It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Should Be Turned Into a Giant Police State

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

So you would prefer some Transhuman Dictator? Nice.

Second line cuz the man makes me do it.

[edit on 27/5/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I don't like the sound of it.. I say sod em all. I'm going to enjoy my life as much as possible and if others want to go round killing and maming eachother let them. We will be destroyed one day and it will most likely be our own fault. All I know is i have a good 50 years left in me yet, so I''m going to do as much as possible in that time.

When we are gone, planet Earth will continue to survive and we will slowly be erased, I won't be around to see it so why should i let it bother me?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well the human race has one of two ways to go...

NWO style ultimate control...

Or complete chaos, destruction and war...

And what happens after the great war ?

There will be someone who will step in to take "control" of the situation and it will all start over again.

Humans always look for leadership, 99% of us will do anything to avoid responsibility, and that 1% are more than willing to step up and take the reigns, knowing full well the rest will follow like sheep.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This whole premise leaves a foul taste in my mouth. bye!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yes, it is hard to swallow the truth isn't it ?

The human race is doomed, and we will do anything in our power to pretend it's not happening.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

To true although your forgetting the other option you ever hear of a guy named Jesus Christ well yeah hes got a better idea but hey i wont bore you with that.

Lets just stick to the "we have no choices in life and they made us do it" excuse.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

I know the whole jesus story, i have read the bible, specifically "revelations"

He certainly is taking his sweet time isn't he ? the book was written 2 thousand years ago, modified and changed hundreds of times.

And every generation since the bible has been written thinks "the end is near, jesus is coming" but he never arrives.....2 thousand years later....and we are still waiting for the great arrival...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
To avoid completely derailing this thread a U2U is on its way.

not a one liner

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, so far we have heard from the Anti NWO people...

Waiting to hear from the Pro NWO guys now too...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I agree the world is in trouble, but the problem isn't in the ability of the people to do what's right. They would do the right thing to make a good future, except certain things have been taken from them. One of the most important of which is information.

The reason we make such poor decisions today is because somebody wants it that way. They don't want us to have the information, and what information they do want us to have is only that which serves the purpose of inspiring hate and division. Divide & conquer is the oldest tactic in the book...

We are manipulated into shortages of materials, land, food, water, money, education, healthcare, information, and friends.

None of this has to be. Humanity is suffering because the system we allow to continue is killing us. We must change that system, because it is not meeting human needs. Clearly, a world where enough food is produced to feed 27 billion people, yet 20,000 people starve to death every day has a fundamental problem in how it works.

Solutions are not centralization and control of decision making. When you eliminate input and creativity from larger and larger numbers of people, you don't create a smarter government, you create a more easily manipulated population.

Collectively, humanity has the means to create for itself fantastic wonders to solve humanity's problems. Avenues of communication are vitally important, but just as important is the authority of the people to do for themselves what is needed without interference or control. Today, we still have not matured to the idea that the people can and should decide for themselves. Instead, we are restricted by the state before we do anything. We need a license to drive, a license to marry, a license to run a business, a building permit, a tax permit, hell... we even need a license to fish.

If the minds of this world can communicate their ideas, and then discuss and revise plans collectively with all of humanity, the political results achieved would be far more efficient and effective than the actions of any president, political ideology, or bureaucracy. There is work to be done, but we shouldn't trust that work to supposed heroes. We can only save ourselves.

Right now we don't know we are being manipulated to self destruct. Once we realize just how much of human suffering has been caused by the will of a relatively small number of evil people, maybe humanity will finally learn the hard lesson that we are all in this boat together. The problems we are facing today are going to require everyone's cooperation to fix. The ship is sinking and if we all don't work together to fix it, we shall continue hating and fighting each other all the way to the bottom of the sea...

[edit on 27-5-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

What you are saying makes a lot of sense, and somewhere deep inside my dark little heart I wish it would happen that way...

But it won't, that is the reality of the story, the human race isn't going to miraculously band together and fight off the evil governments.

Too much damage has been done, we have been divided too far..

You can hardly walk up to a person on the street and ask for directions without that person walking away from you or "clutching" to their belongings as you approach..

Humanity doesn't trust humanity anymore.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That's a bit overboard in my opinion. I do like the idea of having people trained for specific tasks as well as the idea of eliminating currency. However it is very difficult if not impossible to implement most of these initiatives in a humane fashion.

People need to be accepting of changes of this sort as opposed to being forced into them. There are only a few ways of getting this done and will most likely require several generations of conditioning to accomplish.

For example, classes have to be eliminated, everyone would have to be equal. This alone is something that people are not ready for. Imagine a doctor being on the same level in society as a person that's serving your burger and fries (This is not a personal opinion, I treat everyone the same it's just my view on how people are generally looked at).

In order to eliminate currency one has to eliminate greed. In today's money hungry society this will be a most difficult task. I can't even come up with a strategy for it. A point system is useless as it's basically a form of currency. Unless everyone has the same amount to use as anyone else.

The elimination of currency gets rid of businesses and competition. Which means that more people will be working to achieve a common goal under one roof. This is a good thing as long as the goals are actually useful. So as a result of this we would find that a lot of useless manufacturing will stop and we will have a lot less 'wants' and better access to our 'needs'. This will also be good for our environment.

