It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Feelings - past experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I know this is kind of a strange topic and I put it here for more deep discussion..
Ill go with the past experiences 1st and tell me if anyone can explain or had similiar situations occur to themselves.....
When I was younger about 5 years old we lived in a historic part of our city and had a dirt basement. During one summer day our dog wandered downstairs and pulled a bone from the soil, being young I have no clue what the bone was of, but all I can say is it was really large. About the size of a leg bone if I remember correctly. Well shortly after that I had a strange experience while sleeping on the couch. I was laying there and this lady came up and chased me into my parents room, I woke my parents up and the lady dissappeared. The women was very creepy looking, greenish tone to skin, greyed hair and very boney.

Now it relates onto the current time......and the strange feelings...I have this re-occuring thought were ever I am that some old lady is following me, like a ghost. Its obviously someone who is dead, but the feelings fluctuate and seem extremely strong at times..to the point I am totally in struck with feelings of terror.

I dont know if the situations are related but everytime I have the feeling of someone behind me I think of the time when I was younger. I usually dont believe in paranormal stuff as such, but its just something I wanted to express.

Feel free to call me a nut now.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
what a nutter (
)

nah only joking.

the spirit is probably the same one from your shildhood, it wouldve been attached to you or you energy since that time and for some reason is trying to contact you, it could be nothing but it could be a warning.

if you are fearfull remember if you ask it to leave and want it to leave it must leave.

if that doesnt work try reciting the lords prayer, or try consulting a priest etc. they might be able to help, if that fails, i heard that extreamly high pitch noises annoy spirits and force them to leave.

have you tried asking who this person is???

simply say "who are you, and are you from the light??" or "have you been sent by god" etc it has always worked for me in the past.

try to stay calm too, if you get angry chance are you might bring negativity your way.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The following feeling is not anything that I see. Its strictly a feeling and when I look back I see nothing. Then when I turn again it is back. Its really strange and it is fearful at times. Its generally a feeling I get walking up stairs, well the fearful feeling at least.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
you don't have to see a spirit for it's presence to be felt, it can be in many forms. infact only a small amount of people ever actually see a spirit (shadows, white aura etc etc).

so if you do get the feeling and don't like it, simply ask it to go away (nicely) or recite the lords prayer.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
There's a Kevin Bacon movie (kinda sorta) like that (can't remember the name) but the point is the ghosts are tryng to get you to do something.

It's a shame you can't find out about that old house, and why the hell there was a bone in your basement! I guess your parents didn't know or blew it off?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yeah Rant they pretty much blew it off. We have this great collection of old mid 18th century bottles that were all found in that basement as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
The following feeling is not anything that I see. Its strictly a feeling and when I look back I see nothing. Then when I turn again it is back. Its really strange and it is fearful at times. Its generally a feeling I get walking up stairs, well the fearful feeling at least.

I get that feeling when I'm visiting my parents. It's frightening. I get that feeling while walking up the stairs, or while walking down a long hallway they've got there.

The movie was Stir of Echoes, wasn't it? It was a pretty good movie.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Dreamz, you are NOT a nut. Many people have these types of experiences. We lived in a house in Kenora in the mid 60's. It gave us all the creeps. We saw shadows in somewhat human form, my brother saw empty shoes walking across the flour, I didn't, I saw the shadow though. And the worse nightmares of my life, 35 years later and they are still vivid.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
While I would like to believe these ideas, I have a hard time with them being that I have not experienced them for myself.

I also do not discount them. Should it be real, it would make a solid case for an afterlife, although I am not sure how you could accurately show without having the material demolished by the buzzards who would make it their life work to disprove it.

All in all, I would like to find out for myself.

top topics

join