It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you consistently see the numbers or times: 1:11, 11:11 and/or 9:11?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I was unsure where to post this thread, but I think it may do well in this discussion forum:

I really have no clue if this relates to an event happening, but for over a year now, I've been randomly seeing the times 1:11 11:11 and 9:11 on various things such as a clock, my iPod, my vehicle's trip odometer and sports events. I don't sit near the clock and time watch at all. I have better things to do with my time. For example, I have seen 111 on my trip odometer just randomly looking at it, I have seen 1:11 on the track time on my iPod, just randomly glancing at the song name. This happens completely randomly and the numbers I see are exactly 1:11, 11:11 or 9:11. It happens too much for it to be just coincidence. Or I'll turn on the TV and the time left in a sports match will be 1:11 or so on and so forth. I couldn't do that if I tried to. It is kind of scary. I can't figure out why I'm seeing these times at completely random moments in my daily life. It is odd. So, I wanted to start this thread and see if anybody else out there can relate to this puzzle.

Lata,

BOC

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This get's brought up from time to time here on ATS, and here's my take on it.

Throughout a typical day, you may see a clock, or numerical display dozens of times (maybe hundreds), but seeing random numbers, say 9:47 for example, doesn't really register as anything special. however, your mind is designed to look for patterns, so when you see 11:11, 12:12, or something that is significant to you, 9:11 for example, it registers consciously, whereas other numbers only register subconsciously. After you see a certain number a few times, like 11:11, it will stick in your mind and make you believe that you are seeing it more often than anything else, when in fact, it is only been seen about the same as everything else.

That's my 2 cents.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Man, I have been having this happen SO much lately. It could really be that our brains look for patterns and signs like this, but some days it really seems that I only look at the clock when a significant time is displayed. Then again there's never any common theme to these minutes other than the numbers themselves, meaning I never notice anything around me is any different.
But sometimes it is trippy as hell.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think it's a little psychosomatic, but isn't everything? Why do we choose to sync up to those numbers. Yes we all know 9/11 has two ready influences in our day to day life, but what about 11:11? Other then the Mayan calendar? Or is that the one of the reason you remember it? If that's the case, then why? Just because it's drawing to a restart? What does that mean? 11 in numerology is a master number and also means illumination, or balance, or balanced achieved while sitting on the proverbial "razor's edge" of salvation or destruction, also a bridge to the subconscious. I theorize it's a marker from our own subconscious for us to choose to sync up to the global consciousness now or not.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I see 11:11 almost every day, and it seems weird, but I guess its just patterns and when our brains see something out of the ordinary they freak out.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's a reminder that you are ran by a program reguadless of you being aware or not in you your entire life time.

You'll understand in full as you choose one day.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
It's a reminder that you are ran by a program reguadless of you being aware or not in you your entire life time.

We aren't being "ran" by the program... we ARE the program.

As for me, I see 3:33 a lot and to a lesser extent 1:11. I'm sure they mean something. I don't believe in coincidence anymore.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
yea i see them at least once a day. at most twice a day

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

You'll understand in full as you choose one day.

Expand please.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i have looked at the clock randomly just to see the time SO MANY TIMES and saw 9:11. Always 9:11 almost every night i just randomly look and it is just weird that i know so many ppl that see this. i actually just looked about 10 minutes ago and it was 9:11 and i decided to google it lol.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yes, and let me tell you what it means

i would look over that entire site

www.1111spiritguardians.com...

i have spoken to allot of people on that site, i even started the stillness meditation and am getting closer and closer contact to these midwayer beings.

They are beings that live between our world and the next, some of us that see 11:11 is actually a wake up call. It is their way of getting your attention and that they want to communicate.

Eventually after you get really good with the stillness meditation, you can get to a point were your in your mind you "minds eye" overlaps over your physical eyes...so in essence you get to see images as clear as day...basically the best way to explain it is seeing objects, landscapes, and other people as you do in a dream or lucid dream...it feels as real as can be. And from there you will go on to your own akashic construct in your mind, and be able to have communication with midwayers...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Also,

Because of the simplicity of the numbers themselves, probably the easiest to retain.

11:11 (all ones all primes)

1:11 (same)

9:11 (2 ones, 2 primes, many meanings and pneumonics surrounding it)

Just my $.02

AB1

[edit on 6-10-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In response to the OP's question re: 1:11, etc.

