It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by solo32_98

and the biggest LOL fo them all?

even after i admiited i was wrong about the rights thing you liberals still cant do it.

I've asked you liberals multiple differetn questions but you can't answer them...because they're too hard? Or because you know im right?

If im wrong - then answer my questions.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Listen, I would like to know what is more patriotic, keeping an eye on your gov to make sure they don't screw us (after all they are men with pwer and pwer corrupts men), or just believing anything and everything the prez says?

Where did I say I believe everything the government says? Like most people here, you assume to much. Of course people in government can become corrupt and there are people in gov who are corrupt. Does that mean I cannot be patriotic? No, it does not. The two have nothing to do with one another.

For me, I believe we need less government, regulation and taxes. Implement these 3 main factors and everything else will take care of itself.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
rush baby and WhatTheory are silly sillies.
Listen, I would like to know what is more patriotic, keeping an eye on your gov to make sure they don't screw us (after all they are men with pwer and pwer corrupts men), or just believing anything and everything the prez says?
I love my country/nation, but not it's gov, there's a big difference between a government and a nation/country, I feel like rush baby and WhatTheory don't know the difference. And before you do it, don't you dare call me a liberal, I'm a Constitutionalist.

Our government does evil things, all governments do, that's a fact, give a corruptible being power and they do corruptable things, 2+2=4 folks, it's not that hard to figure out.

there is nothing wrong with correcting your govt when they are wrong

but our govt is not wrong, so why fight them? they are protecting you, so lay off. im done with this topic, because its just different people (liberals) asking the same questions for 13 pages. But of all the questions of your i answer, not a single one of you can answer mine.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ybab hsur
I've asked you liberals multiple differetn questions but you can't answer them...because they're too hard? Or because you know im right?

It's really funny how they yell for proof and then when you show them proof, they ignore it and act like it was never posted. Then they move the goalposts by changing or re-framing their argument. It's really funny how logic just slaps them right in the face.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

LOL i know. But they'll never admit it.

Oh well, keeps us on our toes. Gota make sure no liberals try to assassinate me.

By the way - started a new topic, because this one kinda got off topic

Here

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

What, again are "us liberals" wrong about?
I'm sorry, I've been laughing at all the other drivel you're spewing that I missed your question.

final points I'm making:
War is not the way to proceed. It is a stupid, pointless waste of human potential and resources.

Venturing into the world theater, following a stupid leader who can't distinguish another country from his butthole is ludicrous and dangerous for the rest of the world. There are characteristics called, "tact", "poise", "respect", "diplomacy" that global citizens have come to expect from world leaders.
The President of the United States has none of the above and anyone aligning themselves with such an unintelligent boor should be ashamed of themselves and the state of their country.
'Nuff said.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

you forget, teh CIA is the ones with the ingelligence that started this war. they were wrong about that - they're wrong about IRAN.

I believe the evidence to justify the iraqi invasion was indeed fabricated but rather than the elected government taking the fall the cia director resigned.

Iran is a threat because of the OBVIOUS hate speaches given by Ahmenijad. (read up on the beginning of hitler and see why i consider him a threat)

I agree. He is saying things that he should not be saying but that does really jusfify another pre-emptive strike? If putin makes an "unfortunate" remark about americans will that justify a nuclear strike?

You liberals have no grounds for argument. You argue with reason and truth because fi you agree with us, you are proving yourselves wrong, and you'd rather die than to be wrong.

Actually I am a very mild liberal and I can even vote conservative but not neo-conservative imperialism.

Well lets just say it this way - i dont want to die. Ever. Atleast die of anything i can control. I'll be damned if i let liberals hand this country over on a platter for ill-minded people to move in and wipe me out.

Who will wipe america out? Please don't say iran or syria because that is laughably ignorant. They can't even attack israel let alone the west.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
I don't think Democracy is the best for everyone. It's not about a form of government (though it ultimately can be). As a general universal peace: Everyone is best for everyone. It's about the people united. Wars between countries are a reaction of peaceful hebetude excercised by the citizens of the planet.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Yeah ...Democracy is not for everyone--fo ask the women of Saudi Arabia!

They cannot vote, drive or car or be in public without a vail. yeah...not being able to leave the house without a note and cannot even speak to another man but thier husband. yeah...democracy isn't for everyone. I suggest you experience whadabism then come back around to free elections.

The 'one love' is nice--try connecting with those in Iran! No internet without censorship(this conversation would have never happened). I suggest sending a letter--oh yeah they will never get it. Truck you happy self over there---just knock on the gate to see if they will let you in?

The radical shia of the world are BEGGING for Bush to attack; what a battle cry--1,000,000 storming the Green Zone with only the Koran--just like they did to Iraq in the 80s---yeah democracy is not for everyone. Only the one's who aren't ALLOWED.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hamstrung2

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
I don't think Democracy is the best for everyone. It's not about a form of government (though it ultimately can be). As a general universal peace: Everyone is best for everyone. It's about the people united. Wars between countries are a reaction of peaceful hebetude excercised by the citizens of the planet.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Yeah ...Democracy is not for everyone--fo ask the women of Saudi Arabia!

They cannot vote, drive or car or be in public without a vail. yeah...not being able to leave the house without a note and cannot even speak to another man but thier husband. yeah...democracy isn't for everyone. I suggest you experience whadabism then come back around to free elections.

The 'one love' is nice--try connecting with those in Iran! No internet without censorship(this conversation would have never happened). I suggest sending a letter--oh yeah they will never get it. Truck you happy self over there---just knock on the gate to see if they will let you in?

