It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf

Originally posted by MASH_DADDY

LOL....OK Sir. I suggest you either go back a couple of years and do some research.. Osama Bin Laden - You know he was trained by the CIA??

Sorry to say.. but my idea right now is YOU have no CLUE.

RIGHT.... Excellent theory!! BECAUSE OSAMA BIN LADEN said so...Muslims did it.... LMFAO. APPLAUSE! GREAT FREAKN EVIDENCE.

Maybe if you include the APPLAUSE and CELEBRATION in the streets by some Muslims even here in the US when the Trade Centers came down....

Do you think I had put "PROOF" in quotation marks in my original post for a reason? Maybe knowing that people like you wouldn't take it as proof even though you are hearing it straight from the camel's mouth.

Thats it. I admit it. You've shown me the light. YOUR "PROOF" TO THE CONTRARY is OVERWHELMING ME!

[edit on 29-5-2008 by CreeWolf]

Hmmmmmmm... So ALL Muslims applauded and cheered when the WTC's came down? If this is what you think, not only are you prejudice but uneducated. I have Muslims in my family, I can tell you now that they were not applauding nor celebrating, but rather in a state of shock. These people knew what was going on.

Please go back and read what you wrote...
here I will quote it for you again..

Proof of Muslims doing 9/11? Do you remember Osama Bin Laden, glorious leader of AL QAEDA, claiming responsibility for 9/11? I'm pretty sure it wasn't the Eskimos. You've chosen to ignore the "proof" that it was perpetuated by Muslims obviously

1st i'm not sure how much you really know about Al-Qaeda. So thats a different topic all together.

PLEASE READ what you wrote, I refuse to debate until you realize how silly your comment was. How dare you say "proof"... What God damn proof are you talking about pal?? Proof that was dismissed every single time?? What proof huh? Please... "proof" that was provided by the U.S government... WOW..

I am amazed at your ignorance regarding the "proof". I can't believe people still don't believe it was an inside job.. fine believe what ever you want.
But for you to stay it was Muslims who did it, because one freakn idiot in a f***ing cave said that he and his "Al-Qaeda" buddies were responsible is such unbelievable crap!

So it would be fair of me to say all Americans are Tyrants then? Is that the honest truth....?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Proof of Muslims doing 9/11? Do you remember Osama Bin Laden, glorious leader of AL QAEDA, claiming responsibility for 9/11? I'm pretty sure it wasn't the Eskimos. You've chosen to ignore the "proof" that it was perpetuated by Muslims obviously

HAHAHA. On september 11, he was in a US military base in Pakistan being treated for his kidney problem. Later, on september 30, he was denying in an interview that he didn't commit 911 but he said the US did deserved it. And near december 01, when a video appeared that he admitted 911, it wasn't him on the video, it was a fat guy claiming to be Ben Laden.

The only muslims in those planes were CIA assets, part of able danger. And they were used for a false-flag. End of story.

And MASH_DADDY, forget it, you can't argue with someone who believes in the whole war on terror BS.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

If you have really read the Holy Quran as it is meant to be read... with a contrite heart and asked for God's guidance when reading it and not your own understanding, then God would have had mercy on you and guided you and you would have seen the TRUTH and you would have been free. AND You would not be doing your best to discredit God's people and the only Religion He has sent down which is Islam.

BUT... if you read it just to find flaws in it, you will spend all your life trying and you won't find any. The revelation of the Holy Quran is from the Almighty, The Wise.

Who can be further astray than people who are in open schism with God?

Do not judge ISLAM, by the actions of some people who call themselves Muslims but are not following the will of God, because they are not MUSLIMS.
The true Muslims are people who have surrendered their will and purpose to God, their creator. God has revealed to the people as His last Mercy, the TRUE RELIGION of the Prophets and Abraham our forefather, which is Islam.
For the sake of your own soul make a research as to what all the Holy prophets had in common in their faith, and it will lead you to ISLAM.

My advice, read again the Holy Quran, and with a proper reading this time. Another advice is that be careful next time when you speak against Islam, it is not only the Muslims you are rejecting but also God, Your Lord and Our Lord. May God help you and guide you.

