It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Dangerous Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I had a dream (cant remember exactly) that something bit me on my shoulder. I could feel the pain very badly. i then woke up later on (like 10 AM) and i got in the shower. In the mirror i saw a Mark on my shoulder. It looked very weird. I cant feel pain but it matched my dream so I'm scared. ill take a pic tomorrow.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Could you have gotten bit by a bug? I have had dreams where I was in pain in my dream , ex: Urinary infection, where I woke up and it was from the infection itself?

I just got bit by a brown recluse in my sleep two weeks ago. Nasty buggers, and nasty bite. Still has not healed.

Ama

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Could possibly have been a spider that Bit you.. Sometimes things going on around you can effect the dream you are having.. Someone talking, The Television being on.. We still are receptive to stimuli while in a dream state.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I thought recluses were largely poisonous.
Otherwise, what is the bite shaped like? Is it big or small? This kind of thing has happened to me before, with sickness, strangeness goes on while people sleep. I've read some very strange accounts. And had some freaky things happen.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
na dude, it looked like a bite. teeth marks and everything

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Most definitely post a pic of it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

Will Do, what caught my eye most what that the teeth marks looked as if they were straight, like instead of being square-like its more like a line.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This is my first post here ... when i saw the title of the thread i had to post ... i actually had a dream yesterday morning that something bit me on the back of my left shoulder while i was laying in bed and it seemed so real i jumped up and was swatting at my left shoulder thinking that something was there

I had no marks but i have sunburn on my left shoulder and thought that it could have been because i rolled over on my left shoulder or something

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There are many, many, many, many documented cases just like the one you have experienced.

Quite often it involves both shoulders and an extreme pressure on the chest and sometimes neck.

It's widely believed that it is a demon\jinni attack.

However, sometimes you can enter a sleep mode and your dreams can be made up when things that affect your physical body.

So, if you have a pain in the shoulder because you didn't sleep in the right position, your dream may show you getting run over by a train for example.

If you really believe that it is something paranormal then I have a book called Afterlife that documents such cases. AND I know somebody who had a text book style case too!

What was the pattern of the teeth marks and how wide were they?

Could they have been caused by your skin pressing on something while you slept?

How long did the marks stay?

Was there any bruising?

You just need to rule out something going on inside your body and if your skin was pressing against something while you slept.

Hope this helps.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Recluse bites are dangerouse because they are necrotic. With me it started with a red circle, that blanced out. It increased in size over a period of days, and forms a bullseye. Then it turns blackish and the skin dies . With me the bite got to the size of a dollar coin. It also caused muscle cramping pain, had a fever, and was sick to my stomach. Not fun.

Ama

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Recluse bites are dangerouse because they are necrotic. With me it started with a red circle, that blanced out. It increased in size over a period of days, and forms a bullseye. Then it turns blackish and the skin dies . With me the bite got to the size of a dollar coin. It also caused muscle cramping pain, had a fever, and was sick to my stomach. Not fun.

Ama

Sounds like the most likely option.

Here's some more info about recluse bites:

www.emedicinehealth.com...

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ama, what treatment did you seek for your recluse bite? Be very careful, there's lots of photos of the necrotizing effect of the bites... very dangerous

I read that electricity would help in neutralizing the venom but emedicine advises against it & says it's anecdoctal evidence... Lemme go see what I can dig up

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AustinHand
reply to post by Lantian

Will Do, what caught my eye most what that the teeth marks looked as if they were straight, like instead of being square-like its more like a line.

Have you been to the doctor?

Is it confirmed that it is a spider bite?

Are you still there?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
yea, im here. sorry i slept in
. i got a pics ill post it soon.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Things that happen in real life are connected with dreams sometimes.

For instance, I had a dream where a big brown bear tore oped the car door and slashed my leg; when I woke up my leg felt as if it had been slashed.

But a visual thing that connects with the dream.... thats anotehr story.

That's different.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Trash can

yea i know what you mean

EDIT:

[edit on 27-5-2008 by AustinHand]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AustinHand

Light heartedness here: Looks like the Predator has been targetting you while you slept and let 3 point triangular burn with his targetting laser.

Joking aside - have you been to the doctor if you are concerned? Does it still hurt? It looks like three red marks in traingular form. Is there anything in between to make the mark continuous (join up) i.e. depressions - it's hard to tell from the photo.

many thanks for sharing!!!

Looking forward to hear about this.

P.S. I -think- it might be a bug(s) but since you experienced it your instincts are important.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
AWW MAI GAWD! IT's A CHUPACABRA BITE FROM A CHUPACABRA WITH A TOOTH CHIPPED OFF!!!!

Now that that's out of the way, this kind of thing is really interresting. Aside from the time i dreampt of sickness while getting sick, i also woke once to see a pencil mark at the center of my neck, like someone was trying to make me voiceless (after i had made a sort of an attack aimed at the shadows that were bothering me.)Weird things do happen..

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I did call my doctor when I get bit by it. Where I live in Arizona, recluse and hobo spiders both are common. Found a few in this house.

My doctor had me keep an eye on it, which I did. I also used an antibiotic ointment. The size of it is now going down, and it is healing.

I have the worse luck with bugs. This makes recluse bite number 2, I have been stung by three scorpions, and bit once by a black widow. Guess i am not the luckiest person alive,lol

Those bites on your shoulder remind me of a snake bite.

Ama

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join