It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 8th of July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hmmm...just some passing thoughts on this date. I've known for about 4 years now that something will happen in the month of July, something MAJOR that will dwarf 9/11 event.

I woke up one morning to get ready for work and when the news anchor said..."Good Morning, top stories today *-July-2004." I was suddenly struck with a feeling of deep dread. My wife turned to me and said .. 'you look as if you just saw a ghost!..you ok??!" I'm not sure...." I replied quietly. After we prayed, she said.."Not sure what you felt, but, I would have to agree, it's not going to be on a small scale"

Today, I got this date in my head and googled...the 8th of July.. and come to find out, some interesting events that happened on this day. Here

On 8/08/08 the Olympics will begin as well.

anyone else know what is to be scheduled for this date. ? the only thing is, I'm not sure about the year.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
CERN could very well be going online that day. While there is no definitive date announced, they have stated that they plan to begin its initial operations in August of this year.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Just my 2 pennies here, and seriously I'm not in any way trying to say that your gut instincts are wrong, as Iam a firm believer that the gut tells us more than our brains sometimes..
However that being said..
Every minute of every day, something bad happens to someone, somewhere in the world. Sometimes we take note of it, sometimes not as we have been desensitized to world events unless they directly affect us.
I believe everything has an energy, including events, and considering that perhaps time itself is not linear, perhaps you pick up on the energy of an event either past or future.
There's really no way of knowing for sure.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Am I missing something.. because the 8th is August isn't it?

1 Jan
2 Feb
3 Mrch
4 April
5 May
6 June
7 July
8 Aug

This is the second thread on this counting July as 8th.. do you guys not count one of the months or summit?

Just you'll get an extra month out of this thread. you know..

new topics

top topics

join