It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sell your soul to Lucifer, causing contrversy with benefits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was at this chatroom and these people were really good psychics in the chatroom and she whispered me this

www.surveymonkey.com...

It looks pretty interesting, so I gave it a try since im an Atheist lol, that was 3 min ago..... just thought it was weird

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ugh no one replys =/

wow

amazing

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Curious,yes. I did not want to look at your link!! So I didn't.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
As soon as you said in your OP "psychic", and an internet one that whispers web sites to you on a chat site, I lost interest. IMO, ALL so called psychics are charlitans out to take money from gullible people..I have no time, or respect for them.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Symbols have quite a bit of power, other sides are aware when they are being looked at, I recognize the double-cross as a knights Templar, masonic symbol, you'll notice it on the exxon sign also, but the other one is a new one to me....

Oh, okay, that triangle symbol is for the eye of the dragon.

Dang dude, you really shouldn't mess with stuff you don't understand.

I think you might be unpleasantly surprised when you die, especially if you get what you asked for. Update it if you ever get what you asked for.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't sell my soul for anything. I have everything that I need right now and when I need something more, it will be provided for me.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I honestly believe you cannot sell your soul.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'd like to believe the devil could grant me all the things I desire, but I don't think he can.
At least not in the time frame I'm thinking of!!!

$30 million in my savings account by tomorrow morning..... Come on please Lucifer!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have already done the survey hope he can grand my wish
for my deal is unlimited money to exchange for my soul..

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mockmasta
$30 million in my savings account by tomorrow morning..... Come on please Lucifer!!!

WIsh I could man, but i'm helping Cheney write out a friggin warplan tomorrow and all night tonight... how does Sunday suit you... let's do some naughtiness on the day of rest....

I doubt Satan has internet access and if he does it'd be pretty poor so this site seems cool to use... ha I just wished for my myspace page to 30,000 hits haha... omg i could wish for anything an i chose that!? how sad am i?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't sell mine, he's an evil bastard...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mockmasta

Boy you would be just asking for trouble with that request. You left your self wide open.

Consider;

You sign over your soul. You make the request you just did.

The bank has a glitch in its database, and 30 million dollars appears in your account first thing tomorrow morning. They discover the error at 10:45am, and remove your $30 million. Your soul is still SOLD.

I am not saying you can, or cannot sell your soul. I think we can, and do, but I think it is done on a moment by moment basis, not in one swift move, generally speaking. However, I certainly do not know for sure one way or the other. But if you COULD sell your soul, you better put a little more thought into your request. Lucifer or Satan, which ever you want to call it, is not known for giving people what would make them happy, but instead, the worst possible version of what they ask for.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
I wouldn't sell mine, he's an evil bastard...

thats true too because who was his father? he didn't have one, hence he IS a bastard!!! YEY!! Ren cracked his first conspiracy theory... 50 BILLION points please ATS...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadePsycho

LMAO
I second that

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

How ignorant do you have to be to fill out that survey? So the lord of all that is evil wants you to sell your soul to him via the internet now? All he needs is your first and last name, how about your social security number, date of birth, mother's maiden name, would that help?

Not trying to be mean about it but c'mon.......

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Just thought didn't someone come up with the number of the beats as 666 then someone said it really meant WWW ooooooooooooooo looks like someone jumped on the wagon!!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i am willing to sell it to any lord even LORD MAMMON
, if he demands it why the hell not?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
How can you sell your soul when you still have no clue if you have one or not?
According to some ancient esoteric teaching, the purpose of you been here is to accept your souls responsibility. To do that you have to find what your soul needs is and to find your soul is not an easy task as the dark forces are working hard to hide the existence of your soul in this realm which are filled with materialistic and religious dogma.

Kacou.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Sold! For a bottle of rum and a large pizza... forgot to say what kind of pizza though
Well, he should know right? Damn it I wonder if I can have a do-over

top topics

join