As for oppressing women... please read this if you have the time.

www.strongandtrue.com...

www.islamweb.net...

*** The TRUTH has come and FALSEHOOD has vanished away, behold, all falsehood is bound to perish.
There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower. 2:256 Holy Quran

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hey All, I don't think we'll attack Iran. Back in '01 I believed we were redoing the island hopping stunt like in WWII to Japan. First Afghanistan, Irag, Iran, and then Saudi Arabia, but it has lost momentum. They bit off more than they could chew, and we were stabbed in the back by our new world order buddies, France & Russian. It has been put on hold for another generation. Opportunities that get affored by tragedies don't come around very often (thank God), and you have about a 5 year window. All you'll see now is some basic trimming, no real hair cut. Quid pro quo, will get to keep the dollar/petro arrangment, and the flow doesn't head all east. Until the next catastrophe, this is done.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by CreeWolf

The oil economist Dr Mamdouh Salameh, who advises both the World Bank and the UN Industrial Development Organisation (Unido), told The Independent on Sunday that the price of oil would now be no more than $40 a barrel, less than a third of the record $135 a barrel reached last week, if it had not been for the Iraq war.
Source

Thread

Well we are losing a lot of money because Bush decided to attack Iraq. How awesome of us! Maybe we should keep lying to ourselves that it is more peaceful now then before. Like I said, take it from someone who has been to Iraq before and recently. Not the news that are lying about the surge working and us restoring what the Iraqi people want.

Yeah, I'm going to trust the "advice" of Dr. Mamdouh Salameh. Sounds like someone on OPEC's payroll anyway.....oh, and thats a Muslim sounding name. So his "opinion" might be a little slanted.
So, if not for the Iraq War, why is OPEC bending over countries that AREN'T in Iraq right now? A barrel of oil is not priced JUST for the US.

And, I'll say this one last time. Cut the crap with "BUSH DECIDED" to attack Iraq. The Congress approved it as well! (As well as with the approval of other world governments although that doesn't really matter) You act as if Bush did this alone when he did NOT.

Wow. "A Muslim sounding name." I guess that everyone who was born in the middle east is untrustworthy and a Muslim. Because, you know, being a Muslim means that you are the sworn enemy of everything good and just in the world.

As for the "Bush decided" remark... When Bush's team (Rove, Cheney, Wolfowitz, etc.) cooked intelligence to present to Congress, yes, I feel that Congress should be off the hook for how they voted. They should be allowed to, to quote some fantastically retarded right-wing propaganda, 'flip-flop'. Apparently reaching a decision based on faulty (whether intentionally faulty or not) information, and then changing your mind when you get the CORRECT information is frowned upon. Seriously, if you lived your day-to-day life like that, you'd either be friendless or shot. Or both.

On topic, this report is questionable. However, I would not be surprised AT ALL if we did bomb Iran. It fits with how we apparently have begun doing business here in America.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by '___'eviant]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm against going to war with Iran but if they decide to attck them then dont go have assed into it like we did with Iraq! Ifthe muslims are are enemies the kill them, don't sound thousands of americans to die for a country that can't attck us if they prayed to Allah for 90 days and 90 nights. If you want a war with them drop about 35 of are biggest nuks on them and the problem is sovled.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Isn't bin Laden a "lefty"? Where as the fake video guys a "righty." I wonder what is like to be a lefty when everyone else use left had to wipe his or her poop. Would that make one an outcast?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Wars may be fought by idiots with weapons, but they are always won by men who finance both sides.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Man Iran is not a threat neither is Iraq and the rest of the world we are creating the problems throughout the world to take over it by force

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Man Iran is not a threat neither is Iraq and the rest of the world we are creating the problems throughout the world to take over it by force

Oh really? The Iranian leader saying he was born to annihilate Isreal and wipe it off the map isn't a threat? The fact that Iran won't cooperate with IAEA investigators isn't anything to worry about? Or what about these headlines?

IAEA 'alarmed' by Iran's alleged nuclear weapons work: diplomat
afp.google.com...

Iran role in Iraq positive:Sweden
www.mehrnews.ir...

Iran-Syria sign defence pact
afp.google.com...

