It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Judging the Nations not just some false Karma.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A few people think its about Karma and Sharon Stone used that term for China's Earthquake. People on here complained that the term was wrong and she knows nothing. Okay fair enough but there is another view from this which is based on the Judaic Judgement not some Buddha Karma or anything but a God of Judgement and plan against the nations who scatter his believers and cause them trouble. Here is an extentsive Biblical view at this.

Author Bill Koenig, director of "Koenig's International News" documents how the United States has suffered major catastrophes on the very same day or within 24 to 48 hours of U. S. presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush applying pressure on Israel to trade her land for promises of "peace and security," sponsoring major "land for peace" meetings, making major public statements pertaining to Israel's covenant land and/or calling for a Palestinian state.
Are each of these major record-setting huricanes, tornado outbreaks, floods, terrorist bombings, etc., just a coincidence or awe-inspiring signs that God is actively involved in the affairs of Israel?
In this book, Bill Koenig provides undeniable facts and conclusive evidence showing that the leaders of the United States and the world are on a collision
course with God over Israel's covenant land.

THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS:

"FOR BEHOLD, in those days and at that time when I shall reverse the captivity and restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there will I deal with and execute judgment upon them for their treatment of My people and of My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and because they have divided My land." [Joel 3:1-2

World War 2 anyone?

[Gen 12:3]"And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
will make JERUSALEM a cup of trembling unto all the people round about ... And in that day will I make JERUSALEM a burdensome stone for all people ..." [Zechariah 12:2-3; "In that day" refers to End of the Age; Emphasis added]

Zechariah 12

Jerusalem to Be Attacked

1The [aburden of the word of the LORD concerning Israel. Thus declares the LORD who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him,
2"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah.
3"It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.
4"In that day," declares the LORD, "I will strike every horse with bewilderment and his rider with madness. But I will watch over the house of Judah, while I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.

Ezekiel 38

A Prophecy Against Gog
1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of [a] Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

14 "Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, O Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.

17 " 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Are you not the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel? At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man's sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.'

Psalm 83

A song. A psalm of Asaph.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
that the name of Israel be remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you-
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, [a] Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.
Selah
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like refuse on the ground.

Revelation 18

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Its best if everything I added is read to get the full picture of how the world will be known by man that God is judgeing it in which the increase of disasters may be signs to come.

Text

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 27/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

hello

not to be funny as i do believe God has, does and can cast down his wrath.

That said Bills site is a paying site if i remember. another thing, i as a humble person knowing the involvement of politics of the US, the natural propensity for extreme weather there and the perpetual issue of Isreal/jerusalem and the rest of the middle east, it isnt too hard to put 6 and 17 together now is it?

dont buy it myself

another reason the land of Israel is not the tribes of Israel but one, Judah
so the Biblical "bless those that bless Israel" doesn't apply IMHO

sorry but i wont be putting cash his way and neither should any Christian. Any person that is receiving an insight to Gods will should offer it completely free of cost' If that means being out of pocket, so be it. The lord will always reimburse a true believer.

all the best

david

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
A lot of people who study the earth and geology say that things are becoming more eratic now. Remember the Earth was stable in Adam's and Noahs time with no rain during the day and the springs watering the Earth.

The atmoshere was richer as then in Noah's time and as scientists claim also to be in prehistoric times which made the animals grow bigger.
Many of the dinosaures have been found covered deep under ground rather than exposed in petrified mud like some big torrent of earth and water sweeping them together and deposited.

But what I am saying with increase of Sin the pattern of Man's downfall has also been seen.

For example who ever comes out top when a people or an empire try and overtake the Jewish promised land?
Look at the judgement for the Jew's not following God's promise after they forget as people God's promise in which they forget.

The ones that scatter them self implode as all the empires that have end up extinct.
But one they have been scattered and they try and build lives outside of their promised land you find that they don't fit and then are persecuted and driven away.

WW2 was a lesson to the Earth and it took the world to know that the only way to haddle this was for them to gain their religious routes back to Jeruselem because after thousands of years the same patterns occur and again the process of Isreal being driven out is comming up again by the 99% owned land of the Arabs middle east which Isreal is only 1% of the region.

