It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Should Be Turned Into a Giant Police State

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself_I

Well you make my point pretty clear there, a bit of mindless rambling in between there, but it's all good.

That's the way it is....

Now go sit in front of your magic black boxes for further programming!!

[edit on 27-5-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Black boxes, you referring to the TV? Mirror of darkness?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I am simply transferring the knowledge given to me by them, my DNA is perfectly acceptable thanks...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The very same yes!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InSanE1

Yes, but people are lazy, selfish and need motivation....

We are greedy, each and every one of us, in one way or another...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by InSanE1

Yes, but people are lazy, selfish and need motivation....

We are greedy, each and every one of us, in one way or another...

That's exactly why it would take a few generations of conditioning to accomplish something of this sort. Provided it's not done by force.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yep nothing new just further on ..
The PROTOCOL (false or not) told us this gonna happen some 80 years ago ..
Why surprised ?

What i find more then amusing ...just like you i guess is the complete and utter deniel of the masses ...they will DENIE IT UNTILL THE DAY IT HAPPEND ..
They will maintain the land of the free and brave is in effect and that WE ARE FREE..

NO YOUR NOT ..U never have been ...
wHY is mankind so stupid ...why can we not see ....we are beeing played as an instrument ? WE ARE INDEED ALL KATTLE! ready for the slaughter

for hundreds of years we are played ...and the final , once again known to us for almost 100Years is beeing implemented as we are sitting on our fat asses here typing..

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As a member of this society you espouse, I disagree; your DNA appears flawed. Since you are arguing this point with flawed DNA and therefore flawed logic, your opinion as to the condition of your DNA is null and void unless, of course, you can somehow verify that it is not. You must do this without any reference to your mental faculties since they are the subject of concern. In an absence of that proof, I suggest we send this disagreement to your rulers so they can determine if you should be humanely terminated.

That sword you brandish is two-edged.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself_I

Exactly...

I am taking memberships right now...sign up with me now for $99,99 and secure your future in the NWO...

I guarantee high positions, and a luxury condo...

Don't miss this oppertunity....send me a U2U for more info

..this is a limited offer...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I was anal probed and everything already mate!

They assured me i am A Ok!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's a shame that my first post has to be one made with feelings of anger. Soldier of darkness you are exactly the type of individual that the world needs to rid itself of ! it seems you have a dseire for control, manipulation and eugenics. i find your idea perverse and contemptuous and i think you need your thread should go into the dustbin and your thoughts to the thought police!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Umm, the thought police hey ?

The thought police are looking for people like you...not me!

I support and promote their agenda!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Oh, and this thread is on Political ideology...

I am giving my political ideology right here on this thread....

No orders yet...anyone ?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
How do I know that? It could be memories contaminated by your faulty DNA. Do you have proper documentation of that anal probe?

Also, why would an anal probe even be appropriate? We are talking about your reason being impaired, not your prostate. That response indicates more problems with your reasoning and therefore your DNA.

Don't worry, the procedure will be painless... we think.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
How do I know that? It could be memories contaminated by your faulty DNA. Do you have proper documentation of that anal probe?

Also, why would an anal probe even be appropriate? We are talking about your reason being impaired, not your prostate. That response indicates more problems with your reasoning and therefore your DNA.

Don't worry, the procedure will be painless... we think.

TheRedneck

Hey Red,

You forgot to add,

"Don't worry, the procedure will be painless... we think." ... but don't worry, you wont remember anything afterwards in any case.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ya know, all these problems you've stated have been CAUSED by the ones at the top. All these problems you have stated have been prefabricated, just to try and get the support of people like you. All these problems you've stated have been caused BY people like you.

DNA repair can be done using the Solfeggio scale.

Otherwise peaceful religions that would've formed their own utipian societies have been infiltrated and made to butt heads over what? A belief? Think about it... what do MOST religions (including occult sciences) preach? Unity with nature, peace, tolerance. Except the occults that believe in sacrifice in blood.

My ideals? I'll fight for my freedom. Sacrifice to nobody. I will not bow to you, but rather stand by your side. If I found out there was a god tomorrow, and he confronted me, I would tell him this.

Really, I just think you're a fool. I used to be like you in High School, listening to Morbid Angel, and trying to call to the demons of the goetia. It's stupid to think that YOU control them. All they are is spirits in the form that you evoked them, and they are pissed off at you for not calling them into their true forms. Believe me, been there, botched that.

I think you're just phishing. Trying to get someone at the top to notice you? Think you can get an 'IN' by posting on ATS and agreeing with the NWO Elite? Hey, I've considered it before. Dismantle the master's house with his own tools. Seems like a great idea, but believe me... you weren't born and raised to be in the elite's ranks. You are but another head of cattle. Branded by your own ignorance.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

I support and promote their agenda!!!

I hope you are being sarcastic and not serious. Because in your other threads you claim to be an occultist you must not believe in what you practice.

You dont feel the quickening?

Revelation is about the revealing, everyone is showing the world who they really are. This will become more clear as we approach the crossing. The divine is being awakened in us all in different ways. All of us have a part in our souls journey...our revelation is being shown to us now. The divine is revealing the evil and you have free choice as to what side you will be on.

Be a Soldier of Light, for this is the way.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
From page 1: "the secret black op technology"

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Rule by secrecy is THE problem. Freedom lovers unite!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

He is perfectly correct in using an anal probe, simply because he is talking out of his behind.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The problem with the proposed solution by the OP is that it completely and utterly fails to comport with the realities of human nature.

The OP’s idea to eliminate defective or “weak” DNA is ludicrous. Who’s to say what “weak” DNA is? Many of the greatest persons to ever inhabit this Earth were “defective” in some way. Read some background on some of the greatest minds and you will inevitably find that most, if not all, of them had a character defect (sometimes many): Einstein was thought to be mentally incompetent, Churchill was a drunk, Newton may have suffered from Autism, Beethoven was/went deaf, Julius Caesar was an epileptic, and so on. What if these figures had been adjudicated “defective” by social controllers and eliminated? How much of our progress would have been never fulfilled had some arbitrary standard been in place to eliminate such “defective” personalities? Would the OP prefer a society inhabited by “perfect” citizens – who in essence are lobotomized? How much progress would take place under such a society? Would good would it serve to have a society of grey-minded drones?

The whole suggestion is foolishness.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join