It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SETI@home banner on bottom of board index

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think it would be a better idea if the banner that is right under this forum on the board index was clickable, and it would take you to ATS's SETI group.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hi EliteXizer!!

An interesting idea - another thought that might be useful would be to have a "real time" banner like this which could give the ATS Stats first hand??

It would require coding, however, and incorporating into the Board, so I imagine SkepticOverlord would need to oversee this??

What does everybody think please? I'm more than happy to U2U SO with this if people think it's a good idea??

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A great idea, anything to promote the ATS Team!!!! I think it would generate alot of intrest if people that were not familiar with SETI to inquire!!!

I say Go for It!!!!

But I guess it also has to evolve around what SO wants to do with the new SETI board.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK...But I guess it also has to evolve around what SO wants to do with the new SETI board.

For sure TMT!!

If we get a "quorum" of ATS SETI@home members saying they would like it raising, then we'll ask the question... Though I *might* ask in any case!!

It'd look good though, wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yeah, that would be awesome!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The dynamic banner idea looks cool.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
That banner looks really good Genya. It would be brilliant if someone could sort one out with the team stats on it. I think that it would definatly bring us a few more members once they can see what we are actually doing.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hi folks!!

Thanx for the supportive comments to date!!
I personally think it would be a very nice addition to the board, though that is easy for me to say as I have no part in integrating it with the board coding (nor could I - it is all very scary stuff!!
)

If we get a few more "supportive" comments, then perhaps the "evidence" shown will prove in centive enough for SO to take the time to incorporate it (I know just how busy he is, believe me!!)

Cheers folks - what a team!!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
These are all excellent ideas. It would be great to have the logo up with all the team stats, making it a link to the ATS seti team page, and also displaying any other info we can cram in there. Great ideas guys

new topics

top topics

join