The radical shia of the world are BEGGING for Bush to attack; what a battle cry--1,000,000 storming the Green Zone with only the Koran--just like they did to Iraq in the 80s---yeah democracy is not for everyone. Only the one's who aren't ALLOWED.

very well put!!!!!!!!

Cheers to you, indeed!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo32_98
War is not the way to proceed. It is a stupid, pointless waste of human potential and resources.

We don't and will never live in utopia. There will always be bad or evil people who want to control you or kill you. So if not for war, you would probably be speaking German or Japanese right now. War is not pretty and unfortunately it is sometimes necessary.

The President of the United States has none of the above and anyone aligning themselves with such an unintelligent boor should be ashamed of themselves and the state of their country.

You are entitled to your WRONG opinion. BTW, you have never said who your wonderful and smart leader/president is? Care to enlighten us?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Who will wipe america out? Please don't say iran or syria because that is laughably ignorant. They can't even attack israel let alone the west.

Does someone have to 'wipe out America' to be considered evil or a threat? Shouldn't the possibility of killing only 2000 people in one attack be considered a threat?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So when August comes and goes and no attack happens will it then become Nov when Bush orders the attack? It seems like the attack keeps getting pushed back for some reason? How many threads have there been on this supposed attack about to happen?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
hfs! The nutjob Nazis are actually the ones that call themselves Conservatives. What is conservative about spending billions a month in another country when Americans are more than sacrificing. The tag liberal is a false construct placed by the actual radicals.....on the people who are actually more conservative. I love that tag bro--the neo -conservative Imperialists(the present Repulicans) are the most scary, radical, outrageous group of the past 40 years.
And the scariest part is most are pseudo Christians....kill in the name of a peaceful Holy man from Galilee. The Cheneys of the world--'send everyone's children but mine--I have got to go skiing' --the warmongers/policy makers rarely served. Only true soilders know that killing is extreme...it takes two to tango in that dance!
A strong, dominant, superior DEFENSE is best....destroy them at the gates!
But we learn from watching them advance. Israel does this alot.

Oh can anyone say Scott Maclellan??????The dog beats the master for once(or several times in this psychotic admin). Get'em!~

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

You have'nt asked me any questions, feel free to, I'll do my best to answer them (which may happen tomowrrow, I need to get to bed).

-Jimmy

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hamstrung2

Alrighty- i retract my compliment. You are officially an idiot if you think im a nazi.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Yeah lets blow up the middle east just in case some evil rag-tag "mujahadeen" decides to blow up a building in usa. But wait I thought most were saudis? Why not blow them up first?

What about north korea and burma? They got dictators there too. We gotta do something there as well, cant let thousands get tortured...right?

China and russia are also a threat. Why not destroy them before they strike first? Nuke the bastards!!!

Oh. I forgot indonesia and malaysia are also muslim. Can't let them off the hook.

Guys there is no end in sight! I see WW3 soon so start buying can food/water and stock up on batteries. I feel sorry for anyone not having a bunker because they will be the first to perish in this nuclear holocaust.

And finally the grays will land their ships en-masse and claim earth as their new home. You see they prefer invading without a fight.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Any attack on Iran would be due to 30 years of hostility, nuclear proliferation and the world oil market's currency, ie: petrodollars.

Iraq wanted to go to petroeuros and we attacked. Iran wants to go to petro-euros or rubles or something according to the minutes of the last OPEC meeting, on that condition alone you can expect a fight.

August? Not sure about this constantly recurring prediction, but one thing's for sure - Iran messes with the petrodollar and it's on.

Just my take - but what do I know?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It’s always easy to tell when a particular story is considered a threat by the PTB. The usual suspects and their alter egos quickly reduce the conversation to a dialectic box confined, right vs. left mentality. The actual points brought up in the article are quickly abandoned in favor of name calling and ad hominem attack, and endless useless posts deter the average reader from seeking out what truth may actually exist in the thread. Well done.

As to the actual contents of the article, I find it will be most interesting to see if any of the ‘editorials’ actually make it into the NYT. Is it too late for the anthrax letters to make a reappearance?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Obama will never be president, not with the 2008 Cheney/McCain/Clinton coup ticket machine making its rounds.

The elites will never allow quite possibly the most decisive election in history pass them by just because the majority of the Joe Public vote is with Obama. It will be all downhill for the Elites from that point on if Obama is indeed the people's president.

The Elites are simply not going to do away with their influence, and will declare martial law to keep all laws in place. You better hope your army, navy, and air force is with you, because if not, its the gas chambers for anyone who opposes the Elites.

Planning to run to Canada or Mexico? Don't forget your guns and ammo. We'll probably be needing it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by Rook1545
I would like to see some proof as to how Iran is an enemy of the US. I have not seen any threats from them made to America, if I have missed them, please show them to me.

Ok, perhaps some of these will refresh your memory.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

I could go on and on. Let's not also forget how Iran has threatened Navy ships.

Source 4

We must also keep in mind how Iran threatened to destroy our friend Israel.
They are also a enemy because they are killing U.S. troops and allied forces in Iraq by supplying arms, money and men.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by WhatTheory]

I will give you the first source, but not the other ones. Quotes from them:

Iran vowed Sunday to use a new 2,000-pound "smart" bomb against its enemies

Nothing about the US in there. We could I guess say that they might be including the US.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, warned Wednesday that his country would strike U.S. targets around the world in the event it is attacked

Note it says if they are attacked. Only a threat of retaliation.

As far as Israel goes let them handle their own problems. Americans say that they are tired of being the world police, yet insist on playing that role.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join