It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Back Barack Hussein Obama for president!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So let me ask the tough question. Why does it matter if Obama is a Muslim? Give me one reason (must be intelligent) why it makes one darn bit of difference.
Muslim does not equal terrorist.
I'm Christian, but I don't blow up abortion centers.
I don't care what god you worship. I don't care how much melanin is in your skin. I don't care if you stand, or sit when you relieve yourself. What I do care about is that your countrymen's best interests are in your actions.
I've seen several things posted in this thread which are indeed going against our motto of denying ignorance. Shock Value holds little relevance to the real issues.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
ATS, I don't understand why so many intelligent topics don't get much attention and uneducated and ridicule statements make the front page and dozens of replies.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
JediMiller...I don't agree with the calls for you to be banned or ignored. You have a right to say what you want...no matter how daft, ignorant or bigoted it may be.

Originally posted by jedimiller
I'm sorry! I can't prove that Obama Hussein is a Muslim; However, i've proven without a doubt that Muslims support him. Supporting a candidate goes both ways..the same with everything in life...

How old you you, Mr. Miller? I'm assuming from your rhetoric, that you do not recall the 2000 election. During the 2000 election, Muslim-Americans voted nearly 50% for Bush, and 25% for Gore. Since Bush won the majority of Muslim-American votes, do you believe under the logic you are applying to Senator Obama that President Bush is a closet Muslim? Or how about John Kerry, since he won about 70% of the Muslim-American vote in the 2004 election?

...which proves that Muslims support Obama and most of his votes are coming from them...

No, most of Barak Obama's votes are coming from white Americans, the majority of which would identify with the Christian faith. Muslim-Americans, making up 0.06% of the American population, do not have a large enough voting-bloc to carry anyone.

Check out the website and the picture of him wearing the rags. I hope that proves it to you?

Those are traditional clothing from Kenyan regions that border Ethiopia and Somalia. Most Kenyans are Christians.

Saying that, Muslims love obama because his name is HUSSEIN! so they see some of Saddam's Hussein characteristics in him. They want to make him the next dictator in America...

Hussein is a common-name through areas that have had traditional contact with Arab-culture. You are using some faulty logic, there. Under your logic, since my last name is Welsh, obviously I am more loyal to Prince Charles than I am the United States; I am sure your own last name bears "ethnic" marks...so obviously you are not a loyal American, nor a devout Christian, but rather loyal to whatever country your ancestors came from, and the indigenous religion that held sway before the coming of Christianity.

Further, under your logic...considering how many other people have been carried the name Hussein, Muslim Americans don't only want him to be dictator, but King, Prime Minister, Writer, Journalist, Minister of Education and a missile.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The jedi in star wars are the christians and the sith are the Muslims, and you saw what he did to them in the film.

"Star Wars" was a movie about wars of the Galactic Republic.
"Star Wars" was a move to make war in the Galaxy, by a Republican President.

The Jedi hang out in the desert wearing long robes and fighting with swords... sound like anyone you know?

Ol' Ben Kenobi.. Ol' Ben Laden..

* They both wear long robes.
* They both live in caves.
* They both have beards.
* They both lead rebel bands of religious extremists.

PROOF!!! that the Jedis (Jihadis) are the Muslims! Christians need to rise up NOW and kill all Jedi and their supporters!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It saddens me to think that all of the things said by those who push for racial, spiritual and gender equality still falls upon deaf ears. In a country where subjects such as these have been such a huge part of our culture, I am saddened to see that people still don't get it. What is wrong with being of Muslim, Catholic, Christian, Jewish or Buddhist faith? Nothing. What is wrong with being black or white? Nothing. What is Wrong with being male or female? Nothing. This country was founded on those principles.. If anyone doesn't belong in the US or in the command thereof, it is the person who does not believe in the ideals our country was founded on.

