It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate stalkers with a passion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I broke up with my ex back at the end of March. I've been living miles away from her all this time, separated bank accounts, etc. I've totally disconnected from her. I thought that remaining friends was the civil thing to do, because I just don't need the drama in my life - besides we work at the same place and I don't bring my personal life to work with me.

But, silly me not thinking, I never changed any of my internet passwords because I thought I could trust her enough that she wouldn't spy on me.

Yet after 5 times of changing my email passwords back and forth from what it used to be to a new one, I notice certain emails disappear (specifically only personal ad notifications).

I then check my personal ads and they are deleted.

Yes, if an ex thinks they can hold on to you by denying you your happiness then they have another thing coming.

Freedom is a tenet of being sovereign to the individual.

Ex-girlfriends who stalk you this way are worthless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I have no trust for her and will never speak to her again. I hope she is happy she now has lost a friend.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by ben91069]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
that sucks but you should be carefull otherwise you might end up walking into your kitchen and discovering her cooking up a rabbit in a pot.

I had a stalker for a while. I got rid of her with help from a friend of mine, she pretended to be my new GF and threatened to beat the living
out of the girl if she did not leave me alone.

Stalkers, gotta watch out for em.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yep, stalkers are bad.

Stalkers who get gangsters to help them stalk you is worse!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Are you sure you don't have a spam filter on? Not to say your ex isn't stalking you, but my first reaction would be that the messages were identified somehow as junk by your mail service.

Simple test, change your password to some temp pword.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

I am sure. It was a confirmation message that I had left in my inbox containing a link to a post I had made referring to a personal ad.

Then I open my email earlier today and walla! my confirmation email is gone amidst newer emails, and the actual posting I had made (craigslist) had been deleted as well.

I usually stay logged into accounts for 2 weeks at a time, so when the password gets changed it will automatically prompt me to enter it as I am on a different computer than she is.

So over the course of the last few days I changed my password and then the next day it would ask for it again and it would be reset back to what it had been previously.

I knew I wasn't losing my mind, but when I saw specifically what was being deleted, I knew good and well it was a desperate attempt at trying to keep my from doing something she didn't want me to do - actually look to find someone I would be happier with.

I guess moving out over a month and a half ago doesn't send a strong enough message.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
and that you will. she might just to help you find that right someone you never know .

[edit on 5/30/2008 by pantherlady39]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Stalking is horrible, people should not be allowed to do this. You have my sympathy and empathy for this.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It always amazes me, the lengths some people will go to just to try to scare or mind control another person. The amount of time and energy and effort involved.

The best revenge is to simply keep right on living life as normal and not let it get to you. Eventually the person will realize, they are just wasting massive amounts of time and energy, for nothing........

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Many interesting books could be written on these people. I am not trying to understate the anger you are feeling that someone who was once so trusted is victimizing you. One thing about the stalkers is they sometimes stalk for extremely petty reasons. The gang stalkers are the worst usually they are clubs or politicos targeting individuals who they percieve as threats, but sometimes they are even well meaning church people who have been fed a mixture of truth and lies designed to make them hate a target. Just be happy your x is an independent operator who hasn't mastered the art of manipulating groups of people. I unfortunately know a few people who are masters of manipulating groups of conformists .

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by ben91069

Freedom is a tenet of being sovereign to the individual.

Absolutely right, ben, Star!

I'm sorry for your aggrevation with the ex. Hope she catches an intestinal
parasite, so she can feel what it's like!

Stalkers should be dealt with right away, in my op, because they can
turn into a deadly threat. As you know, my friend, our family went through
the horrors of a stalker abducting & holding overnight my beautiful young
cousin, Bridgett (21), and murdering her. This stalker (63) then set his
filthy place on fire, and shot himself to death...

Bridgett's parents had complained to the 'police' about this 'man' after
several unwanted calls, visits, inappropriate advances, emails, etc...
The 'police' said they couldn't DO ANYTHING; because he hadn't actually
broken any law yet!

I just don't buy that crap, because ask any cop WHY he or she became a
police officer;;;; They'll say it's to HELP people...

HOGWASH

If putting on a badge & gun restricts one's ability to help someone like
Bridgett, then I'm glad I don't need a badge!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER
Stalkers should be dealt with right away, in my op, because they can
turn into a deadly threat. As you know, my friend, our family went through
the horrors of a stalker abducting & holding overnight my beautiful young
cousin, Bridgett (21), and murdering her. This stalker (63) then set his
filthy place on fire, and shot himself to death...

My sympathies - I had not known that about your family. Unfortunately, even though that man rid the world of himself, there is no justice in this world for murder because you can never bring back the victim.

Bridgett's parents had complained to the 'police' about this 'man' after
several unwanted calls, visits, inappropriate advances, emails, etc...
The 'police' said they couldn't DO ANYTHING; because he hadn't actually
broken any law yet!

.............but if you called the President and harassed and threatened him on the phone, they would arrest you post haste. So why is it, ordinary people have no real protection over threats and such but with high ranking officials, celebrities, and the like those things are taken very seriously?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by ben91069
Originally posted by FRIGHTENER

My sympathies - I had not known that about your family.

Thanks ben, much appreciated.
Perhaps you may have forgotten, but you were the first good person to
reply to my first thread here, on ATS, and the first person I chose to add
as a friend, because of it. The thread was about the murder/suicide that
happened to my cousin, at the hands of her stalker.

You wrote good words, and helped me by pointing out my religion, and
how I would be better off to forgive. I'm trying.

that man rid the world of himself, there is no justice in this world for murder because you can never bring back the victim.

Ohh- how I know that, all to well now...

.............but if you called the President and harassed and threatened him on the phone, they would arrest you post haste. So why is it, ordinary people have no real protection over threats and such but with high ranking officials, celebrities, and the like those things are taken very seriously?

That's a very good question. My answer, (based on my beliefs through
personal experience) is: All governments steadily creep towards fascism,
because of their insane control issues that seem to delude the powerful,
wealthy elites into thinking they know what's best for the rest of us, and
then collude with eachother to enforce that usurped control.

You're right, a stalker who harasses somebody in high au6th6or6ity will be
labeled "evil", and dealt with immediately, and they would be correct.

How have you dealt with your stalker? Is she still a problem in your life?
Did she break the law yet? Have you reported her to the au6th6or6ities?
Do you think she will turn worse than deleting your emails?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

That's right! I haven't posted in so long that I had forgotten all about your post you had made....it's been a while.

Fortunately for me, my stalker gave up several months back. She found a new man, which took her mind off me! I still received some hilarious emails that were more like childish bragging, but have since filtered all her email to go straight into the trash can.

She never was one to follow through on threats either, so I didn't really fear for my life or anything. She was more of an annoyance, but thats all behind me now.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Real glad to hear that, I'm happy for you.

Yeah, I think men make more physically threatening stalkers than women;
but not always! (Elana Bobbitt) YIKES!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Oh look maybe it is a bad idea to have your boyfriend/girlfriend on the same site. Just in case something like this happens. Let it go. :bnghd:
See there are just somethings couples should not share lol. ATS might be one of those this lol.

top topics

join