Prophecy suggests that these things will happen at an end time period and many events will lead to the God's jugements on the Earth for people going against his people and land.

The perspective of the Karma of the world is not just about the Tibetens vs China but the whole treatment of God's plan for his chosen few who God made covenants with and deciplined them when they have been unGodly with his own Judgements against his chosen. Many have tried wiping out this Jewish family line from Adam's time.
Jesus as a baby was threatened as they emporer killed two year old babies or less. Then Jesus was finally killed for his preaching by his own mob who did not understand scripture, probably because they had fallen prey to superstitions and Roman Gods.

A modern example is allowing the take over of Gaza and America did not help with the descrutions of homes. After that Katrina happened, and many saw it coming because the two were similar in the people's exodus and without homes.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Anyway since I had no reply I am just updating this post so people might see it. But I am insterested in what people think even if it could sound like I am all wrong or my connections are irellivent.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi,
I'm new here and this is my first post. I have to say I'm a little scared though about this thread. It sounds a little like the old children of the corn movies. Judge this and dam that...fire comin down from heaven to engulf the wicked....karma...Freaky!
First of all God is in controll of all things. Not man. There seems to be alot of confusion about who is in control when it comes to quoting scripture. People use scripture to condem or dam others or worse. There motives are political or simply to make a buck or two. Sad really sad.
God is good and his mercy endures forever. The bible, if read in context(the old with the new), makes it clear:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever belives in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condem the world; but that the world through him might be saved..."
Sorry Mr. Koeing, not buying it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It depends if people start seeing it collectively that maybe if individuals see it then people will agree that something is going on. Some may feel it like a spiritual awakenning, some see the connections if some old scripture says so. The Mayans have their own prophecies and people can relate to that and maybe some even say that it's a punishment from God or a warning sign. I guess you have to balance out what is spiritual and what is a random event and sometimes people blame God and even hate God for it and some don't see it when it's quite obviously God is actually doing it. I guess you need God's warning first in advance to confirm events and sometimes people look to scripture to see if there are connections. Again some may argue people just put words where it suits best.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
With the killigs of Christians in India recenly in the style of ethnic cleansng and forced conversion to Hinduism India now gets it's negative Karma in the guise of this terrorism. Obviously the Westerners have been targetted in Mumbai but what we find is that it will effect business and tourism. India is in its own national shock over this event which the whole world now knows about.

Could this be God's Judgement on India for letting all those Christian believers being forced to accept at gun point Hinduism? Did God say let India's enemies shake their nation or let the devils out the bag beause his spiritual protection was taken away. This in a way is how God thinks in the Bible, if the Jews stray away from God his protection will go thin and their enemies will gather round them. Once the Jews pik up again and become faithful you will see they prosper. WW2 showed that the Jews abandonned their faith of their homelands and tried setting up camp in Europe, not only does that seem Biblically offence to God but their enemies caught on and tried to wipe them out. Then when they went back to Isreal you find what they believed in spiritually they won the 6 day war even when out numbered. Again coincindence? because so far its spiritually consistant in how God of the Bible works and how the Jew's rejection of Jesus gave the covenat to non Jews and to mankind.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I agree with the premise of the OP. I do think the entire future of the planet is keyed on Israel. If you study Daniels 70 week prophecy you know are in the church age which is the interval between the 69th and 70th week. We are told this will lat until "the fullness of the gentiles come in". The tribulation period is when God will put his focus back on Israel. The purpose is to force them into submission to accept that their Messiah came and they rejected him - as they did all the prophets (the first time).

I believe the Psalm 83 war will be the first event and Israel will destroy many of her neighboring enemies and establish some peace. The Magog war implies Israel is secure ( which means they would have had to dealt with their neighbors) so perhaps after they clean house Russia and Iran will respond as Ez 38 states. But yes I see the liberal administration in the US will contribute to the idea of splitting Jerusalem and a war is imminent. Yes God has already lifted restraining grace from the US and increasingly so. Israel is a prime indicator of the prophetic time table.

new topics

top topics

join