It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I believe in all the Gods of the Old Testament.
These are the Gods of King James Version.
But which Gods do you guys believe in?
If any Gods of course. Thanks a lot!

G
D

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I believe in the one and only Lord Almighty Creator that is spoken about in the Bible. I also believe that Jesus Christ (Lord) came to Earth in human form and lived for 33 years and died on the cross for mine and yours sin. Thats what I believe.

I "theorize" that angels and demons have come to man and that these beings have been perceived as Gods and are now being perceived as UFOs. These angels and demons could very well possibly came to early man all over the world, from the Mayans to the Egyptians which they wrote about in their heiroglyphics. The Bible is chalk full of UFO accounts. The Bible speaks of fallen angels coming to Earth and having intercourse with human women, thus the Nephilim (giants). When Moses led the Jews out of Egypt he followed a giant cylinder in the sky. Ezekial had an account with giant wheels of fire in the sky. The Bible makes tons of references of chariots of fire and angels coming out of the sky. Revelations tells us to look for signs in the stars and heavens for signs of the end times. Jesus said look to the clouds for my return. Jesus even said "You are of this Earth, I am not of this Earth." Technically, if you are not of this Earth you are an extraterrestrial. If angels are extra "dimensional" beings like these supposed aliens and UFOs it would make sense how they perform miracles. I find this stuff very interesting!

If you are interested check out the documentary: "UFO Conspiracy" or read the book: The "Omega Conspiracy" also check out the website: www.bibleufo.com

EDITED by myself for spelling.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Lazer]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well I believe that Religion and the Bible has give us a wrong interpretation of this GOD. It was used to encourage spiritual ignorance and to control people easily. Jesus Christ is a fictional character built up from a very influential Jew that lived and had children. I believe that all of us is everything that there is and we all make the idea of a god. We are all creators and had, is, and will, create our realities. Sadly Religion creates the illusion of a God that is above us and works by feeding fear in peoples conciseness and continue reminding them every Sunday in Church - a lovely way of brainwashing. Its been going for some time now and if we are not going to be self responsible we will continue seeing fragmentation in our society with everybody claiming that his God is the real God which they are wrong of course. Peace and be free.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by farrc

Interesting, indeed. I have heard this argument before and yes it is valid, you make a point and it does make make sense, and I don't blame you for believing it. Truly, to each their own. I have seen Zeitgeist and other Creationist Christian slamming documentaries and the such, however they have yet to phase me in the slightest. My faith is so strong I don't doubt the Bible in the least. Much of my faith comes from Bible prophecy, so I'm not one to blindly believe just because someone has told me too. The New World Order was even prophesied to happen. In fact so much is happening right now that was prophesied, that its impossible for me to not believe.

I do find it interesting that in this so called UFO conspiracy (if its true), that ufologists keep refering to aliens as "extra dimensional" beings. Science right now tells us that there are in fact extra dimensions outside of our own. To me being a Christian, it just validates the Biblical Heaven. Not to mention it explains how miracles of the Bible could work. If the 4th dimension is "time" it gives validity that God is who he says he is and that being the "Alpha and the Omega" or the beginning and the end. Anyhow, chew on that for a bit. You don't have to believe it, but at least admit it is a pretty interesting theory.

Note: Just to clarify, I didn't write this to debate what the truth is and make everyone a believer like myself. I'm just explaining the Christian take on UFOs. That debate deserves its own thread, and I will go over dinosaurs and the like. Anyhow!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
When the Lords Gods created Particle Physics...

Old story, New names

Rev. 4

1 god is 1 rock.

4 beasts are 4 charges.
father charge .333... e (spin)
son charge .666... e (spin)
ghost charge .999... e (spin)
spirit charge .000...1 e (spin)

24 elders are 24 fermions.
father charge .333... e quarks
(1st gen) down quark - down antiquark (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) strange quark - strange antiquark (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) bottom quark - bottom antiquark (spin 1/2)
son charge .666... e quarks
(1st gen) up quark - up antiquark (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) charm quark - charm antiquark (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) top quark - top antiquark (spin 1/2)
ghost charge .999... e leptons
(1st gen) electron - positron (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) muon - positive muon (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) tau - positive tau (spin 1/2)
spirit charge .000...1 e leptons
(1st gen) electron-neutrino - electron-antineutrino (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) muon-neutrino - muon-antineutrino (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) tau-neutrino - tau-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

Rev. 6-8

4 horses are 4 forces.
white charge .999... e higgs force
red charge .999... e strong force
black charge .999... e electro .000...1 e weak force
pale charge .999... e gravitation force

144,000 seals are 144,000 particles.

7 spirits are 7 bosons.
white charge .000...1 e higgs (spin 0/1)
red charge .000...1 e gluon (spin 1/1)
black charge .000...1 e photon, Z boson .999... e W,-W bosons (spin 1/1)
pale charge .000...1 e graviton (spin 2/1)

Rev. 21

1 great city is 1 standard model.
12 gates are 12 particles
12 foundations are 12 antiparticles

Rev. 22

1 rock is 1.

...Why did the Lords Gods create only 7 stars?

