The World Should Be Turned Into a Giant Police State

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I agree with earthscum, if you were meant to be you have to fall under certain categories... For instance,

-You have to be of a certain bloodline
or
-You have to be blood type O-
and
-You have to be a certain number.... If you don't understand click Here

Plus if they want/need you, you will be notified... They come to you and not the other way around.

They really only choose those with "value" what can you seriously offer them that will guarantee your spot in the ranks of the elite?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have a feeling that SOD is living in hell already and he wants to take the rest of us along for the ride!
Hell for everybody!
Hell yes!

People usually want to pass their demons amongst friends and share the misery.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

I suppose I will bite...This is what I get for being bored...

I call BS on the OP. I know this thread is just to garner attention just like his last thread (aren't you the guy who posted a picture of a tattoo on your arm in your last thread...so cool
. I see it all the time. I have owned 2 tattoo shops, and I can spot a #ty tattoo a mile a way)

Let me guess... 17 year old kid with a new tattoo and all of a sudden hes king # on mount turd... a.k.a. know-it-all).

So now that you have gotten the attention you so desperately craved, lets get you up to speed. I will acknowledge that it seems you have 'good' intentions with your ideas. Unfortunately, good intentions don't always get you that far. See, your ideas have already been tried. Nazi Germany, Old British Emperialist (whom thought Great Britain should rule the world), Stalin/ Commies and many other failed attempts to control the world. You think you know what is best, but your ideas couldn't even shake a stick at what a good idea really is...sorry. My suggestion to you is to study history. Then come back and give us your input.

Once you grow up and if you can ever land a girlfriend and possibly if your "dna" is "good" enough
and you actually are able to produce offspring then you will see how off your ideas are with reality.

Sorry kid, come back when you live in the real world.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
This is my own personal view.

I believe we humans have gotten to a state of mind where we are completely out of control, and i believe we should be controlled.

There is too much information, too much freedom, too much violence, terror and abuse in this world.

I for one welcome the NWO, and i can just hope they do the job properly, the world will be a better place for it.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

You are generalizing 'us humans' a bit too much my friend. You need to look at the perpetrators of all of the discord you are talking about. If you take a nice close look you will find this.

That human nature is to live peacefully.

That violence is usually sparked by the few power hungry out there. They just use others as tools. The better the speaker they are the more people they can manipulate into violence.

That it usually is the governing body that chooses the path of violence.

So, with that in mind, you truly want to give up YOUR free will so that you can become a drone in the hive?

It may sound like a great idea and solid plan but I would love to see how you would react if it really were to become a reality. You may just find out how much you miss 'freedom'.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This from someone named 'Soldier of Darkness' with an avatar of someone who looks like an inhabitant of hell?

Hmm, for some reason, I was kind of terrified away from your ideology.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Although I think that the insults could have been left off I believe that this is what I was kind of trying to get at. The OP needs to study history a bit before making such a 'bold' statement. A police state only means that the people in positions of power can do whatever they want without fear of the law. That is until a bigger fish comes along and swallows them. Believe me, there will always be bigger fish. A police state only benefits the people that are above it. Not the people that it is supposed to protect.

Wait, a police state is meant to protect the wrong doings of the government. Are we living in a police state now? Maybe we just don't know it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What you fail to understand is that the NWO will only create more of what you want to get away from...(Terror, fear, crime, etc.) It will be a much darker world where people are fighting for their lives, not their freedoms.

Your view is very twisted on what the NWO really is. It's an evil empire run by rich, greedy, soul-lacking creeps. If they get our freedom, you won't even be allowed to access the internet anymore, let alone take a step outside. They want the population to cease to exist. Your angry at society so you put everyone into the same category. There are good people still...granted they are rare to find but they're there. What about those people? Do they deserve to be imprisoned as well??? Thinking in a doom-state all the time will get you nowhere positive my friend. I myself will die before I let something along those lines happen to me.

However...something I can agree on with you- Those in power should be thrown out, jailed, beaten, or etc...Obviously its our "leaders" that have gotten us where we are. They've created this monster and I too believe the people have the ability to destroy it. Authority does not exist. Someone cannot force you to do something- its you who listens to what your being told to do. Hence why America is the way it is right now...

[edit on 5/27/2008 by PimpyMcgibbins]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrBigDog1974

Hmmm, perhaps you are correct. Or, it could be that YOUR DNA is weak as well! Guards! Guards! Help!

reply to post by passenger

The whole suggestion is foolishness.

Yeah, but I have to admit, in my present state of mind, I'm actually enjoying trying to convince this guy he needs to be 'humanely terminated'. I tend to think he's enjoying the attention as well.

I mean, let's face it, this is the most ludicrous idea ever to cross ATS... well, in the top ten... thousand... OK, million... anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Well, the insults, I don't believe were really insults. Afterall don't most 17 year old kids (if, in fact, the op is 17) think they know it all? I agree, I could have been more tactfull, but I think sometimes people need to be blunt.

I meant to say "no offence" after the "crappy tattoo" remark. So I apologize OP. It wasn't that crappy. I have much much worse.

edit to add:

I totally could be wrong about the whole tattoo thing. It could be a completely different person as the kid who posted the pic. But they certainly share the same point of view from what i remember.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by abelievingskeptic]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Well that was back then...

