It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alot of ufo activity in tyler texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hey i live in tyler texas and i would just like to say that if your interested in ufos or you research that kind of thing you should come here ufo activity here has been insane that last couple of months starting around december then into the beginning of this year. Ive seen two day ufos both of them beeing orange glowing spheres once by myself and another time with a friend. And the other night me and six of my friends were chillin at a lakehouse looking at the stars and we saw a triangle shaped formation moving through the sky it kept this pattern and then the bottom left star dimmed out instantly while the other two kinda flashed then slowly dimmed out. And then we saw another one in the day this was also another large group at a friends house this was really wierd it was close like 30 ft above our heads and it was just floating along at the same speed is was black and shaped like a disc but it traveled on its side but then it would start rolling and when it turned sideways you could tell it was reall thin so it was an object that would obviously be really affected by wind but it kept it same speed. But honestly get a team here or something or heck if your interested in this kind of thing i would love to talk more to anyone about the subject

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
get a camera and start snapping. no one will believe you if you don't give them any sort of evidence other than your testimony to go off.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
hello there shogo
i live in brisbane australia and i would love to see a ufo maybe you could send some this way lol.
i would love to live over there you guys get a heck of a lot of sightings you are very lucky. see if you can take some photos for me that would be awesome.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ha i will i just havent yet because i keep telling myself theres no way ill see another one but ill see what i can do

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
That's not fair. My hometown, McKinney is only about an hour or two from Tyler. I might have to make a small road trip to Tyler when I'm on leave next.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
*EDIT* sorry mods

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ufo reality]

new topics

top topics

join