It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have A Theory!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was just sitting,reading something unrelated on the net,when this occurred to my mind.The world population is around 6.6 billion,so the population on our planet is at its peak point since the existence of mankind,except the obvious i think that the reason for this is because judgment day, the Mayan 2012,the Hopi Blue star any of this reasons or something we are not aware of yet is getting closer,and the souls of all mankind are getting back to earth to be here for the final judgment because i don\'t think its fare for the living and the dead to be judged separately.Now i am aware that since the begging of our life on this planet 96-110 billion people have been born,but never so many lived together at point in time,i think that that is wonderful in a way,although there is starvation,poverty and wars,but just think about it,aren't we all here at this point in time in so great number for a reason?Maybe to experience something together,maybe there are really 6-7 billion human souls,just my thought.world populationhow many humans lived since the beginning of man

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying...

So do you believe in reincarnation then ?

Because that is what you are actually saying here ?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well I believe in reincarnation,what i want to say is that the explosive growth in world population in recent times is an indication that reincarnation is taking place more quickly than in the past,and souls are returning to earth or returning to the human form.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't know what to think of your theory even if I've thought of some related stuff through my neverending loneliness.

Anyway you're rather pretty.

Back on topic, now.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ok, i understand that too, but you mentioned judgment day, then i am assuming you mean the judgment day as stated in the bible "revelations" right ?

But god tells us in the bible that reincarnation does not exist.

That you go one of two places after death.

But in the same breath the bible tells us that those that die are in a "sleep" state, and will only be resurrected when judgment day comes.

"the whole the sea will give up it's dead" thing.. you know ?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

hi,

interesting theory. I've heard this theory mentioned a few times in movies, anime.

If only we knew.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Xavius]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

The bible is not real.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Perhaps you should read some of my other threads before you tell me the bible isn't real...

I am speaking in terms of what the OP is suggesting

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

I will. Thank you very much.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Christ is the incarnation of God,or one if its aspects,the Son,yes there is proof of reincarnation in the Bible.en 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. (Reincarnation referred to here)

Deu 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin. (Karma)

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. (Reincarnation)

Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: (Reincarnation - John the Baptist was Elijah.)

Mat 11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah, which was for to come. (Reincarnation when Elijah returned as John the Baptist.)

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Free from rebirth on this planet of pain and suffering.)

[edit on 27-5-2008 by adnachiel21]

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
Christ is the incarnation of God,or one if its aspects,the Son,yes there is proof of reincarnation in the Bible.en 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. (Reincarnation referred to here)

Deu 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin. (Karma)

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. (Reincarnation)

Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: (Reincarnation - John the Baptist was Elijah.)

Mat 11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah, which was for to come. (Reincarnation when Elijah returned as John the Baptist.)

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Free from rebirth on this planet of pain and suffering.)

[edit on 27-5-2008 by adnachiel21]

Sorry but that directly goes against when Christ said " the dead hear nothing or see nothing until judgement day". Although Im digging your theory a lot I cannot agree wholeheartedly. Maybe bloodline, descendants, can be what your reincarnation theory really is defined as.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Rome falls 3 times per day,

There has never been so much human experience condensed on this planet at such an hourly rate.

Some have developed theories such as Time Wave zero which state that the nature of our world is a mirrored reflection of the past, in which all of the past experience of energy, is condensed in a much shorter span of time.

We have the nearly the same course of actions in a single day on earth today - which would have taken thousands of years in the past. Our communication, our travel, our thought processing, all of this has never been so rapidly connected and interchanging.

So whats the point of the theory? The notion that eventually, there will be so much happening in a single moment, that we will in essence break through a barrier of time/space that is currently containing the human experience.

Death is not Oblivion, it is a change in relationship to our environment, for some reason these bodies we inhabit have been designed to limit our awareness of the great mystery and cast the seeds of doubt in order to blossom our faith and surrender to the heart.

The dead are not gone, they are the ancestors who have taken their place beyond, to whisper back the answers needed by their descendants. But I still think the ancestors are eligible to return, but its important to remember that they are not their individual human experiences. The individual human experience that was my great grandfather is stored within me, yet his soul lives in in continued learning and service to the great mystery.

Its a wild world out there, lots to see and ponder - if you dare.

-GM

new topics

top topics

join