I apologize that this isn't really structured properly, however I'm at work and slightly hung over from going out last night.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You know what. This sounds like what Satan is calling for in Revelations. I know a little of your background and you probably won't agree with me. But, I believe that this has been passed onto you to tell us. I know that you are going to disagree but, it's pretty clear cut.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Hey Soldier of Darkness.

Are you posting this thread to prove a point? Is this sarcasm? Or do you really mean what you're saying here?

(just some questions btw, just curious)

Thanks

Bandit

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InSanE1

I get what your saying...

The points based system i am talking about is there for motivation...if you slack, behave violently, or abusive, points will be deducted, and you will have less "privileges"

Do your work, be kind, and follow the rules, points will be added as a reward, and you will gain more privileges...

you cant buy anything with your points...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Har Har you make me laugh... Just because 1 country is in Turmoil or looms in a Recession and is destined to slide into the deepest depression in History doesn't necessarily mean the rest of the world should suffer thanks to the opinion of a few simple minded individuals, who who strive for the death and destruction created in attempt to fatten their bank accounts. The cold blood that courses through their veins daily is the only thing that reminds them they are here.

So although your Utopian idealism sounds good on paper(or computer monitor for this matter) in retrospect it would be impossible. Due to the fact of the human mind, and divine intervention. Although you may choose to not believe in divinity it self or think that all there is to life is life itself, I can assure you that it is not true, and I have experienced on several occasions paranormal events taking place. "Choosing to not believe in anything beyond life is much like the Amish's way of choosing to not use Electricity. Although the service is readily available, their entire way of life is without need for Electricity. Much of you I'm sure could not live a month without some form of electricity, including light, heat, pump for water(as there are no wells in the city due to the amount of asphalt, and concrete covering the land. City water doesn't work without a pumping system.... And you cannot use bottled water as there are really no lakes safe to drink from due to industrial contamination.

Anyway I don't want to go off in a tangent but I wish to inform you although you may consider this idea of global police state the only way out I just wish to say the real problem starts with you(not you OP but, "YOU" as a general individual of the population of Earth) if you can't change your way of life then why should anyone else?

It's really the people's fault, not just a single group but EVERYONE on the whole. If you choose to do nothing to make the world a better place then what good are you? Why just sit around and accept the idea of needing to have someone somewhere "MAKE" you goto work, and "MAKE" you goto school, or "MAKE" you drink only a certain amount, the whole "MAKE" list can go on forever, so in a nutshell what I am saying is....

Don't sit around moping about how "MesseD" up the world is but do nothing to change the world for the better. Instead people are just hoping someone will take command and steer the flock to "safety".If you want change make your life that change you demand.

I've said enough, I hope you made it through the whole thing.
Parry Noid Out...

I can promise you if something of this sort were to occur, it would not "be" in effect for any "long" period of time.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

This is a very serious thread, i am simply pointing out to you where the human race is heading, thats all.

And i am not talking 200 years from now either....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OMG

What a fiction ...but not far off

Worst people like him are already the silent majority VERY SOON ..CAN YOU NOT SEE IT!!!
TERRO AND RAPE AND MURDER EVERYWHERE ....

The NWO will look like this and people like hIm will be in the majority becasue we need TO be SAVE !!!!

we cannot be left to think for ourselves look where it got us

Mothers, the good old moms will be playing the leading role in this , they will strive to excatly this modell
So no matter how much we dislike it its the future

Because we will be save or else ...IT is the most important issue not beeing free and fun but SAVE your kid HAS TO BE SAVE AT ALL TIOMES
As tv tell the mothers daily its UNSAVE we need to be SAVE
The world is fullof rapists and pedophiles as we know the TV says so ...so mother s unite and demand more SECURITY!!!!
the wordl is evil and dangerous ...do you not watch news ??
For this reason this utopia will be accepted ..
Human kind will bow down to the one world government and NOTHING is gonna stop it ..
NOTHING because we are mindless fools completely brainwashed ...
And eventually we will ASK for it ..YES we are gonna ask to be slaves ..leading figures to this will be the Mothers ...
it will not be pushed onto noone we will ASK FOR IT!!!!

Mindless robots asking for their jail...
Thats how far we are beeing removed from life ...all we see is anger, violence and murder ..
You are conditioned to this and look around you ...do you really think its that far off

[edit on 27-5-2008 by memyself_I]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

With today's technological advances....along with the secret black op technology, it is more than possible to succeed in this day and age...

Technology that got its start in the USA, because of the freedoms of people to create and invent and prosper because of it.

The biggest logical flaw is that you are assuming that somehow you are better than I am, that somehow your ideal is my ideal, and that somehow you can cure the world of your personal perceived ills by enforcing your free will over mine.

We have too much of this thinking already. I submit that by nature of this concept, you yourself are possessed of 'weak' DNA that is causing you to make illogical statements and therefore should be humanely terminated, as per your own statements. ( < - - sarcasm )

[edit on 27-5-2008 by TheRedneck]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

See that defeats the point system altogether. In such a society one would expect that people would do the necessary tasks for the benefit of themselves and others.

Basically imagine a small community where the actions of one count for a lot. Everyone does their part and it functions, yet one person fails and it affects everyone. Similar principle, but on a larger scale.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by InSanE1]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join