It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Dangerous Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Oooooooo... That really stinks. Do you kill bugs a lot? Y
know, there was this absolutely hilarious post here about how bugs actually conspire against people. So oooo so funny. You should read it. Anyway, what do you suppose is the purpose of weird things like this hapening during sleep? I don'trecall whether this question was already covered, but OP, did you feel any pain in sleep while this bite was happening?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
That's not a bite.

Odd question here, but do you use biological washing powders?

I'm thinking - dermatitus.

Aside from that as has been said, most pains in dreams come from things happening to you on the outside of your head.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
Oooooooo... That really stinks. Do you kill bugs a lot? Y
know, there was this absolutely hilarious post here about how bugs actually conspire against people. So oooo so funny. You should read it. Anyway, what do you suppose is the purpose of weird things like this hapening during sleep? I don'trecall whether this question was already covered, but OP, did you feel any pain in sleep while this bite was happening?

No. Stepping on the scorpions was just pure stupidity. Two of the times anyway. I was barefoot outside my house both times on the rocks,lol The third sting happened inside the house. The spiders was just dumb bad luck. I am one of those people that if there is a bug in a mile radius, it will find me, lol

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

no i dont, u have to remember its been 2 days so it healed over

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

get check out brown reclusive spiders

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join