in my head. There's no such thing as a coincidence in my opinion.

Right, Zeitgeist.

Night people.

Remirah.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Remirah

That is what I am also saying Here
in this thread.

Seems were noticing things other people are ignoring!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
In response to your comment about not voting. I'm not saying don't vote. I'm trying to see if the people can finally be counted for what they think. Not what I think. I'm keeping that to myself for now. I'm glad someone actually made that point early.

If 1 person says he saw a ufo, didn't take a picture and had no other witnesses, you probably wouldn't take them too seriously. However, if a group of people that have never met see a ufo, and acquire numerous pictures and cell phone footage, it causes a stirr, and people question it. Just a little stir because people still don't like to say to others that they believe in little grey men. Even your average person can work out that if we are the only species here his mother is quite probably his sister too. No offence to anyone.

If people are more likely to believe that thier government lies to them and are not afraid to say it, maybe there's something we can do.

Do you think people, that we can make a difference by telling them that we believe what they don't want us to know? There are no coincidences.

All the press scream out for scandals on MP's and the Royals in the UK. Why will they not touch this? Why? Same in America with Clinton and the stain.

One thing to consider here is why did America spend over $100 million dollars on finding out what that stain was and where it came from, but only $14 million dollars (first amount allocated was around $7 million I think) to the 9/11 Commission. This is the Goverment that cares about people in the "free world".

I genuinely think that the UK july bombings were an internal, government organised act. How can you be running an excersise of the same attack on the day it happens? This is not a coincidence.

I'm still hopeful that this thread will begin to grow in numbers and support.

Elections are coming in the UK and USA and we need to push the mainstream media on this. Will any documentary making companies touch this subject in an attempt to put it on the big screen? Please not Micheal Moore! Anyone but him.

Suggestions, thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Remirah

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Shar,

I have asked if the MODS want to look at this as a combined topic / thread.

I've also posted on your thread.

Cheers,

Remirah

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I do not vote.

I write.

yours,

the mighty pen of the new dawn

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Am I too early to think that the people in this forum dont have the time to comment on this thread?

Just what you believe is enough.

Put pen to paper Anonmous poster and say why you wont vote. Not some mooky, yeah I said mooky, 4 line rubbish.

Why is it you can lead a horse to water but not make it drink? I sometimes think that people don't want to know the truth and would rather bury your heads in the sand and go along with it.

I up until recently I didn't believe what was going on but things have changed my mind.

People like William Cooper (rest in peace) are telling the truth. There are many others too. Please go and look up the Project Camelot website and listen to the interviews, read the transcripts and see how it all fits together on different levels.

I'm still watching, reading and making my own conclusions.

Please comment as you see fit,

Remirah

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
So, what a shock, Obama will be the one running for the Presidency! What a shocker??? I think not.

I urge you to look at the videos and see for yourself that it doesn't matter, Obama will be the President of the USA.

You will invade Iran.

WWIII will happen.

What will it take for people to actually do something?

Remirah.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Have you guys checked out this "Hacking Democracy"
Blackboxvoting.org...

I think everyone should vote... absentee ballot...
for Ron Paul... like there is another choice... get real...
Ron is a Mason but he aint related to the Queen I can tell you that.

anyway, someone in here is from England... we will be at war with
England and ISIS-RA-EL for there part in corrupting America.
in time... nothing soon, only around 2013 do I see a war immenant..
so there is still time to return our wealth.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remirah
To all. Hi.

This is something I've just started to look in to and, if it can be proven, it doesn't matter what you do, Obama WILL win the election. Why? Because Cheney, Bush, Obama, Kings and Queens old and new, as far back as biblical and Egyptian times, are all part of the same bloodline. Incest, marriage and another sprinkle of incest. Not something to be taken lightly when you consider that this may have made it possible for the same 13 families to run the planet for literally thousands of years.

Very informative stuff you have here. While we the sheep sleep, their plan goes on. It will continue to go on however long it takes to complete its mission. Which is why they do not worry about what is put out there about them anymore. Disinformation has worked well in their favor.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Can someone see if OBAMA visited with the Bilderbergs..?
I know Billary did attend - So Billary should be our Leader..
one way or another - didn't she threaten him with Assasination a
few days ago...?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'd have to agree with your premise to a point. However, adopting the "why bother voting...it changes nothing" position only serves their agenda. Especially now, here in America, when we have a possible third party evolution in progress. Senator Ron Paul scares the hell out of them. Regardless of our past political leanings, most Americans are angry with both Parties for their insistence to be dominated by Corporations, Special interests of Wall Street, and International Bankers. After all. their strangle hold of our Govt. guarantees their survival at the expense of the people. Their operating with total abandonment of ethics and morality to enrich themselves, and using extortion tactics and threats of Martial Law to force bail-outs, etc. from the taxpayers is nothing less than Fascist Governing. And we want change!
Mr. Paul, who may threaten desired policy's of both parties, will not tolerate those who are out to destroy American principles. By pulling the fangs from the IRS, the FED, and taming the Military Industrial Complex while restoring Civil Liberties will aide tremendously. He is not a "Hitler" and offers a logical path out of this madness. Its obvious that only such a threat to the status-quo is necessary to bring us back to the basics. We are in dire need of Nationalism and he may bring that back to us.
I am not suggesting he will fix all the world's problems, but he (and followers) may force the desired effect of rational government where both the Democrat and Republican Parties must adhere to the Constitutional Government that served us so well in the past. What a concept! We might restore things like..."Due Process," "Habeas Corpus," "Posse Comitatus" "Property Rights" "The Right to Bear Arms" the protection from "Illegal Search and Seizure" the "Right to Privacy," "Fair Taxation" and "Separation of Powers" to add to our arsenal to defend unwanted Government intrusions.
These are a few of "our rights" guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States. Not "privileges" subject to the whims of Government Officials and nameless sycophants. Regardless, its time to consider options that may seem radical to avoid a bloody confrontation. Personally, i believe the threat of a third party with its ability to force the needed realignment to the path of our fore-fathers will offer relief. Not only here but the World as well. We may find more cooperation abroad rather than threatening a WW-III situation.
There is so much to say, however, i think it be better to do so in a multi-party discussion rather than my rants. Please offer your opinions as i will look for them.

top topics

join