It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message To Sleeper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Did you say you were in your 50's? That's not that much these days. Do you still see your alien friends? Why don't you ask them to hook you up with some life extension enhancements, give you some more time. Maybe they'll take you on some more of those trips and you'll have the time to enjoy it, don't fool around too much though. Also, tell them to hook me up as well for a ride, as long as they don't mess with my weed.

Trans

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I haven't seen Sleeper here in quite awhile.

He's a nice guy with a beautiful story to tell, but my guess is that he's tired of promoting his book to us.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

So he's trying to cash in now? Why don't his Zeta Reticuli buddies hook him up with one of those interplanetary plastic credit cards so he can give the rest for free. I'll read it up any way, what's the books title?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sts3238

So he's trying to cash in now? Why don't his Zeta Reticuli buddies hook him up with one of those interplanetary plastic credit cards so he can give the rest for free. I'll read it up any way, what's the books title?

In League Of A UFO. I haven't seen sleeper in a while either. I loved his thread. He is full of wisdom.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sts3238

In League Of A UFO. I haven't seen sleeper in a while either. I loved his thread. He is full of wisdom.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yes sleeper was a very nice person (whatever he was telling the truth...truth mix with other stuff....lies) and yes we miss him..problem is he took time out for his family (thats normal when you get bombarded everyday with 1000 questions)...

I think he is just with his family (good for him)..i dont know if he still comes aolrund here to read..but if it so..Good luck to you pal!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You can try and pm him. I have before not to long ago and he replied back. Try that.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah, where is Sleeper? I have some questions, and they sure as hell ain't gonna answers themselves. But I guess I can wait, since everytime I read his thread I always see something that I missed. As a matter of fact, I'm about to go read some of it now

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sleeper's thread is still viewable but closed for now. He may or may not come back.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sts3238

I found sleepers writing to be more interesting and believable than most here. But he is human (believe it or not) and has his limits for being hasseled which was most of the time and not by just the people that posted.

Haven't heard from him for a couple of months but think he is still writing up his blog material for publishing Ebook style and working with Linda Moulton Howe. So watch Linda's Earthfiles site . My guess is it will be out later this summer.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey All,

IMHO, Sleeper is the most consistant, accurate, honest, and intelligent contactee I have ever studied in a 35+ year skeptic approach to this literature.

His story is sensitive to the psychology and sociology of the present human situation occurring on this planet now. Sleeper uses the current movie vernacular format to convey his information...he is clear--book profit was not his motive.

His insights relative to physics and scientific theories are spot on and just now being suggested and considered by top research science communities as viable theory--google it!.

I highly recommend that anyone interested in "How this whole thing works" invest a few days to read his blog and all of his posts (in order) and I know the signals and messages will begin to wake you up to a significant, huge universal ah ha moment!!!.

Sleeper's experiences are a piece of the whole that is brilliant and I know is a legitimate slice of reality.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Great to see most of the best posters from the sleeper threads.

Thanks for the info on the ebook plumranch. I'll keep my eyes open for sure.

My 2 cents is reading sleeper's views has changed my life. I think it might have saved me from the road to hatred and bitterness I was travelling down. Don't mean to be so heavy, but those are just the facts.

zenny

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sleeper's new site/blog/forums can be found here: loubaldin.blogspot.com... He even has his pic posted up there.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey do you think if j.k.rowling had decided to write her stories on a wabsite instead of a book that youd all believe in a magical place called hogwarts.Yes you probably would.Get smart the man is simply a good story teller.

new topics

top topics

join