It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm talking to aliens :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Anyone remember Timothy Leary?

Here is what he had to say about the 6th brain chakra:

deoxy.org...
The sixth brain consists of the nervous system becoming aware of itself apart from imprinted gravitational reality-maps (circuits I-IV) and even apart from body-rapture (circuit V). Count Korzybski, the semanticist, called this state "consciousness of abstracting." Dr. John Lilly calls it "metaprogramming," i.e., awareness of programming one's programming. This Einsteinian, relativistic contelligence (consciousness-intelligence) recognizes, for instance, that the Euclidean, Newtonian and Aristotelian reality-maps are just three among billions of possible programs or models for experience. I turned this circuit on with Peyote, '___' and Crowley's "magick" metaprograms.
This level of brain-functioning seems to have been reported first around 500 B.C. among various "occult" groups connected by the Silk Route (Rome-North India). It is so far beyond the terrestrial tunnel-realities that those who have achieved it can barely communicate about it to ordinary humanity (circuits I-IV) and can hardly be understood even by fifth circuit Rapture Engineers.
The characteristics of the neuroelectric circuit are high velocity, multiple choice, relativity, and the fission-fusion of all perceptions into parallel science-fiction universes of alternate possibilities.
The mammalian politics which monitor power struggles among terrestrial humanity are here transcended, i.e., seen as static, artificial, an elaborate charade. One is neither coercively manipulated into another's territorial reality nor forced to struggle against it with reciprocal emotional game-playing (the usual soap-opera dramatics). One simply elects, consciously, whether or not to share the other's reality-model.

Haha hahaha. I have this brain chakra fully turned on and operational.

I've been sending SOS signals today using this chakra asking for some help and i did get replies!! I'll be working with aliens now!! #ing fatty!!

[edit: added required link and external source tags]
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
why did u [snip] cut off half of my [snip]quote?

Mod Edit: Profanity removed. Please see Terms and Conditions section 1b.) Profanity. For an answer to your question posted here please visit and read the links kindly provided in the staff edit note left in your above post. In future please remember members can address such concerns over any staff action either directly to the member of staff concerned through U2U or, for the attention of all staff, via the Complain / Suggestion feature found in the Mem Center Thank you - Jak

[edit on 27/5/08 by JAK]

new topics

join