Seven stars (7 stars*)
1) dark temperature: [(hbar*c^5/G)^1/2]/k = 4.2903353(04) x 10^31 K
2) electric current: e/[(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2] = 9.8137286(29) x 10^24 A
3) dark matter: (hbar*c/G)^1/2 = 6.5907305(98) x 10^-9 kg
4) amount of substance: [(hbar*c/G)^1/2]/M = 1.6605387(82) x 10^-24 mol
5) dark length: (hbar*G/c^3)^1/2 = 4.8943724(18) x 10^-36 m
6) luminous intensity: [(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2]/alpha = 2.2372317(89) x 10^-42 cd
7) dark time: (hbar*G/c^5)^1/2 = 1.6325869(07) x 10^-44 s

I mean ...Why not 8?

G - D

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazer
I believe in the one and only Lord Almighty Creator that is spoken about in the Bible. I also believe that Jesus Christ (Lord) came to Earth in human form and lived for 33 years and died on the cross for mine and yours sin. Thats what I believe.

Drawn from Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel,
and the Apocalypse of St. John
, Sir Isaac Newton, 1733.

the mark, name, image, and number...

Rev. 12

Gravitation - G, the Letter of Gods, the mark.
Gravitation - JESUS, the Word of Gods, the name.
Gravitation - G'S US, the Sentence of Gods, the image.
Gravitation - .666 x 10^-7 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of Gods, the number.

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (.666), ten horns (x 10), seven crowns (^-7), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)

Rev 13

Gravitation - G, the Letter of Gods, the mark.
Gravitation - JESUS, the Word of Gods, the name.
Gravitation - G'S US, the Sentence of Gods, the image.
Gravitation - 666. x 10^-10 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of Gods, the number.

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (666.), ten horns (x 10), ten crowns (^-10), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)

Rev. 14

G, JESUS, G'S US, 6.66 x 10^-8 space^3/mass-time^2

Why not 8?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Garry Denke

I believe that there is a heavenly congress with a Chairman of the Board (Jah, The Almighty, Alpha & Omega) and his five star general (Jesus/Michael), with Satan as a God acting as the resister, and mankind's adversary. With many lesser gods; beneath. This group IMO is the government that rules over us lemmings.

This is not to say that there are not other Gods with their areas or universes to command. They could all be part of a universal family, with each having their designated areas...or not! Either way, I believe we are part of a contest and are an experiment, a trial & template for future civilizations.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I believe in all the Gods of the Old Testament

could you list these gods and secondly could you also make clear which of them you worship

many thanks

david

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Just to clear up some confusion (you really should look stuff up on www.biblegateway.com), here is the entire scripture:

1 Samuel 4:1-8 (KJV)
1And the word of Samuel came to all Israel. Now Israel went out against the Philistines to battle, and pitched beside Ebenezer: and the Philistines pitched in Aphek.

2And the Philistines put themselves in array against Israel: and when they joined battle, Israel was smitten before the Philistines: and they slew of the army in the field about four thousand men.

3And when the people were come into the camp, the elders of Israel said, Wherefore hath the LORD smitten us to day before the Philistines? Let us fetch the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of Shiloh unto us, that, when it cometh among us, it may save us out of the hand of our enemies.

4So the people sent to Shiloh, that they might bring from thence the ark of the covenant of the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth between the cherubims: and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were there with the ark of the covenant of God.

5And when the ark of the covenant of the LORD came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth rang again.

6And when the Philistines heard the noise of the shout, they said, What meaneth the noise of this great shout in the camp of the Hebrews? And they understood that the ark of the LORD was come into the camp.

7And the Philistines were afraid, for they said, God is come into the camp. And they said, Woe unto us! for there hath not been such a thing heretofore.

8Woe unto us! who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these are the Gods that smote the Egyptians with all the plagues in the wilderness.

Any person who has ever been to gradeschool can figure out what is going on here, it's not saying there are multiple gods, it's saying that the Philistines thought that there were multiple gods that put the plaugues on Egypt and that they are now seeking vengence on them.

Ughh, I wish people would quite taking one piece of the Bible (especially a story about hebrew history) and then saying "Hey look at this, it proves (insert stupid stuff here)". Seriously guys, it's like taking a History book and taking a sentance and basing your whole belief around it. You got to read everything, so you can see the context in which it's being used.

I mean seriously dude, is this a joke or something, oh wait I bet it's one of those stupid little Athiest "Debunking God" or "Zietgiest is teh sex!!!11!1!!!1one!!!!1!!!1!1!!!!" threads, where someone takes a verse and then goes bonkers with it because they don't understand the simplicity of the Bible.

Sorry for the above rant if you are attempting otherwise and true don't get it. I'm just tired of the foolishness of the Atheists constantly bashing the Bible with BS that they get from the Discovery Channel and the History Channel (which are big time Bible BSers). Atheists never really look at anything objectivly.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by drevillreply to post by Garry Denke

I believe in all the Gods of the Old Testament

could you list these gods and secondly could you also make clear which of them you worship

many thanks

david

Hi drevill,

Sure, quod.lib.umich.edu...

All of them,

G-d

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

A man who did not read my reply.
I find if you read it, it may explain something that you did not know previously.

Best wishes,

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack
Greetings Jimmy

How did the Author know what the Philistines said?

The Author was not in their camp to hear it.

new topics

top topics

join