It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA official comes clean.This is huge!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

“The son of a top CIA official has laid his hands on a thick file of transcribed conversations between a writer and a retired senior CIA man. I have read through them and find them to be very entertaining (if you like black humor) and very enlightening. What old men with fond memories will say to a good listener is absolutely amazing.

CIA confession

I find this absolutely amazing considering the fact that Dubbya is already on the run due to insiders coming out and saying that he authorized torture. Will this man ever be held accoutable? IS our government ever going to be held accoutable? THis supposedly comes from a Whitehouse
insider who writes in about once a week to this website.
Please tell me this is the begining of the end for this government and not for us!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

There was a report yesterday that the FBI is investigating Bush and Cheney for war crimes, but I don't think any of this will ever see the light of day--at least not until we, the people, force them to come clean. I don't think that that can be done through the proper political channels any more. Corruption goes too deep in this government now.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hmm. Don't know what to say about this. Prolly it's a load of c@#p. I've briefly scanned trough it and basically read othing shocking. If true, an interesting read, but huge? no.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Torture happens every day in usa, and has been done for years before bush.

new topics

top topics

join