N.Korea 'Looking to Export GPS Jammer to Mid East'
english.chosun.com...

Pay particular attention to that last story:

"South Korean intelligence authorities have reportedly learned that North Korea has developed a device capable of jamming the GPS signals used by state-of-the-art guided missiles and precision bombs, and has been attempting to export the device to Middle East countries including Iran and Syria."

If you really want to bury your head in the sand and ignore threats then fine but go be stupid somewhere else.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I do believe that bombing/invading Iran might happen in the near future and quite possibly in August. August has been traditionally been used for offensives in the region, Saddam himself did so on the 2nd I believe. The weather is less intrusive.
Strategically speaking, the United States already has a foothold on both sides or Iran. Speaking on behalf of the Iraninans they must be freaking out. If the Army invaded your two nearest neighbors and it looked like you were next, wouldn't you do something to try and stop it from happening to you. Not that the Iranians aren't possibly power mad to begin with...they certainly want Israel to disappear.
Anyway, lets just call them "US interests" want Iran's oil. Let's face it why else would we be holding Afganistan other than to cut off Iran from help. It was the larger plan to begin with Osama just gave us a good excuse. WTF a war on one man/The Taliban. I hope I don't piss the US government off. Just put 5 billion dollars on his head and the sucker would be dead inside a week. Plus it would save the US taxpayer billions more.
There are several carrier groups headed at or around the Persian gulf. Plus the last conventional carrier has been recalled so it won't be a sitting duck in port. Bush himself has said that invading Iran could spark WWIII. Come on the man may be a slave to his interests, but I really don't think he's a complete and total idiot like everyone implies. He was trying to tell us...warn us in a subtle way. Build yourself a shelter now!! The second we go after Iran we WILL piss China off. They WILL be forced to go to war. Just like Japan did in WWII when their oil supply was nearly cut off by the US. I am sure the US war planners are doing this for a reason. Why some of you might ask????? Well, for one reason alone. Given more time to prepare the Chinese and Russians will have built there secret weapons to the point where they could defeat the US and they are probably planning on coming for us anyway. The president and US intelligence are privy to a huge amount of bought and paid for intelligence. I don't have access to that sort of thing and I can figure out what those two (China and Russia)are up to right now. Hence the smart thing to do would be to trigger a response before they are completely ready. I guess now would be the time to crap your pants and wonder how many Americans are going to die from a government not protecting its people with shelters. The other guys do...hmm.....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No, OBL was in Chechnya working with the Russian Govt. to plan false flag attacks against schools and other places to help Russia justify a war there.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

First of all, we SHOULD bomb them. Even the IAEA says they are building a nuke. And where did they get the technology? From Pakistan and North Korea. Just showing that if you take care of business right the first time, you don't have to pay the price more than once.

Second, if he doesn't, will all you paranoid Bush haters just go away and SHUT UP!? You've all been preaching this B*llSh*t police state crap for 8 years now and nothing to show for it.

Worry about more important things. Like Maxine Waters ADMITTING she and others in Congress are considering "socializing...er...taking over for the good of the people" the oil companies. Sounds like she should run for President with Hugo Chavez as her vice.

Wake up people. The enemy is US thinking we need to be coddled when what we really need is freedom and to remember how thankful we should be to be in this glorious country.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Yeah, sure, I know. We funded all these whack-jobs. We also buy the only product they produce. Oil. If not for oil these people would still be burning camel dung for heat in their tents.

Do you seriously think the Muslims would have developed nukes, or, hell, even flew an airplane without technology provided by/stolen from the West? I know my history pretty well. Take it back a few thousand more years, and who has the history of being tyrannical and imperialistic? Who has a history where violence is the primary means of advancing their civilizations? If you said "Muslims", you would be right!

President Bush, last time I checked, HAS to run things like attacking another nation through Congress. (It wasn't the case with Clinton and bombing Serbia though, whose actions were so illegal that he had all participating USAF aircraft repainted in NATO or UN markings).

Lets not forget who controls Congress and the House these days. If you said "Democrats", DAYAAAM! Give yourself ANOTHER prize!

