It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you insane? 7 Craziest conspiracy theories get labeld by Oddee!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well you may just be nuts according to Oddee who has listed the 7 craziest Conspiracy theories.

I never believed any of these but they have the nut job brand now......

Like the site, nice work by these folks. Good office pranks too.... A little time out for levity is a good thing, and of course you will know if your crazy or not....

www.oddee.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Awesome...despite being an ATS regular Ive never heard of some of these.

The list of 7 for convinience:

Israel makes palestinian schoolgirls sexually promiscuous by selling them aphrodisiac bubble-gum

Alien Reptiles are dominating the World

Wingdings font has a secret message of approval to kill Jews

Stephen King killed John Lennon

The Early Middle Ages (614–911 AD) never occurred. Year 2007 is actually 1710

Paul McCartney is dead. The current is just a lookalike

NASA Faked the Moon Landings

(Details at the website)

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In my opinion, there are crazier theories, but I guess if you're going to limit the number to seven, some will perforce be eliminated according to the compiler's own judgement or biases.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The Early Middle Ages (614–911 AD) never occurred. Year 2007 is actually 1710.

Yes, this is correct. It is actually much earlier. But don't let it worry you. It just means that 2012 is not the end!!!

YAY 300 more years to # up the planet. Its like one big rock and roll party in a hotel room. Lets just keep jumping on the bed. And f it all anyways. Oil will be here for another 50 years!!!

Screw new energy tech. Stick with the old methods. It got us here!

As a matter of fact. Lets just keep pushing back the imaginary date line. It sure doesn't make a difference to me now.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ok I admit it, back in the 70s I believed the walrus was Paul replaced by the secret 5 beatle and all that stuff but there was no google, snopes and forums back then so lots of folks bought in......

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The Early Middle Ages (614–911 AD) never occurred. Year 2007 is actually 1710:

The Phantom time hypothesis is a theory developed by Heribert Illig (born 1947) in 1991, which suggests that the Early Middle Ages (more precisely, the period 614–911 AD) never occurred, meaning that all artifacts attributed to this period are from other times and that all historical figures from this period are outright fabrications. The vast majority of historians believe this theory to be wrong.

I think this is a real possibility. How the heck do we know?

Hmmm. The vast majority of historians believe this theory to be wrong -- not a convincing statement to me. For example, during the 1700's, the vast majority of medical doctors thought bleeding a patient was a good idea. The "vast majority" believing in something is not necessarily a positive indication of something being true.

See this recent ATS thread. It is different, but related:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No -- I am not here to argue. I just contend that this is a real possibility. (Am I insane now?)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Great example of disinformation.

Bury the truths in with the ridiculous, and then by association you get the "Well if that's absurd...everything else there is too".

A dated formula thesedays, I really would like to think most people on this site would see the disinformation it is.

Z

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division

The Phantom time hypothesis is a theory developed by Heribert Illig (born 1947) in 1991, which suggests that the Early Middle Ages (more precisely, the period 614–911 AD) never occurred, meaning that all artifacts attributed to this period are from other times and that all historical figures from this period are outright fabrications. The vast majority of historians believe this theory to be wrong.

Of all the theories on that page this seems the most interesting to me.

One reason for this is that my mind produces a black hole when trying to think about the early middle ages.

Roman Empire? No problem to think about.

1400 to 1900? No problem either. We all know the stuff that happened there.

But what about 800 to 1399?

Am I the only one who is missing conclusive data here?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I've had doubts about the moon landing. Not outright dismissal, but doubts. So I guess I am only partly crazy??

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Personally, I'm finding the listing more funny than anything. Leave it to me to skip the theorys and jump into the other oddball things. Guess that's how my mind operates at times. So I'm not sure if I'm crazy or not. I guess it depends on my medication and caffiene levels.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Great example of disinformation.

Bury the truths in with the ridiculous, and then by association you get the "Well if that's absurd...everything else there is too".

A dated formula thesedays, I really would like to think most people on this site would see the disinformation it is.

Z

Very possible. Its kind of rare to see something like that so I thought I would mention it.

And yes I too went right to the other funny stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

There does seem to be something there. Not quite sure how I feel on it one way or the other but I'm giving it a possibility at this point.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

LOL

Three of them I have never even heard of. The other four are very tough to even consider without any real proof.

I must agree though, they are among the craziest of all CTs I have seen. I never even heard of the Stephen King one or the bubble gum theory. LOL

As for the others, well, there really isn't much proof out there is there? hehe

top topics

join