Answer: NO, I do not see those numbers, consistently or even hardly ever

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
This get's brought up from time to time here on ATS, and here's my take on it.

Throughout a typical day, you may see a clock, or numerical display dozens of times (maybe hundreds), but seeing random numbers, say 9:47 for example, doesn't really register as anything special. however, your mind is designed to look for patterns, so when you see 11:11, 12:12, or something that is significant to you, 9:11 for example, it registers consciously, whereas other numbers only register subconsciously. After you see a certain number a few times, like 11:11, it will stick in your mind and make you believe that you are seeing it more often than anything else, when in fact, it is only been seen about the same as everything else.

That's my 2 cents.

That is until you start being assigned these numbers at work places or your regular pay check just happens to be 1,111.00 exactly. These are just a couple of examples, although I do think my case is a bit more over the top than just seeing it on clocks and other digital devices.

There is also the possibility that's all just one big coincidence.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I never really paid this much attention, but this has really been freaking me out this week. The first couple times I chalked it up to coincidence, but after looking at the clock several times this week, I have found the numbers 1:11 am and pm, 11:11 am and pm, at least 6 times this week. A few minutes ago, I glanced up at the clock and sure enough, 1:11 pm. The car clock, the dvr clock, the kitchen clock, my alarm clock, etc. All digital. I'm not intentionally looking at the clock at any particular time. It's not like I'm waiting for it to get close, and then watching the clock. These are all random, and I've no idea what's going on. It's like the number 1 is haunting me.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The day my Dad died, he'd driven his car somewhere before hand and parked it up...this would be the last time he drove his car...and on the mileometer (the one you can re-set to zero ) the miles he'd clocked up around town ending on the last day of his time on earth was 1111......

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow, when I saw this thread I just had to reply.

You see, I've been seeing these numbers for years and years and have always wondered why I always seem to catch the computer clock,, car clock, iPod time, TV time, etc. on these times a great deal of the time?! (too many "time's" for one sentence I know. lol)

I can understand how maybe our brains don't see 12:38 as a great time to remember, as in it's relatively not as "pleasing to the eyes" like 11:11, but on the other hand, I don’t look at the clock much throughout the day.

The crazy thing is, is that I promise you that I can look at the clock 6 times in one day and 9 times out of 10 it will say 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 or 5:55. That is just too much of a coincidence to me!

I don’t know if maybe my brain is just used to looking at the clock at these specific time intervals because of repetitiveness and the fact that I've noticed it so much over the past few years, or if there is something else going on. (Not that I have any idea what those numbers would mean... lol)

I'm really interested in how many other people see this and would love to hear more comments on it!

Anyways, this thread really caught my eye! Thanks OP for posting!!! I thought I was the only one that ever saw this. Now I know I'm not the ONLY crazy one!! Haha

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ou_sooners_19

This has been happening to me for the past two years. I constantly see 11:11 9:11 and 555.

It's very strange.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I always seem to notice 12:34 and 9:11.

I think it has something to do with certain meanings. I am sure i SEE THE CLOCK AT ALL DIFFERENT TIMES, JUST DO NOT REMEMBER THE OTHER ONES.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Yes, and let me tell you what it means

i would look over that entire site

i have spoken to allot of people on that site, i even started the stillness meditation and am getting closer and closer contact to these midwayer beings.

They are beings that live between our world and the next, some of us that see 11:11 is actually a wake up call. It is their way of getting your attention and that they want to communicate.

Eventually after you get really good with the stillness meditation, you can get to a point were your in your mind you "minds eye" overlaps over your physical eyes...so in essence you get to see images as clear as day...basically the best way to explain it is seeing objects, landscapes, and other people as you do in a dream or lucid dream...it feels as real as can be. And from there you will go on to your own akashic construct in your mind, and be able to have communication with midwayers...

Wow... talk about unsubstantiated new age drivel. I think things can be more easily explained with psychology and the tendency for the human mind to pick out patterns. Human perception will recognize patterns quite quickly the science of camouflage exploits the way we see patterns to prevent recognition of an outline and movement. A ghillie suit is so effective because it disguises the human outline and prevents recognition even at closer ranges but with most camouflage the benefits decrease when movement is detected. Some people are more apt to pick out patterns than others which is why they tend to notice things like clocks a lot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join