Yea SouthAmericans are Muslims too
do they cook camel shizz too?? Why do they hate us sooo much

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Nobody is 'oppressing' you except for yourselves by following your outdated religion. Why don't you update your religion into the current century.

That is a disrespectfull comment, Muslim don't need to update their religion, you need to update your ability to search and process information correctly.

"Nobody is 'oppressing' you"
America is opressing the world duuude, all the freakin dictators in the middle east is enjoying their dictatorship because of America. Saddam was one of them, before Saddam, Qassim was elected democraticly but America didn't like Qassim, aaaaaaaaaa you probably don't even know who Qassim is (assuming you watch FOX news).

author of "Saddam Hussein: The Politics of Revenge," has said that the CIA's role in the coup against Qassim was "substantial." The coup resulted in the return of Hussein to Iraq - he was immediately assigned to head the Al-Jihaz al-Khas, the clandestine Ba'athist Intelligence organisation. As such, he was soon involved in the killing of some 5,000 communists.

Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld, then special envoy of U.S. President Ronald Reagan, in Baghdad on December 20, 1983. He gave him a pair of golden cowboy spurs - a present from Reagan.

This meeting took place before one of the most shocking war crimes since the second world war - Iraq's 1988 gassing of the Kurds in Halabjah. This meeting took place at a time when Iraq was first alleged to have used chemical weapons, and it paved the way for an official restoration of relations between Iraq and the US, which had been severed since the 1967 Arab-Israeli war.

In March 1984, with the Iran-Iraq war was in full swing, Rumsfeld was back in Baghdad for meetings with the Iraqi Foreign Minister Tariq Aziz. On the day of his visit, March 24th 1984, UPI reported from the United Nations that mustard gas laced with a nerve agent has been used on Iranian soldiers.

It was Rumsfeld's trip to Baghdad which opened of the floodgates during 1985-90 for lucrative US weapons exports to Iraqi dictatorship - some $1.5 billion worth - including chemical/biological and nuclear weapons equipment and technology, along with critical components for missile delivery systems.

Yea America wants democracy
. Keep thinking that, forget about everything else, just focus on the fact that America wants democracy, it will help you with your arguments.

America is loosing it's power, SUX ae.

FIRE BREATING TERRORISTS LOL

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by reibian

Wars may be fought by idiots with weapons, but they are always won by men who finance both sides.

Wars are fought by people who eat, breathe, think, love, and live JUST LIKE YOU. Never forget alot of people, good ones, fought in wars. Alot of them gave their lives for just what they believed in. To be so blatantly disrespectful about almost sacred things. I mean seriously people that fight wars probably have much more refined beliefs then you. Because they are actually sweating,breathing, and living for their cause. Not just throwing in a opinion every once in a while.

When war hits your country one day. We'll see how long those idiots are still idiots. They'll be bailing you out, so if you happen to live you can continue to call them idiots.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by osirus82
my cousin is lucky to be alive right now considering a couple months ago an ide hit the humve he was on as a gunner on and launched him 100 yards from the humve, he had a concusion and was put back up top about an hour later. still in iraq as we speak, fighting for many peoples liberty.

Semper Fidelis. My best friend lost his brother early in the war. It inspired me to enlist. Your cousin is a very good man who deserves alot of respect. Whether, or not the war is right, wrong, backwars, sideways. He did his job and he did it well.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Iran doesn't need to nuke us. They could bring us to our knees with Oil. If they stop selling Oil. or take out a few strategic ports that get oil to the world we would have gas shortages and the price of gas would be around $15 / gallon. This would of course kick start WWIII and a depression. I see this a very realistic possibility. Considering that Bush was continuing to fill the strategic Oil reserves even at $130 / barrel. He knows something is coming. I just hope Obama has the nuts to handle it.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Someone has to topple the Iranian government, run by those filthy dirty bearded mullahs before thay get a nuclear weapon. Isreal doesn't have the resources, the U.S. is the only power with the will and capability to do it. I don't buy all this paranoid drivel about U.S. police state and martial law in the U.S. They're just rantings from unstable minds.
God Bless America

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

yeah right, if they got a chance they would # us up immediatlety

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join