It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holloman Air Force Base -- 1955 (Ike and the Aliens)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ike and the Aliens - 1955 -President Eisenhower visits Holloman Air Force Base to meet the aliens?

Did this really happen?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Are you asking us?
I have no idea what you are referring to.

Do you have a link to a claim or can you explain further please?
Where did you get the idea this happened?

- Lee

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I believe he's talking about this event.

The source of Ike's visit to Holloman comes from an ex-airman stationed at the base hospital. The airman wrote a seven-page letter to UFO investigator/ speaker Art Campbell, delineating the details of Ike's visit and some of the activities while there. The Columbine III, Ike's Air Force One at the time, landed at Holloman around 9:00 a.m. on Feb. 11th. By previous arrangement, the plane taxied and parked on an active runway. A short time later a UFO was seen to land in front of Air Force One. A man presumed to be Ike left the parked plane and walked to the UFO. A meeting of some 45 minutes took place and then he returned to the plane. Another UFO was seen hovering over the flight line while the meeting was going on.

Whether it happened or not... who knows?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
yes it happened and heres the clip

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that there's a very strong connection between the atomic bombs being dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 and then:

-- the Kenneth Arnold UFO sighting
-- Roswell
-- The Washington DC Capitol Ufo flyovers
-- Eisenhower's visit to Holloman's Air Force Base

I don't think it's just a coincidence that all of those events happened within the same short time-frame.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I always liked that story. there was an airforce retire guy on coast 2 coast about a month ago that told the story. He was working on a high up pole or something, can't quite remember, but in any case he saw the whole thing from a distance. The airforce one landing and the UFO landing ect..
sounded real truthful.

I like this vid www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This story if I`m not mistaken was told by Bill Cooper , I tend to believe it is true, in part.

The big-nosed grays, the ones who had been orbiting the equator, landed again, this time at Holloman AFB, in 1954 and reached an agreement with the U.S. government. These beings stated that they were from a dying planet that orbits Betelguese. At some point in the not too distant future, they said, they would have to leave there for good. A second meeting took place not long afterwards at Edwards AFB in California. This time President Eisenhower was there to sign a formal treaty and to meet the first alien ambassador, "His Omnipotent Highness Krlll," pronounced Krill. He, in common with his fellow space travelers, wore a trilateral insignia on his uniform; the same design appears on all Betelguese spacecraft.

www.think-aboutit.com...

I believe the contact part is true, but the krill ambassador part is product of the imagination of someone that I admire.

My kind of humour.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mardukvmbc

I am the ex-airman who wrote to both Art C. and Dr. Scalla. For a good back ground on this subject read Scalla's article at xopolitticsjournal.com.
Search the WEB using "ike holloman and ufos" to find it.

Then read abovetopscrete's Feb. 9, 1955 Eisenhower meets w/ EBE at Holloman AFB, page 1: read all of it.

Then read UFO Crash Book by Art Campbell: this contains some good data on schedules and other people he has contacted.(Note he sometimes revises this stuff and I do not agree with every thing in his revisions.)

Last read abovetopsecret's Holloman Air Force Base - 1955 (Ike and Aliens). page 1. This will give you the back ground for this material.

Is it real? Yes. The data is over 50 years old. At Holloman over 600 people took an oath not to reveal what the had seen.

In 1980, the US Government said over 90% of UFO sightings could be covered by KNOWN events. I believe they are telling the truth. I differ in that I believe over 90% of current sightings are OUR craft.
When the U2 first came out, pilots I have spoken to say they were sent to look at UFOs that were U2s. The same thing happened with the SR-71.

The big difference is some of the current craft are using magnetic antigrav propulsion systems. We have things moving at over 300 knots underwater.
I do not know what they are. Nor have I talked to anyone that knows anything about those fast boats.

Note the UFOs mainly occure over the USA at night. How many of you have night visual inhanced glasses? The NSA, and special ops people do a lot of training at night. They do not want to be clearly seen, but they do want to scare you. This is done so you will spend money on their projects.
SETI is a joke. So is the Mars probe. It does keep the scientists from asking questions though doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hi Guys

The researcher on Ike at Holloman Art Campbell Here. Thanks for the very nice website and coments. All of my research is on www.ufocrashbook.com. write me at [email protected]

I am looking for conferences to go to . May be at exopolitics in D C area in April. I am 76 and been in and out of UFO stuff since late 50s when I worked with Keyhoe investigating Adamski. Would like to hear from you

Art

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What's funny is that the story of the Holloman meeting was the basis for the end scene in Close Encounters of the Third Kind..., yet almost nobody has heard of it in the mainstream.

There's little evidence for the meeting, so hard to make an informed decision one way or the other really...

eclectic.cgis-creative.com...

gl2

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Bill Moore is the source most commonly quoted as denying that that Holloman meeting story is true. However, Naval Intelligence briefer to the Pacific fleet Commander, William Cooper, said he read classified documents about the Holloman meeting and two other similar meetings between US brass and aliens. In addition, Col. Philip Corso said, "We had negotiated a kind of surrender with them (gray alignment aliens) as long as we couldn’t fight them. They dictated the terms because they knew what we most feared was disclosure." (p. 268, The Day After Roswell hardback edition)

Bill Moore, who denies the Holloman story, cites Carl Sagan, that most enigmatic skeptic, in his little piece on the subject. And who's Bill Moore? Moore admits that he was knowingly fed disinformation by former Air Force investigations agent Richard Doty (see Serpo). Bill Moore passed a whole stream of disinformation on to physicist Paul Bennewicz, who was researching the energy flows to a woman experiencing alien contacts. Bennewicz later committed suicide due to the confusion. Moore says he knew he was feeding Bennewicz bad info all along, but played along with it--to see what happened. Isn't that suspicious? Moore watched Bennewicz become increasingly fearful, then fall apart. So now, ufo "investigator" Bill Moore has no credence, anymore, in ufo research circles. He's over with.

Was Bill Moore also being used by Air Force intel. to hide the facts of Holloman and two other meetings that William Cooper said later resulted in 2 bases being set up for gray-alignment aliens in Nellis Air Force base? See www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/coverup044.html

and www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/maji007.html

There are other whistleblowers who partly corroborate such accounts: Charles Hall and Clifford Stone, for example.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by gl2]

new topics

top topics

join