It is truly upsetting that people still fall victim to the lies of propaganda. This is a big problem in the US today and I can imagine it is a problem elsewhere. Too many people will jump on the propaganda bandwagon with little to no proof of what they support. People jump to ridiculous conclusions and assumptions with no evidence of their claim. As unnerving as it is to see the media exploit the American people in the way they do, I have to laugh. Anyone that uses some simple logic or does a little research can make a much more educated decision as to whether or not what they're hearing is true. Come on guys, use your heads.. I know you can't be that oblivious and ignorant. By your logic, a person who eats vegetables is automatically a vegetarian. Which is just not the case. For the sake of keeping this post shorter, I will not go into specifics of who is who and what is what.. Instead I ask these questions to the OP and anyone who shares the same logic:

Do you know someone of another religion, belief or ethnic background other than your own?

Has someone from another religion, belief, or ethnic background different from your own ever supported you or agreed with you in any way?

Do you still have your own beliefs, race and gender that perhaps isn't the same as those you know or are supported by?

I bet you answer yes to all of those questions.
I'll support my claim by saying you are supported and agreed with (at least on some occassions) by the people here on ATS who come from all walks of life.

In conclusion..All of our candidates are human. No different than you and I. Instead of looking at their physical and spiritual differences, look at how they can help you. Look at how they can help this country in such an overwhelming time of crisis, turmoil and failing economy. Look at the real issues..

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
you had me until you stated vote for hillary....the worst of all 3...I'd sooner vote or mccain and I hate that man...

I'd still go with obama as opposed to clinton...but I'm not voting for any of the 3. Obama's one big secret- I cannot agree more and thats risky to have as a president. I doubt he'll win the majority of the white vote in the south. Same with Clinton. This race is a complete mess and waste of time. None of the candidates will be a good president. They've all made mistakes by showing their personalities and flaws-
Clinton with all her lying and antics
Mccain with his temper
Obama with the "whitey" tape...

People are voting for whichever candidate is popular- that is quite clear.

It's all ridiculous- hence why I still am voting for Ron Paul (even if he doesn't have the slightest chance now). America in the hands of any of those 3 is a risk...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
My old Avitar was a picture of Obama in Muslim dress.

That's all the evidence I need. Real Americans from America don't go on dressing like that, Except John Lennon in the 60's and some hippies. but I think that picture proves without a doubt, 100% that Obama is a Muslim. People get a picture as proof and they will stay deny it. Give them a video and they will still deny it. It's funny that the mods removed your avatar..it wasn't breaking any of the TOS was it?

Obamas 1000x more American then Arnold Schwatzeneggar yet Arnold is not only governor of Americas biggest state, he's also the son of a Nazi! Besides there are pictures of George Bush with a yamaka walking around with a Talmud yet he's a born again Christian and not a Jew:

www15.ocn.ne.jp...

BTW Zionism is AGAINST Judaism because it's right there in the Talmud AND Torah

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

So #in' what if Obama is Muslim? I voted for him thinking he might be Muslim, because religion doesn't matter. There is an epidemic of Christianity, notice on television when someone dies they go to heaven or hell, completely ignoring other beliefs (BTW Hell isn't supposed to be permanent because in the Torah Gehinom (the REAL name for "hell" Christians have a tendancy to plagerize other religions) is only supposed to be temporery).

In Southpark they showed Ghandi in hell which was offensive even to a non-Hindu like me because as a non-christian he's outside the judgement of that god. Hell only "exist" to those who believe in it.

and to some Ghandi's even GOD INCARNATE depending on your religion. I use that example to show just how Christo-centric America is and is a sign America needs to radically change. If we get the Christians who actually take there religion seriously the # out of office we'd see radical change for the better in this country.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

OMGz!!! Baraaaak O bama CLAIMS he isn't white, but HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of white people support him!1!!! lolzor!!!!!!!
LOOK at him! He isn't even that black!!!! Who does he think he's fooling?!?!?

