It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's smallest helicopter in action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Not sure if this is in the right place but was thinking maybe add some fun to the flight section. We all know about the rocketman but this is even more funny which says I'll buy this one some day.

english.pravda.ru...

Looks like the old idea of a jetpack but I think this might fly better. Does anyone want one?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by The time lord]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow, i'd love to have one. Could be slightly dangerous if you ran into problems though.. Looks like you'd get a lot of bugs in your face too

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am not entirely sure that is the worlds smallest helicopter, I am sure there are smaller rc model ones.

Clearly you are talking about something that will carry a man though so I would submit this as being smaller

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think that model looks out of date, would rather try the Japanese one, looks modified and more stable. Would not be good falling face first though.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It looks affordable too, I doubt if it was mass produced people could buy it at a very low price but if it took off it might be one way to get out of traffic, but a few million flyers in the city might end up crashing into each other, if the future of flight is man size.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That is the most awesome thing I have ever seen!! Yes I want one!

Anyone remember when you were a kid, in the back of some comics, they had illustrated, black and white ads for things like Sea Monkeys and Hovercrafts? I wanted the hovercraft so bad, until Mom told me it was only a RC toy, NOT something I would be able to sit in and hover about in.

My concern would be people running into each other and the blades severing peoples body parts, or crashing from dumb drivers.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Crazy cool Sherpa. There is no doubt in my mind some people just have way too much time on their hands.

LOL hbt remember those ads well. Usually in the back of poplar mechanics, or popular science. Never helicopter drunk. Friends don't let friends helicopter drunk.

[edit on 5/29/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Crazy cool Sherpa. There is no doubt in my mind some people just have way too much time on their hands.

LOL hbt remember those ads well. Usually in the back of poplar mechanics, or popular science. Never helicopter drunk. Friends don't let friends helicopter drunk.

[edit on 5/29/2008 by jpm1602]

Sometimes you need time to think because work being so tiring and people not bothered about their creative passions anymore or furthering their thoughts to other things is wasted in the mechanical sytem of government social living. Sometimes having that much extra time off can help create something more even though you might not earn much money in the mean time. Guess that is what being a student is about or an inventor.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Time Lord. I was being facetious. The act of making light or folly. Please lighten up. The world today is a dark enough place as it is.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hi, sorry about that, guess I did not see it how you said it. I would not normally be like that guess I wrote it thinking maybe I have too much time on my hands but I see its good points too and maybe I needed to lighten up my reply.

new topics

top topics

join