reply to post by HappilyEverAfter
I have found a pretty easy way to embed youtube video's for you and anyone else that is interested.
I will do a step by step break down.
1) Go to youtube with desired video up.
2) Right click on "share" feature just below the desired video. There will be an embedded code that will instantly appear in a box just below
highlighted in blue in its entirety.
3) Un-highlight the embedded code and then highlight everything from the "=" symbol, (including the "=" symbol) to the left and then erase,
leaving only a small code that was just to the right such as in this case, "o_eSmGghje0".
4) At the beginning of the remaining portion of the code type as follows: "[yvid]" And at the end of the remaining code type: "[/yvid]". Leave
out the quotations marks.(")
5) Highlight this code and cut and paste.
Presto! The video has been embedded.
You can type in the "[yvid]" things at any time as long as you have the remaining code that is to the right of the "=" symbol. For instance, you
can just cut and paste the code as you are about to post and then fill it in with the "[yvid]"---------"[/yvid]" things after the fact and it will
still work just fine.
There is probably an easier way to embed, but this worked for me. And in my opinion, if it works for me, it will work for anyone.
Hope this post helps all that are interested.
[edit on 23-4-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]