It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. abductions. ufos. reptilians. all tied to movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
this is exactly my point.............i have preached this for years now.

every time a movie comes out....people flock to the idea as truth....

example's of movie's that that started what alot swear is the god's truth.

feel free to look these movie's up....

Poltergeist........ carol ann go to the light ...........we had a increase in so called bad ghost behavior......OMG i think this house is buried on a indian burial ground....ect..was alot of news about Indian burial ground ect.. everywhere in america around this time all so.

ALIEN MINE..........................reptilians sprouted not so long after it came out.
V the series ....all so around same time as alien mine...around the time reptilians...started sprouting there evil face's.

STARGATE..............now people swear STARGATES are real.

THE MATRIX.........some still think we are a jacked into the matrix or in a round about theory.

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND...........all the sudden America was flooded with abduction's..yes there was a few before hand but we all started watching for abductions...and flashing our flash lights at stuff it in the sky lol

Fire in the sky.....true story made in to a movie.....abduction started happing again...alot more frequent after the movie.

radio broadcast of War Of The Worlds............hillbilly's was shooting water towers it freaked them out so bad.

the new Indiana jones skull movie..........now people are starting they are trying to disclose info..or the skull might be alien skulls

Armageddon 1998.......planetx niburu.....end of the world in year 2000..didn't happen so now it's 2012 lol

divinci code.....people swear some of this is true...jesus married mary Madelene..had a baby.... ect.ect...

but the list for movies tied to specific time's people come up with reptilians.. end of the world planet x stuff......look around you will see they watched a good movie...and came up with idea's based upon the movies they watched.

prove my theory wrong...
It all ties to book's radio and tv/movie's...at least 90% of them do....some are more creative than other's. lol
but in my theory.......... most can be explained by people reading a book from a certain time..movie....radio broadcast...even a comic book.
thus get to thinking why cant this be possible??????

one post becomes two post's then three posts
eventually you find a slew of people had same idea....trust me you cant prove people on a community forum wrong that are sucked in hook line and sinker.

so help me debunk my theory.

dates of radio even old flash Gordon radio stuff lol
battlestar gallactica ect...
and see if it ties to out break in alien activity ect... ghost allso. can be for any paranormal.ect...

all so take note the the movie /book/ radio broadcast/ ect...

the creature's identification As reptilian.. grey's...poltergeist's ect....even the shape of the ufos in the book/radio/movie/comic.ect..

and to the spike in so called activity in conjurer to the book/film/radio broadcast

so what do you think?
search this forum ats you will see thousand of post's stating exactly what i speak of...

stargates...indiana jones ..the matrix...V &alien mine....Armageddon..ect... probably alot i missed

thank you for reading...
p.s i think ufo do exist
ghosts allso..
so to a skeptic ..just think it fishy the times all tie in to known so called sighting spikes and new alien races.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by beforetime]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Good points and its been brought up here as movies seem to come out.The idea hollywood makes up we take home in our minds and we forget the fact that its all fiction.By someone who made a script.Take for example the last week the new Indy movie.People now swear and i never read this really before on here that rosewell,the skulls and the mayan,underwater vortexs are real and all intertwine.Funny stuff but not believable.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

i agree with your idea and i find it funny to see people talking like ......

"omg this is it , this movie is the beginning of disclosure"...

these movies are a product of someones imagination and used to make money.

the most influential movie of all time has got to be 2001 and 2010 and Superman.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Totally no concrete proof of anything exist...bigfoot,ufos,aliens,lochness,giant birds,purple monkeys,giant silver tipped dragons,the toothless one legged toothfairy,nadaaaaaaa.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
MAYBE the movies about aliens are just getting people ready for the day when they tell us the truth so were not shocked,maybe they have a prime directive like on startrek just a theory

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
no offense that's the stuff i speak of.

ron howard...isn't trying to leak info lol he is opi taylor from the andy Griffith show .

nor would Stephen Spielberg...if they prove ufos to be a fact...guess what...toy boy lucas is kickin a can for walfare foodstamps.

space stories are lucas/speilburg stick.... if they was real people would walk outside and watch stare at the sky for them coming in to land ect.....
.and not watch his movies they know are bs..made up to scare them ..or glorify his idea of what he thought alien and ufos might be.

either way no motion picture made by a MULTI billion dollar company is gonna leak you info lol sorry

you think even if lucas started the last star wars with the commentary....
All the aliens portrayed are in fact real DO NOT be alarmed they are not here to hurt us as in the movie...ect. ect....

how many people would say OMG DISCLOSURE.......

vs. omg he is really trying to sell this movie this time

can u see my point here?

he wouldn't loose billion of his own money to hint....ufos are real
goverment..lawsuits you name it would happen if it was true in any way.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think that with all the different avenues taken by books, movies etc., that one of them is sooner or later going to get close to what actually does happen.

O.P., I think you mean "Enemy Mine", not "Alien Mine", as the first reptilian movie. Starring Lou Gosset Jr. and Dennis Quaid, if I remember right.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
Aliens. abductions. ufos. reptilians. all tied to movies

Even Voldemort in "Harry Potter" represents a Reptilian. It's everywhere. We just need to open our eyes and see.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
[edit on 27-5-2008 by Mockmasta]

new topics

top topics

join