With today's technological advances....along with the secret black op technology, it is more than possible to succeed in this day and age...

As long as humankind still has a heart and a functioning brain it'll be difficult to enslave the human spirit, even with all of today's "secret black op technology".

With all the freedoms I have as an American citizen, I still feel trapped by this capitalist, debt-enslaving society. Forced to work 40-60 hours a week just to earn enough to pay for food, shelter and minimal modern convenience.

I think maybe a trip to juvy hall, or a month long stay in jail could change your mind on constantly being controlled and told what you can and can't do.

Your idea of a future NWO controlled world sounds like hell to me. I'd just as soon die trying to destroy it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Just gotta ask what makes you think its the same kid?

Also do the majority of the people in here think that this kind of scenario will never happen?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

lol that's just wrong bro...

i do like the no crime/arena thing though

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
Yeah, but I have to admit, in my present state of mind, I'm actually enjoying trying to convince this guy he needs to be 'humanely terminated'. TheRedneck

Well, I certainly can appreciate your desire to help your fellow man. It’s magnanimity like yours that will make the world a better place!

The problem is though, the OP is an example of a mind-set that seems to becoming more prevalent : Lofty ideas without any foundation in reality.(I’ll leave the reader to determine which U.S. Presidential candidate fits this description best).

Too many people today, like the OP, seem to want to formulate ideas, and impose them upon us, that have no grounding in history, logic or a real understanding of what makes societies and peoples function. This manifests itself in such high-minded ideals such as: “If we talk to the terrorists they won’t try to hurt us!” or “If we just gave more money to the U.N., nobody would ever be hungry!” and so on. This cartoonish worldview is found even in persons deemed to be intelligent and educated, so it’s not like one can just dismiss them as loons and suchlike. The OP provides clear evidence of what happens when people come up with ideas that make them feel good without ever truly understanding what the problem is in the first place. Granted his ideas are a bit far-fetched, but the basic though process is the same, be it carbon credits or eugenics. You may soon see someone like that running the United States soon, so don’t dismiss him out of hand.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This is my own personal view.

I believe we humans have gotten to a state of mind where we are completely out of control, and i believe we should be controlled.

There is too much information, too much freedom, too much violence, terror and abuse in this world.

I for one welcome the NWO, and i can just hope they do the job properly, the world will be a better place for it.

I have a better idea. For whoever is afraid of life, we should have a special giant underground bunker, lock them all in little rooms in there where they get food and water until they die - safe
Even better : lock them up since birth, when they could not even decide that they are afraid to live and want in the bunker, this ensures maximum safety !

We are here, we are humans, we are not invulnerable, accept this, be happy , love everyone

[edit on 27-5-2008 by pai mei]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It seems like your outlook on life is pretty grim. So I meant to ask you, have you ever seen Southland Tales? I am assuming this is somewhat your perception of America? You might like it...

Anyway, to show you the world is not always like Southland Tales or the way tv shows it to be...Google non-profit organizations or another good location www.craigslistfoundation.org

Here is another one...www.wsag.net

Just trying to give a different perspective here. There is a lot of good going on in the world. Believe it or not. ATS (just like any news site) never highlights any of the good stuff going on. It is always about the negative side.

edit to clarify

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
by say "removing weak dna" from that i assume you don't believe in the potential of natural born. i don't want the world to be fill with where most people are dumb muscle being control by a dictator.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger
I hate to admit this, but you are correct. While I think that SoldierOfDarkness is as much a mortal enemy to us as a slug is to an elephant, there is a danger. There would be none if more who realize the points you make were able/willing to stand up and be counted, but the truth is that humanity has become weak and cowardly in general.

Still, it was fun for a while.

I’ll leave the reader to determine which U.S. Presidential candidate fits this description best

I choose (D) - all of the above.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fLANKED
Also do the majority of the people in here think that this kind of scenario will never happen?

Well, if you take a look at the big picture, meaning not just the current and past actions of countries' leaders, but also taking into consideration things like what the Vatican has done, this scenario is EXACTLY what is being pushed for.

To Slave... er... Soldier of Darkness, where do you think you would be sitting in such a world? Think they're gonna let you sit as the left hand of the rulers? HA! Not likely. Ain't gonna happen... then you're going to be fighting from the other side against the very rulers you wish were in place. A subserviant tool. From my own experiences dealing in the occult, I realized that occultists similar to you are nothing but tools. "Help yourself" Deceit! "Help others" Deceit! All of it is just a method of control. Once you release yourself from the bonds of your short sighted beliefs and open your eyes to the worlds of beliefs around you, you will be freed. Believe me, I'm not some "noob". The feeling is liberating, and WAAAY more powerful than any demon you can summon. Don't let a single ideal hold you down. All you are doing is locking yopurself in your own dungeon.

EDIT: reply to post by TheRedneck

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Earthscum]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

I think their avatar and name were similar. If Im wrong (it wouldnt be the first time) then sorry for the mixup op. Either way, I think the more important lesson here and why we have the subject is: history

People learn and study it for a reason.

edit for typos

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

But who's the one that's so perfect that he or she is allowed to cntrol us?
Control leads to dictatorship, history teached me that.

Regards, Thomas

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join