It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Wen and Wii..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Have any of you seen this video?

You people need to listen too this, and believe it..

Here was a following response from a youtube user.

HAARP Being used too usher in WWIII?

Has HAARP Ever Been used to usher in anything else?
Besides this, in China?
Maybe in the last 4 years? How About Katrina?

Katrina was used to test Government Reaction to disaster..
Which was more like a police state 'takeover' than anything..
Infact, Could've been a test for the new Disaster Control Operation, incase a nuclear weapon goes off on U.S. soil.
Like in the case that the U.S. and China Go too Nuclear War.

What If the Government is useing Earth quakes and Huricanes to start a major agenda, towards WWIII..

Some sort of Bible-icle Metamorphisis, In which the government is behind.
Bush is like saying, Be against me.. and you'll be against GOD..
Or even worse, Bush is saying that he really IS God..

To harness the powers of nature, against your enemy.
Would truely be a slap in the face of the country of China.
And So not deserved for America..(Land of 20,000 coke addict, polititians.)

Damn you Illuminatus!!!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ok so how would the goverment make nautral disasters?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why would the us government use harp to kill like 50000 innocent people?It dont make sense esp...... they are children.Thats crazy beyond belief.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If HAARP Had the Ability to Look up into the atmospere and then too look downward towards China..

HAARP could mess with the Ion-isphere and cause the Hurricane..

If what these guys say is true..

Than If it was pointed downward, it could cause earth quakes..

So what about that?

HAARP Points Downward Wen, No ones Looking?
Bet ya Money,.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Are you stating they could put something like harp in orbit like a satellite and do this at will?Thats a interesting thought.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Why put it in space?

You can bounce it off a satellite..

Its just Energy..

Bounce it off 4 satellites...

Direct it from multiple angles..

Maybe this is, what the Directed Energy Weapons thread was about.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Kinda like in the movie eraser but that was portable stuff.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not sure how trustworthy this site is but it does have lots of info on it, fact or fiction

HAARP.net

Is it possible to just "shoot" an energy into the ionosphere to influence whether in a certain region? Or is that the wrong layer of the Earth?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Oi, I wish when people start blaming the government for the wather people would look further back than the last ten or years.
I don't know for sure how long apart weather cycles generally are, but at the turn of the last century the Americas at the very least were getting hammered by pretty bad hurricances. Worse than Ivan and Katrina, probably.
SO here we are, a hundred years later and bad storms have hit again. I can't speak for the geological cycles of the areas involved, I know that Japan is a set of volcanic islands, and the area around it is fairly active, and I know the tectonic plate that India sits on is slowly colliding with the plate that Asia sits on. So the area should be fairly active.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Any amount of waves would cause the atmosphere to heat up..

Heat is relative..

There-by, where ever you want.. There can be a storm,.
Just need to direct it.. Which means Satellites..

Hmm,.

Wonder if this has anything to do with that sat, that got shot down..

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oh, i know what you mean.. But Some of us have a duty and stuff.

dis.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by FiveStarCeleb]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So your saying the US is trying to instigate war with China?

Why do something that looks natural?

Why not do something that theres no doubt its from the USA?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Cause americans are 'loud'.

The People of America have a voice..

Political Protests...

Right to bare arms...

Youtube..

You know that americans would be againist war with China.
So they would have to keep it secret.

::PLAY BOOK:: ::Warning Spoilers::

They will continue to attack China, till China cant take it.!!! (PSY-OPS)

And then China will Nuke us.

Some nukes will go off, on the coast..(Katrina?)

But We will find out, Because of HAARP, We were safe from the missles..

And the illuminati haveing blamed the whole thing on China; could look like the good guys.

Doing it..

But why are they doing it?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
On the Subject of Disaster Planning;

We Dont Have One..

The Bush Administration has kept 'The Disaster Plan' from Homeland Security. Which has caused many uproars in Congress.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If you control trillions of dollars like the reptillian possessed illumaniti you can develop and make anything you want. If man can make nuclear devices decades ago, I think artificial control of the weather can be easy in 2008.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Cloneing, Shapeshifting, Mindcontrol, Implanting, Teleportation, Even Posting on ATS, Is there anything they cant do?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What, no one is going to call me a disinfo agent or anything/?
I mean, I get why people believe the government at large is behind every little thing, but doesn't anyone have any commments relating to storm cycles, plate tectonics, ect?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Weather manipulation with Scalar Electromagnetic Weapons

What the masses of human beings all over the world have not been told is that it is possible to control and manipulate weather with a technology called 'scalar energy'. These energy weapons have other major capabilities that are even more dangerous than atomic weapons. Scalar Weapons could literally destroy the world and it is of the utmost urgency that human beings all over the world must be told of the existence of this devastating technology. ~Michael Shore

The relatively new Scalar Electromagnetic weapons utilize a new type of electromagnetic waves called "longitudinal waves" or "scalar waves." These wavess are beamed from giant scalar interferometers through an electromagnetic web called the "Woodpecker grid".

These powerful interferometers were promptly nicknamed "Woodpeckers" because of the characteristic sound of the chirped signal when received. That is, the received signal made a "pecking" sound much like a woodpecker’s beak hitting a block of wood.

Two scalar antennae together along with the computers to control them, make up a scalar interferometer, and according to Col. Bearden the Russians have hundreds of such installations already. These interferometers are called "Tesla Howitzers." They can deliver a giant blast of energy to the distant target site, true "action-at-a-distance".

Where the two scalar beams cross each other is called the "interference zone," and in that zone a dazzling array of effects can be produced, so many that it boggles the mind. And these longitudinal waves can go right through the earth!

Ten countries have this scalar technology.

Crop circles, Glowing Orbs, and Scalar Interferometers

Scalar interferometry may explain many unusual phenomena that are being sighted. Two immediately come to mind, the glowing orbs that are being seen in the skies around the world, and the crop circles. Both phenomena could be easily accomplished with the new scalar superweapons. Balls of plasma flying through the sky at phenomenal speeds may well be the "marker beacons" of the scalar weapons. Marker beacons are created for fine tuning the aiming of the devices. Air Force jets were recently sent aloft from Edwards AFB to chase two just glowing orbs. After chasing them a while, the orbs simple vanished. That is to say, the scalar beams creating the orb were turned off.

By feeding a graphic pattern into the aiming software such a plasma ball could be made to trace out that pattern, at the distant interference zone (target zone), making the standing crops fall over, creating a crop circle. Remember there are many modes and effects of these weapons. They are really the engineering of reality itself.

How to induce an Earthquake with a Scalar Weapon

Take a convenient fault zone or a set of them and focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements).

Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides "slip" and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
WOW!

dew you work for the government?

'Woodpeckers' huh?

Nifty-

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

No disinfo. You have stated some form of truth. We have to look at the worse disasters in our history. 25k dead/missing in Texas from a massive hurricane over 100 years ago, etc. However, we live in a completely different world technologically. The manipulation of natural events is very possible with the use of energy. Energy in the form of sound, both high and low, is extremely powerful.

So, are the rainbow clouds just before the quake a natural occurance for earthquakes? Have there been any other documented eye witness accounts of this happening? I have not heard of it. Although I will not dispute it. After all, an earthquake is the release of a great amount of energy.

In other words, I'm still on the fence here. I don't want to get in the habit of believing that every little event that has happened over the past century or so has been at the hands of this illuminati dictatorship.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join