It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Gilliland and The Sattva Sanctuary...UFO hot spot? (Video Footage)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Okay, let me start off by saying I am biased towards liking this guy. I have corresponded back and forth with him a few times via e-mail and found him to be just a really personable, down to earth, and helpful gent. Quite a likeable fellow.

That being said, he has drawn quite a bit of attention to himself, and more importantly, his Sattva Sanctuary, a beautiful, sprawling landscape in Trout Lake, Washington. The location is said to be an absolute hot-spot for regular, and often times dramatic UFO sightings...

James claims to have heightened ability to interact and communicate with these beings since experiencing a Near Death Experience years ago, which gave him a dramatic shift in his consciousness.

In the following short interview, he talks about these beings, and what I find rather interesting is how he refers to them as ultra-dimensionals, "Masters" and Angelic-type beings...He also refers to how ones FOCUS and INTENT are KEY in establishing contact and interaction.

Here's some footage captured above his Sattva Sanctuary:

An object becoming very bright, splitting into two seperate objects, then re-integrating back together...Very strange.

More footage, this time of what appears to be a giant, elongated triangle craft...

Two ships "powering up", setting off an intensely bright illumination...

It's a dream of mine to travel to the Sattva sanctuary and visit with this interesting individual and hopefully capture some good UFO footage in the process!

Has anybody here been there?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
When I first saw one of James' conferences I liked him instantly, and ever since his ATS Mix interview I've been feeling such a strong connection between Mount Adams, the visitors, James and ATS, it's almost unbearable.....

As I've been saying in other threads, I can't wait for Team ATS to check it out! I am positive they will have an amazing Contact experience there....

Good thread DD

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
James Gilliland interview with Art Bell Pt. 1

(Pleidian Super-Babes?? YEAH!!!!
)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Yeah, I've been listening to some of his various interviews where he says that these beings are absolutely stunningly beautiful to the eye, like they have been genetically modified to perfection, looks-wise.

The thing I like about him is his whole approach to the subject---He believes that we need to raise our consciousness levels through meditation and other focus excersizes and really put the INTENT out there.

One sentence he said to me really resonated with me:

"Contact through CONSCIOUSNESS is key."

I have found that in my personal experiences with these craft to be 100% true.

The more time I spend meditating and lifting my states of consciousness prior to and during my attempts at getting them to show up, the better my results always are.

I believe James has mastered this...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yes I agree, that is the methodology of CSETI as well, and James says that "countless" ships came in when CSETI did a training there....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Going to give this another bump, since we now have an ATS member who has actually BEEN THERE reporting on what he experienced, and seems to be taking a lot of flack for the pics he's presented.

I submit this thread to show some of the more dramatic things that have been captured on film to further corroborate jpvskyfreak's experiences as being the real deal...This place definitely is a hot-bed for activity!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
thanks for making this thread.
I just finished watching a bunch of interviews with James and other footage from his ranch thanks to your bringing light on the subject.
I had actually not heard of him or his sanctuary before.

I have no reason not to believe him.
I too would love to visit this ranch... and meet some of these super model aliens he talks about

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
I too would love to visit this ranch... and meet some of these super model aliens he talks about

Oh man! One of my dreams is to meet one of the Pleidian Super-Babes before I die!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I noticed that James says some of these beings ARE us--That they come from extremely advanced past civilizations who due to cataclysms or other planet shattering events either went off world or deep inside the earth. Some have come back according to him, some never left at all, they just went deep into the earth or oceans...

Then of course there's the "others"...Such as the "ultra-dimensionals" and "light-beings"...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
James is certainly likable enough. I have watched a few videos on him and his ranch. Has anyone there ever seen more than LITS? (lights in the sky) LITS unforunately prove very little to a UFO researcher. Give me a craft and daylight or near daylight to work with.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
people can ague all they want, but when you see one, a real one, you know that something special is happening.
seeing is believing as some say.
I'm sure we will be seeing much more believers soon...

thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Can this guy summon UFOs every night ? Why isnt he all over the news ? Id love to go and see this stuff with my own eyes.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
Can this guy summon UFOs every night ? Why isnt he all over the news ? Id love to go and see this stuff with my own eyes.

neh, hes not prophet Yaweh or w/e the guys name is.
He doesnt summon the UFOs, they just seem to appear almost every night at his ranch.
Apparently the nearby mountain is a UFO hot spot, but most of the time the UFOs only show themselves if people send out positive vibes.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Yeah, apparently Mt. Adams, which sits adjacent to his sanctuary, has been the subject of high strangeness for quite some time. Even dating back to the Native Americans or earlier. So this is nothing new in that region, it's been going on for perhaps centuries. Speculating, there may be some sort of base near or in that mountain...

new topics

top topics

join