It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny Toilet Submarines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have this one bizarre theory about Tiny Toilet Submarines. The theory is simply that the NWO has these tiny toilet submarines. Remote controlled of course, that spy on you when you use the toilet. Not only that, they are waiting for people to flush torn up notes. So they can piece them back together and know what it said.

I seriously doubt they are doing this. It is just some strange irrational fear I have, when I go into the bathroom. Does anyone else have a bizarre idea such as "Tiny Toilet Submarines".

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think it's pretty safe to say that you are the only one who things there are mini submarines in your toilet taking pictures of your yahoo.

You are joking right? If no, I think you might need an anti-paranoia pill.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You have a fear that wee little subs are in your toilet spying on you? Erm......wow.

It's different, I'll give you that, but I think it's safe to say your leavings are free of evil NWO spies.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfreehugs

Tiny toilet submarines? - I had to say it, but, you're talking crap!!

Nothing more to add there.

Brei.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Challenge irrational stuff with logical issues. Like - what kind of info NWO guys get from spying on you in the toilet? If it does not help - i suggest building a tiny toilet destroyer with ASW capabilities.

However if it is a real problem and not some jokes post - a lot of people have fears about a lot of things, some fear heights (like me), some -spiders, some - other things that in reality should not worry that much. It all could be dealt with. One way is to avoid the cause of fear. It is not smart, but since it is easy way out it is preferred by majority. Not sure it is possible in the submarine crisis (sorry, couldn't stop myself). But the other option is to see professionals - preferably those who can help without drugs.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I think it's pretty safe to say that you are the only one who things there are mini submarines in your toilet taking pictures of your yahoo.

You are joking right? If no, I think you might need an anti-paranoia pill.

It's kind of a joke but not fully. The post was kind of exaggerated. I had that paranoid thought cross my mind a couple of times. I just shrugged it off and was like that is really ridiculous and paranoid. I was more of just wondering if, if I was the only one that ever had that thought cross their mind.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I can hear it now:

"who is this a-hole?"

literally.

I believe out of all the ways that can and are already being used to spy on us, the tiny toilet subs might be dead in the water.

I propose subs even smaller, that you can breathe in without noticing, and can travel throughout your body as we seen done on TV cartoons and sci-fi shows.

Then they'll really get to know you.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfreehugs

Dude,

If you need someone to bounce these notions with then you have found the right sight but maybe the wrong thread. I really don't think that would be a security deal unless you are big into something. Like a special dark project, political office, maybe famous leader of somekind? Are you? Please let me know what the purpose would be for such a proceedure.

Pause........thinking

You know that would be easy to answer now that I thought about it. Medical reasons could be very important info. How easy would that be! You would have urine, blood, semen, everything that could come from a human body. Truely genuis if the details could be worked out. I don't know of any sources that we could even read let alone trust. Feel like writing more on your theory?

Pause.......thinking of defense against this proceedure.....

What would be a cheap way of doing away with the this threat? Pray the only answer isn't another disposal method!:bnghd:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well at least it would answer why the government wants to know everything about you except how many times a day you wipe your butt.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
are these the subs you have seen with your third "brown" eye?

tiny RC subs

abandon ship, this persons been eating chilli !

or maybe the nwo just wants to make sure you are not talking more shiet than your president mr GW shrub

new topics

top topics

join