It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wrote an article about Conspiracy Sites and Above Top Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi, I've been a member here for a couple of years- I usually do more reading than posting but I wanted to let you know I have written a new article on Conspiracy Sites and I mentioned Above Top Secret.
I'm actively working on reviving my writing career so if anyone is interested here is the link -

hubpages.com...

I used to write a column for a local newspaper- and I love to come here and read about conspiracies- I learn alot!)

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No remarks anybody? I love feedback- both bad and good!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hi there. Nice little article. Is it published anywhere or just on that page you link to in your OP? Might get some more interest here.

Question about the following quote though.....what censorship are you talking about?

(And just as a note of interest: I have not given you the actual links to these sites because there is actually some interesting censoring going about the sites-BUT-I did give you the exact way you need to "google" the sites- another conspiracy in the making I suppose)

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It may just be a mistake, but you should really really really edit the part about the "really really intelligent conversations." As a matter of fact, it could use a good proof-reading and edit overall. You obviously want the article to appear as professional as possible. There are some grammatical errors that need correcting.

Other than that it's a good article.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback. The HubPages is my writing platform right now, and I don't have a proofreader anymore- when I was a columnist I worked with a gal who proofed all my work.
At HubPages we are on our own to correct our own spelling and grammar-
and I am sometimes grammatically challenged!
Once I get up to speed with my writing again I'll be able to have someone proof all my work again but right now I can't afford it.
I'll take off that extra intelligent out of the article - you are right- it does not need to be there!

[edit on 29-5-2008 by theartistchick]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Hi there. Nice little article. Is it published anywhere or just on that page you link to in your OP? Might get some more interest here.

Question about the following quote though.....what censorship are you talking about?

(And just as a note of interest: I have not given you the actual links to these sites because there is actually some interesting censoring going about the sites-BUT-I did give you the exact way you need to "google" the sites- another conspiracy in the making I suppose)

I read something about The Big "G" deliberately rating down conspiracy sites on the search function. I'm not sure it it's true or not but because I have google adsense on my article I thought I better not risk putting the links.
I don't understand that much about traffic and optimization yet.
I'll try to find the link and post it- it was very interesting.

top topics

join