It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can i Learn how to contact spirits !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yea, but you would have to come to my house so I could go on www.peteranswers.com and talk to them for you. :-)

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Some people can contact spirits, in other countries this is normal.Since is considered something spiritual I don't see the point of having to prove anything for money.I don't understand why Randi doesnt give the one million to anyone that can prove Jesus existed... see what I mean?
contacting spirits doesnt happen everyday, and not all of us can do it.. I know that the ones that can do it don't charge a penny for that.. we don't even bother the spirits on the other side, we are the ones bothering eachother here on earth.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!! i'm sorry i don't mean to sound patronising here but some of you people are out of your minds! (i really do apologise i'm really not meaning to be insultive).

I read up to the argument beginning about how this used to or whatever. but the comment about the ouija board was it. intervention time. ouija boards are bloody dangerous! ask my family. they've had PLENTY of experience with them. if not done propperly you can unleash something that you have no idea how to control and won't be able to put it back. a salt cirlce is fine...but what if the spirit isn't conjured into the circle? that protects YOU but no one else if the spirit should decide to go AWOL. as for candles, DON'T USE THEM IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE FOR! candles open portals, portals that you can't close unless you know what you're doing. ANYTHING could be let out. any tom, dick or harry that decides to go out & buy a run of the mill ouija board has absoloutely no clue. & they're dangerous in the fact that you don't choose who you talk to, they wait for you. & some of them are devious & vindictive. there are too many holes between the worlds already without creating more so the freaks that we try so hard to keep back can just waltz on through.

& FYI those of you who are offering the million dollar reward for a psychic that can offer evidence, it doesn't work like that. you can't force them to show up. they just do. whether you want them to or not. & any real psychic wouldn't degrade themselves for money when they know fully well it might not work so well at that particular time. why bother reading this if all you want to do is show scepticism? really?

for the original starter of this thread...sweetie...if you haven't seen your family already, chances are they've already crossed over. & if they have, & you conjure them here, they might not be able to get back. & if they can't get back they grow bitter and angry. it's a dangerous thing messing with what you don't understand hunni. i've dealt with spirits for years & i can't even fully control a conjuring. it's more dangerous for you than for anyone else.

my advise is just let it lie...don't go looking for things that you don't need to see. because trust me. you don't want to.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

My best advice to you would be to say what you have to say to people while they are still with us .

As for the matter of spirit communication there is much debate as to if you would be speaking to your family member or if you would be speaking to a deceitful spirit .

Use discretion when attempting such things and don't blindly believe as you can never really know just what you are connecting with .

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
with me my familly passes a gift of seeing spirits. it is stronger every 2 generations. i thankfully am not in that generation but some of it has leaked through to me.
my first encounter i heard from my mum wen i was 10. here goes..
my mum woke up one night hearing me crying. so she got up and went to my crib room and stopped outside because..
what she heard was me crying and a voice in the middle of a sentence saying.... ...go back to sleep christerpher, dont wake your nanny up.. and i stopped crying and went back to sleep.
she later added that it was my dead grandads voice and for your info. my grandma was in the house asleep.(so was my dad lol)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
im sorry cus i cant help u cus i have it natually and my fammily cannot switch it of for some reason.. i am in the first generation so i dont have so many encounters.. (but i had my fair shair... if i were u i wouldnt wish for it too hard)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
James Randi is a fraud. He's not paying a million bucks. It's a million bucks in BONDS, not cash.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Buy a ouija board from parker brothers, light a white candle and make a circle of salt, sit in the middle of the circle of salt, grab a friend and good luck.

Originally posted by trustnobody
There are tons of books on how to conjure spirits etc.. My opinion is the enochian skrying tarot is the easiest way that I found. Here is a link if you are interested.

why are you teching people how to conjure dangerous demons ?

retorical question btw.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowwolf0
with me my familly passes a gift of seeing spirits. it is stronger every 2 generations. i thankfully am not in that generation but some of it has leaked through to me.
my first encounter i heard from my mum wen i was 10. here goes..
my mum woke up one night hearing me crying. so she got up and went to my crib room and stopped outside because..
what she heard was me crying and a voice in the middle of a sentence saying.... ...go back to sleep christerpher, dont wake your nanny up.. and i stopped crying and went back to sleep.
she later added that it was my dead grandads voice and for your info. my grandma was in the house asleep.(so was my dad lol)

you are mistaken.

check this out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I quote from the guy:

It's funny you mention they might trick me into believe they are a loved one. One of the reasons I am starting to feel that this is my purpose is an incident that happened a couple months ago. My grandfather's ghost has appeared to several members of my family at my grandmas house. Well, they thought it was him anyways. I had never seen him...until a few months ago. He appeared when I was there. Everyone else saw Grandpa, but I sure didn't. Nasty creature is what I saw. When it looked at me, I can only describe it as a shocked look on its face...I assume it could tell I could see it in its true form. Now for the 2nd strange part...it fled. I didn't do, or say anything. But it fled, and has never been seen again.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
lol ur mad.... i have had some contact but i cant help it because its within me family... y wud u wanna contact spirits anyway!!
visit my thread and read the story!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you do somehow find out how to do this, make sure you don;t mess with any demons

Their psychic attacks can be pretty beautiful

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

KEEP AWAY FROM OUIJA BOARDS

The best way to learn mediumship is to go to a spiritualist church and join a development circle.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Here is something to consider.

If you have the ability to contact them why haven't they contacted you first? Surely your loved ones would want to talk to you?

I do not believe in communication with the dead, only with spirits which never lived in the first place.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OP:

i just want to know if theyre is some sort of way of contacting spirits without the aid of a psychic or a clairevoyant (Snip)

Yes there are ways but in my opinion can be highly dangerous even to professionals let alone novice.

If I had the same goal I'd visit a reputable psychic or clairvoyant. They know what to do in most circumstances, especially when things go "wrong".

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Billy, Firstly, I am so sorry for your loss. I have lost family members also, and other people I loved, and I know how much it hurts.

I'm sorry your simple question has turned into this absurd complaining and whining. Discussing the merits of ATS, or the lack thereof is so inappropriate here.

Nobody can tell you how to grieve. Whatever helps, helps.

I can answer your questions, and point you in a good direction, but you will have to u2u me, as many of the people on this thread are
OFF TOPIC, and so concerned with their own agendas, they are not taking a moment to see that someone is in pain.

Contact me if you wish, and again, I am so sorry for your loss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join