It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain invites Obama to Iraq (Could this be the assassination ?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

McCain invites Obama to Iraq (Could this be the assassination ?)

www.rawstory.com

Republican John McCain on Monday sharply criticized Democratic rival Barack Obama for not having been to Iraq since 2006, and said they should visit the war zone together.

Over the weekend, Sen. Lindsey Graham, one of McCain's top surrogates, laid the groundwork for McCain's criticism in a television interview in which he noted Obama's absence from Iraq and floated the idea that Obama and McCain should go together to be briefed by Gen. David Petraeus, the top U.S. commander in Iraq, and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Fox News Jokes About Killing Obama
Fox Pundit Wishes For Obama Assassination, Laughs
Barack Obama time after assassination

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I know this is kind of far fetched, but think of it. The perfect cover-up. Hire a blackwater guy to do it, and blame it on Iran or an Iraqi. Simple and dry cut, because it's in another whole country and they can twist it how ever they want.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So are you saying McCain would be complicit in this act?

I think it's just McCain taking advantage of the Democrats inability to agree on their candidate.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I agree with Scramjet. If anything, it will cause a huge problem for Obama. On one hand if he doesn't go McCain calls him out for it. If he does go Hillary and her crew call him out for assuming that he is the Democratic nominee. Tough spot for him to be in.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

No, I am saying McCain would just invite him over. Then, the other guys would take him out, McCain really would not know about it. I am saying it would be the easiest to do it over there, because it could be twisted a hundred different ways. Again, I am saying it's a bit far fetched also.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow . . . maybe Obama is the anti-christ?

I think it is a good move by Mcain, though. In the words of Guiness Draught: Brilliant!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
I agree with Scramjet. If anything, it will cause a huge problem for Obama. On one hand if he doesn't go McCain calls him out for it. If he does go Hillary and her crew call him out for assuming that he is the Democratic nominee. Tough spot for him to be in.

Why yes.. yes it is.

Nicely put.

Now, you have to wonder if McCain came up with this on his own... or someone pointed him that way.

Hillaryous, just hillaryous

new topics

top topics

join