Mod Edit - removed personal comment

[edit on 28/0508/08 by neformore]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks The Godfather of Conspira, for refuting the nose-picking ignorance of jedimiller back on page one. And yeah, you're right, this guy is beyond hope -- to the point of being hilarious. Sometimes I feel like I should refute breathtakingly ignorant posts like that one, but I just lack the energy. You've gotta start from square one and it's probably a hopeless case anyway.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ClintK]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Jedi Miller:

Rachel Ray must be a closet Muslim too. Didn't you see the Dunkin Donuts commercial where she is supposedly wearing a Pakistani keffiyeh? No, you didn't? Doesn't surprise me, the commercial was pulled from the airwaves because xenophobic nutters like you and Michelle Malkin (who is responsible for the commercial being pulled) live in a strange world of black and white absolutes - where dissent is equated with anti-Americanism. Thoughtful people, my friend, always always see in color.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

We all need to come together eventually...racism is not good imo

is there still going to be racism in the future?

are we ever going to come together and help each other and evolve the human race?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think the reason Hamas endorses Obama is because they fear him. Obama unlike McCain I think has a more serious approach to handling terrorist organizations. So if thats the reason they endorse him, so the press will try and tear him apart so he won't get elected, but we wont fall for that, will we?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Yeah, he does support them. He really is much more Muslim than many people think he is. It is obvious to those who aren't so quick to trust and do the research.

You can tell a man's character by his friends as they share the same ideals:

Obama's Friends

William Ayers - American Terrorist
Raila Odinga - Cousin, Radical Islamist
Raul Reyes - Columbian Terrorist
Antonio Rezko - Muslim Slum Lord
Professor Khalidi - Muslim Terrorist Supporter
Reverend Wright - Racist Muslim Supporter/Preacher, Anti-American
Reverend James Meeks - Racist
Reverend Louis Farrakhan - Racist Nation of Islam / Faux Preacher
Reverend. Jesse Jackson - Racist - Anti-Semetic
Nadhmi Auchi - Muslim Billionaire
Sohaib Abassi - Muslim Millionaire

My old Avitar was a picture of Obama in Muslim dress. One of the Mods on ATS removed it! I know some mods are anti-Obama though too. Some are and some aren't, but one can't over-ride the other or usually won't.

Here was the old Avitar:

Is Bush not friends with a bunch of Saudi(muslim) bilionaires, along with many other radicals.
Was Clinton not affiliated with many of the same people.
Im friends with some rich muslim. Does that mean im Muslim to.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
you ignorant fool, how is a muslim suppose to tallk? Let me ask you this, can you identify a christian by the way he or she talks?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
read what you posted. You are contradicting yourself. Remember Hebrews and Muslims alike are semitic.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Eventually humankind will come together. Several scenarios for that to happen:
1. A cataclysmic event that forces us to help one another survive
2. The invention and world-wide distribution of free energy
3. ET comes home and tells us Love makes the Universe go around
4. God shows up and spanks us all for missing his point. Turns us all grey with pink polka dots for 1000 years.
5. Ron Paul gets elected - Gold standard brought back - World Bank dismantled - Corrupt elites exposed and face world-wide tribunal for their crimes against humanity. People realize they were manipulated into hating each other, kiss and make-up.

Some or all of the above is meant as humor

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

What point did you prove? I honestly don't understand how you proved a single point - I am not an Obama supporter: I don't especially dislike him but it's doubtful I'll vote for him - none the less I am looking at the candidates, at all of them, and trying to make a decision based on who's out there, what they have to say, and though I consider who supports the various candidates I know enough not to judge any candidate by the actions of those who might support that candidate in question. So what if the Muslims call him Allah - if that were true why would it matter and what would it prove? I don't care if the Church of Scientology named him Ron Hubbard reincarnated that wouldn't add or detract from the man (or woman as the case may be) -

I see alot of this out there, candidates being judged by the actions of some arbitrary supporter. So you've pointed out that there's a group of muslims that support Obama - but what in the hell does that 'prove'? I'm sincerely interested to know.
Thanks!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erastis07
you ignorant fool, how is a muslim suppose to tallk? Let me ask you this, can you identify a christian by the way he or she talks?

heh..not lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join