It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Should Be Turned Into a Giant Police State

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

To have control over the masses one must have someone in the position of control.Barring a complete despot or dictator,running the world.You would have to have someone of extreme moral fortitude to control a utopian soceity.Who would be your choice to control us all?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybereality

As someone stated earlier in the thread, the brightest are not always the healthiest. Who decides who is in charge. Just because you have a good IQ does not mean you are morally good.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybereality

Your heading in the right direction there....

See, positive thinking people!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
But what are you going to do when the men with the big guns come knocking at your door ? you gonna go out Rambo style in a hail of bullets ? I don't think so...

Better to serve the NWO than to be sent to a detention camp thanks very much!

Well, that would be just plain stupid to go Rambo style. Can't do much if you're dead, right? At least you have a chance of escaping a camp.

And, quite honestly, you are just another head of cattle to them. What makes you so confident that they would allow you to serve 'them'?

And no, once the NWO is in power, there will be no more crime and violence...

The crime and violence, wars, all that will get worse "before" the NWO steps in, it will be so bad that the world will beg on their knees for someone to step in and do something about it...

Then they will...

And there will be a 1000 years of peace on earth...

'THEY' are causing the violence and crimes in order to establish the NWO. Ever step aside and think that maybe you are falling right into their trap?

Do some research. Read books like "Pawns in the Game"... research things like Codex Alimentarius. Watch videos of lectures by people like Ted Gundersen. Find out the truth behind the banking system. Dig deep into the history of the Vatican.

All this that you wish for is a plan that has been playing out for over 200 years, since it was written down. The kind of short-sightedness that you exhibit is what is allowing this all to happen. Think we go to war for the hell of it? War is profitable. War breaks down countries and leaves them in ruins, unable to fight against the NWO. You are playing right into what they are trying to get the general populace to believe... "Hey, these guys want to form a NWO, and promise peace as a result! See? They have proof!" Don't bee the fool... the proof is manufactured.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Like i said...I supercomputer, with AI intelligence, mixed with human DNA and bain cells etc..

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Go live in Russian or better yet North Korea or even Iran and see how you like that. I find that people that have never lived outside the good ole US of A all have these ideas that we don't deserve what we have and have been presented with. Get yourself a passport and move to one of the 3 places listed and see how you would like being monitored, bullied, beaten and forced to do it the way of the government. I dare you!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Of course i know they are doing it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Freedom? What fredom? We do not live in a de facto police state but we are heading fast towards that direction...but to have the illusion we live in a free society, anywhere on this planet is pure fantasy....we live in a frozen society with pre conceived paradigms....."conform or be cast out" that´s the motto, religion as emotional prision, science as a mental prision and our cultural expressions such as theatre, cinema, arts in general are simply there to reinforce the "approved" paradigm and values to be followed......any really innovative form of thinking, consciousness or personnal growth tool is fought as a lethal enemy.....thus ET contact´s thousands of debunkers and the current status as a lunatic subject matter...Soon this trend will end..

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

s, you just go flimsy and "go with the flow" instead of doing something to educate others and help stop it? I just see you as they do... a head of cattle.

So, can you answer my previous question? What makes you believe that they would allow you to serve them? What makes you believe that they won't throw you into the camps right along side us?

SR

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What is control....

Control is the sum of ego it doesn't exist if you fail to recognise it.

It's an illusion

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cronos

Morality itself is a sham. Theres no such thing as right or wrong, only popular opinion. Which comes down to the 2 freedoms we all have, to struggle in our society or not to struggle. Follow the norm, and not struggle, morality has nothing to do with it. Im sure theres lots of things you must do in society, that may be against your perceived notions of morales, but you must do them to fit in with society.

Take the most intelligent, out of these, take the ones who are the most physical and mentally healthy. Not a dictatorship, but a council or board of directors. They make decisions on what is the best for ALL OF HUMANITY.

link   

The World Should Be Turned Into a Giant Police State

How do you think people are going to perceive this statement? It is made out of fear and/or to invoke fear. Whether you understand that or not.

You may respect my opinion and I may respect your freedom to have that opinion, but I dont have respect for the scenario you call for. It has nothing to offer the fellow man. And has no positivity to it at all.

I actually feel for you and what circumstances that lead you to this way of thinking. I have had my share of ups and downs, but they would never lead me to wish for slavery, which is close to what you are calling for here. (allowing for alcohol means nothing...Even slaves of ancient times drank alcohol...if anything alcohol should be banned...)

