I have found a pretty easy way to embed youtube video's for you and anyone else that is interested.
I will do a step by step break down.
1) Go to youtube with desired video up.
2) Right click on "share" feature just below the desired video. There will be an embedded code that will instantly appear in a box just below
highlighted in blue in its entirety.
3) Un-highlight the embedded code and then highlight everything from the "=" symbol, (including the "=" symbol) to the left and then erase,
leaving only a small code that was just to the right such as in this case, "o_eSmGghje0".
4) At the beginning of the remaining portion of the code type as follows: "[yvid]" And at the end of the remaining code type: "[/yvid]". Leave
out the quotations marks.(")
5) Highlight this code and cut and paste.
Presto! The video has been embedded.
You can type in the "[yvid]" things at any time as long as you have the remaining code that is to the right of the "=" symbol. For instance, you
can just cut and paste the code as you are about to post and then fill it in with the "[yvid]"---------"[/yvid]" things after the fact and it will
still work just fine.
There is probably an easier way to embed, but this worked for me. And in my opinion, if it works for me, it will work for anyone.
Also use the "youtube video" button. Thats a shortcut & I'm having troubles viewing my embedded video when I preview my post BUT it shows up for
real when posted. So don't panic if shows up in preview as a blank screen...
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.
All content copyright 2014, The Above Network, LLC.