It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you ignore so much Symbolism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If one tried to do so, symbols can be found in every single image and building on earth. Triangles, circles, squares, crosses, and five pointed stars are the basis of all designs, there is no other option. Frightened people see monsters around every bend. I do not ignore the symbols, but it is rare that I find they mean anything, but thats just me. It is worth noting that if you draw a six pointed star over the US dollar bills pyramid, the points of the star of David land on the letters M A S O N. That seems unlikely to be a fluke...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If one tried to do so, symbols can be found in every single image and building on earth. Triangles, circles, squares, crosses, and five pointed stars are the basis of all designs, there is no other option. Frightened people see monsters around every bend. I do not ignore the symbols, but it is rare that I find they mean anything, but thats just me. It is worth noting that if you draw a six pointed star over the US dollar bills pyramid, the points of the star of David land on the letters M A S O N. That seems unlikely to be a fluke...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

You are quite right, the designs are common and can frequently be found , but I was also combining them with lyrics.
As for the US Dollar bills, iam aware of certain things being seen when you fold them a certain way, but that would be the first time I have heard about drawing a star on it!!!!
Just freaking weird.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It is worth noting that if you draw a six pointed star over the US dollar bills pyramid, the points of the star of David land on the letters M A S O N. That seems unlikely to be a fluke...

It is further worth noting that there are six points to the Star of David and only five letters in the word Mason. It would be a very interesting parlor trick ineed if you could perform this feat.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Bands make the music and artist make the wrappers. Seems cut and dried. Probably better not look too close at the Rush albums though....

And speaking of album art what do the cheech and chong albums say? must be some secret code there.......

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The Masons are all secretly controlling time itself. First letter from the months July to November becomes Jason. Jason the Mason - get it?

Anyways - the symbols in music. Now, music is supposed to go all around the world, and since "the secret organization" is in control of the world - why is it that no symbols of other attacks/false flag operations are visible on the covers? Shouldn't we see the burning Reichtag more often?

Secondly - what is the message? Was it someone on the inside trying to warn the people of the future of what is to come? And how are people manipulated by these pictures? How can you tell unless you are or know the person who created the picture?

It is worth noting that if you draw a six pointed star over the US dollar bills pyramid, the points of the star of David land on the letters M A S O N. That seems unlikely to be a fluke...

The Star of David? Is that the best you can do?

Check it out: Get a picture of the back side of the U.S. One Dollar Bill. Load it up in paint. Now, zoom in on the pyramid so that you can clearly see the letters. Now, draw a line, starting at the "M" to the "A". Continue from the "A" to "S", and from "S" to "O" and then "N". You get a somewhat weird picture. You get a triangle and two unfinished rectangles. Some more lines and you can get:

en.wikipedia.org...

And then we can go and read:

www.freemasoninformation.com...

[edit on 2008/5/29 by Karras]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hi, AD...........

Back in the day, when Def Leppard was touring for the Pyromania album I was along for the ride. I was with them two summers in a row starting with the High and dry album. My boyfriend at the time was the main sound engineer and from my experience with them and thier behavior I would have to say they were just your average party boys playing out the sex, drugs, and rock and roll image.

When I first met my friend he was doing sound for Iron Maiden and I went along on that tour as well. Bruce Dickenson had just came on as the lead singer and I remember in Seattle when he went to the public library looking for occult books so that he could "play the role" or be the image that the band projected.

If there is any meaning to the symbolism it is more of a commercialization by the record companies than the band themselves.

Just my 02cents!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Hi, AD...........

Back in the day, when Def Leppard was touring for the Pyromania album I was along for the ride. I was with them two summers in a row starting with the High and dry album. My boyfriend at the time was the main sound engineer and from my experience with them and thier behavior I would have to say they were just your average party boys playing out the sex, drugs, and rock and roll image.

OMG!!! WOW!!!

You lucky little devil!!!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

ROFLAO
You should publish your memoirs or at least tell us more on the board.

LOL - Bruce Dickinson and the dewey decimal system !!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

It is further worth noting that there are six points to the Star of David and only five letters in the word Mason. It would be a very interesting parlor trick ineed if you could perform this feat.

One of the points lands on an empty space. You also have to rearrange the five letters to spell mason. But you can draw a nice six pointed star, vertically, which hits the letters spelling mason, while also paralleling the sides of the pyramid.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

But you can draw a nice six pointed star, vertically, which hits the letters spelling mason, while also paralleling the sides of the pyramid.

No you can not. The right side of the non-Masonic pyramid lines up with the 'U' in seclorum and the entire star is unsymetrical and would be so even if this inconsistency was ignored. This is a ridiculous parlor trick that proves absolutely nothing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join