Ill tell you what. It will give you a nice big dose of reality, I think. Go ahead and commit the next crime that comes to your head. Get thrown in jail and when you get out lets see if all that time to think gives you a little different perspective.

..I have a feeling this thread is the result of one to many video games...

..and dont think I dont like a good video game...Halo rules...

link   
Too many man, too many people, causing too many problems. There's not much love to go around, can't you see this is the land of confusion? Just finished watching Genesis' 'Land of Confusion' cover by Disturbed, check it out it's an awesome video.

The small percentile at the top of the pyramid have been taking incremental steps towards global control since WW2, probably earlier. They have learned from Hitler's mistakes. Brute force is not the way to go. Control the money and then you can manipulate the people.

I consider myself to be an optimistic person but this time I am going to agree with you Soldier. I just can't see the good guys winning the battle this time.

It does seem that they are setting up the chess pieces for a checkmate. How and when they make the decisive move, who knows?
?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Because no one in my Temple will be thrown into the detention camps...

The NWO is run by occultists of the highest degree..

They do not turn their backs on their own...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I say 'decisive move' because I feel it will take something major for them to get the other leg over. They have snidely sneaked their way this far right under our noses but I don't think they can go much further without another convenient catastrophe.

peace

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Are you absolutely sure about that? Or is that just conjecture on your part? Explain why (beyond what you have) you believe this, if you could.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
im sure there will be attempt to introduce NWO. im sure it will fail. most of ppl deserve it, but smart ones will reject it

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Authority is the cause of many of these problems you intend on fixing with an even greater scale of authority. I'll give you the credit of noticing and at least trying to devise a way in which we can eliminate or minimize crime/violence, ineffeciencies, poverty, famine and all of the other shortcomings of mankind. What I refuse to give though, is my support for your idea.

Our "leaders", at least our more recent ones, have ultimately put our society in its current state. The poverty levels and the increase thereof can be directly related to many of the faulty programs put in place by the authoritative powers that you want to give even more power to. Areas of poverty almost always have higher VIOLENT crime percentages than areas of greater prosperity and wealth. Therefore these "authorities" are indirectly responsible for the increase in violence. You sure you want to give them MORE power.

Eliminate "weak" DNA and those of serious or terminal illness? Whew, don't even get me started here. Some of the greatest and most intelligent humans ever to grace this little green Earth with their presence have had some serious physical, mental or otherwise "weak" DNA. Einstein, Edison... Dyslexic maybe? Stephen Hawking... ALS? Hell, lets even throw our Schizophrenic friend Van Gogh in there. These people discovered, invented and changed the way in which we humans live and perceive reality, but I guess since their DNA is "weak" and they all suffer from incurable illnesses we can send them to the meat grinder. For having such an obvious mental chemical imbalance you speak pretty confidently about eradicating the ill and "weak".

So you replaced money, with points. I think you're a day late and a dollar (no pun intended) on this one.. The credit companies love giving incentive points for good "behavior" and on time payments. But seriously, you're trading points in exchange for privelages or a night out on the town? A few green friends of mine; George, Abe and lets not forget Benjamin told me that this is what we're already doing. People work and do their best to maintain or exceed what is expected of them in hopes of getting a raise, bonus or INCENTIVE check no? Dollars, Pesos, Yen, Rubles, Marks or POINTS... It's all the same. I fail to see how your points are any different than the dollar. You're just getting paid for BEING good instead of WORKING well.

I don't think a Doctor is necessarily a better person than an auto mechanic or a whopper flopper. I do feel that the time committed to being a doctor and the fact that you are able to save and help bring life (which I regard as the most precious commodity on earth) into the world, qualifies a person for better pay than someone who is skilled with a spatula. If you want to go to school and study to save lives and get paid the same as someone serving you some fries, you could always move to a Communist state.

Whatever happened to doing what makes you happy? It's bad enough kids have to choose what they WANT to do for the rest of their lives by time they're 17 or 18 and you want this "authority" to choose for them, during the time they're still having daydreams about being NFL stars and Astronauts? For the very few people that know or are prepared to choose their life career at 8 years old it might work.. but for the other 99.99% of the population, you'll run into a serious problem. There is no way to tell, strictly on IQ alone or even with other variables, what a person is capable of achieving in the future. I have friends that thought they could see what they were thinking by looking at boogers when they were in grade school and now they're Chemical Engineers or involved in Nuclear Medicine. I know I'm not the only person that can verify that occurrance.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Actually they won't fail. They will succeed. This is foretold in the book of revelations. But, for the non believers, I guess this does not hold weight.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join