It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

However every

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
As the new world order comes, what will you be call wise?

As the new world order comes:

Every one shall become as an news anchor (who reads into what will be like a teleprompter), journalist (who goes in and gets closely involved as a neutral party), reporter (who resights live and recorded feeds and gives updates to them which includes any sports), and weather forecaster (who reads out the weather past, current, and future) all in whole as two candlesticks lit by fire get blown out. The fire served as a reminder symbolically to two sides in truth to the synonym style and antonym style and to the ideal bound and the hell bound.

We lack but a long time from this point in the sport. The sport is called: "Good vs evil, and Satan vs God"

How am I aware? This is the angel Abaddon (Me!) mentioned in Revelation.

You can forecast more accurately who shall win the sport since God been lost from the beginning. This should make the greatest and realest news of all time that shall come to pass.

And now the candidate can't start the hit. I already knew the hit out 2candlesticks!

The eyes to be put out to the candlesticks are as flames for now till otherwise. So be ready to be professional like the news.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Forgive me, please, but I read your post twice, and still can't make heads or tails of it. Do you think you could try to say what you are saying is more normal terms? Maybe it's just me.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Abaddon is 7 letters. bad means good in one definition of it.

7 letters is as 7 days. the bad is in the midst. the 4th day is in the midst of a week. There is only one week in this whole year where the month has it that the week starts with 1 (Sunday) and ends with 7 (Saturday) in accurate. The 1st doesnt start sunday in any other month except in June. Remember how the word "week" is missing in Rev 9:15? The day (dated 4) in midst the week is on (as in over on) what is symbolized as two candlesticks (11).

We all know 4 is two twos. We have one pair of two eyes. However every is just two sides, both with two eyes in one sense and another. I'm talking physically and also spiritually.

The two olive trees made news so far concerning two seisures. The two witnesses are fingered different than the two olive trees and two candlesticks when you pay attention to the word "these" as it's said to a visual perspective in Rev 11:4. Damn! 11:4?! The 4 and the 11 are right in our faces. No coincidence it's 11:4 and the 4th day and date in June is over on the 11th date when you gaze at a calendar. Can you see? If you dont, you shall see.

The new world order is spiritual, so to speak, not earthly. The spiritual side gives more meaning to the earthly side by signs. Gen revealed the things that are to be used as signs for other things. Go read Gen if you haven't.

The 4th in June is as a whole with three days to each side. The hour shall be news to every there is, and the climax during that date and day shall be between the morning and evening under EST or inbetween an escalating event that the world should be in suspense about in waiting for another sure half.

Being false is me because the things are already set to happen to moves already made by Satan and God before the form was given to clashing ideas and intents non-materialized. What we are undergoing is the materialization of what already took place in non-material form. Non-material form can mean Satan and God were in a clash in energy form. The energy comes and goes, and moves us like telekinesis in an orderly fashion. The angels fight for you up in as you because of the energy running program. A key factor in the energy is run in as me. This is why I go into different angel fazes that go according to the read actions meant/set in bible text. You too go into different fazes according to the beast's body. Thus Satan in part can not be caught red handed in any defense move or offense move. Satan wont with-hold or release Satan to how God would want. When the energy takes over it's as a legion of angels working on your part.

So the new world order you shall be called friend or foe, brave or cowardly, rider or buster, but all shall be called as agents of news media to the final chapter to the story of the Book that reveals the engery in what it causes as to an order premeditated.

The old energy shall not be destroyed, but we shall pass it up for freedom from it and for new energy codes/programs as we choose. Energy puts things in better motion whether those things are for chaos or harmony. Who is in control of energy is above in position as a Puppet Master. Who is in control of creation is in position as a Wizard.

You could have done nothing but what you were controlled to do in this life. The next life and world certain shall be in control over more as given a specific sovereignship under a basic Sovereignship. Though it may not seem so, you are as the Sovereignship and the Sovereignship is as you in adjourn style.

In the movie "Gang Related" that doctor was missing for 7 years. He was a doctor who became missing that became back as a doctor. 7 years? 7 days (the missing "week")... The week set aside out the passage for a reason. The one week lacks a seal in midst it against the divorce. While you each are here you are as divorced from either Hell or the Ideal. We will return to our first love, as in, be back wedded to what we been agreed to in contract form or written consent. Such we shall honor. Some shall honor what they like, some shall honor what they dislike.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
"And there was recieved unto her a mouth speaking small (or: insignificant) things and blasphemies; and incapacity (or: weakness) was recieved unto her to cease forty and two months."

^^to cease means sink from the living that whole time. But! It also means the cease shall be the time itself that it lacks being ran full span to the very end point in completion. God agreed that it ceases in span because of having a hand in incapacity given to Satan. God recieved it be done to Satan under an agreement to shorten God's time being upon the planet in this current world order. So when the 4th in June this year arrives expect during it the new world order.

4/11 as a fraction where the 4 is over the 11, calender wise, pertaining to in June.

Dont stay asleep!
They (God) stay from heaven (or: paradise)!

As for the energy... I aware the law love me, dearly, leaving (or: departing) for me. We thugged in, Inlaws, running on F!

^^F is for full. Energy enters and fills us in coded programs in this life. This life is robbed in (thugged in).

Has it ever popped in your head that you wanted, say, a pop/soda, but it wasnt by your choice, and it seemed to enter you in your idea in like an influence that was in basic instead of specific? I mean, the pop/soda you chose to get was specific, but the idea to get a pop/soda period was in basic. Thus you were left with a little freedom of choice in specific, but you werent left with freedom of choice in basic. Well sometimes the energy program that enters to get you to think and act a certain way can be on down to specifics. Anyway, the program that's as energy is an angel. If the program that's energy is strong, then you're in the midst of an archangel, where either you are become the archangel (programmed energy) or someone near you is become the archangel that has control over their surroundings program wise in who all is in it in some sort of affect in a situation.

Anyhow, 4/11. You never looked at a date in the form of a fraction till I shown it to you. Yea, 4/11 June. The second half.

The set aside 7 day week is the answer to the call.

"Against the kingdom of hell is as a woman travelling out to a near country, who answered her own servants, and confined unto them her goods."

^^The servants to synonym style: One gained 5, another gained 2, and another gained 0. 5+2+0=7. The =7 is in the 4th place. The first week in June is the answer in its midst (which is the 4th). The 4th represents independence as we all should have been aware to.

I shall be a timeless legend until the begin of time. Be aware the 4/11!! I can walk it like I talk it with this Abaddon energy.

"And they lacked a queen under them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name out the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but out the Greek tongue lack her name Apollyon."

^^Out the Hebrew tongue is in the English tongue. God didnt create Abaddon, Satan did. God will dow to me and be denied salavation. Watch! And it is too late to clean up any act.

Pass word that the new world order shall be so that ppl may rejoice now.

The 4th in June is as a whole with three days to each side. That's two sets of three days. Thus the two witnesses.

"And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their living (or: alive) bodies three days and an whole, and shall not enjoy their living (or: alive) bodies to be put out graves."

^^Behold, the whole with the surrounding three days! New World Order is spelled out in short in this thread by me. Yeah, in short because in a New World Order you might see fractions for dates such as the date 4/11 in June.

"Lest leaving (or: departing) gradually she lose you sleeping."

^^A person lets go of holding something as they fall asleep, so to speak. As they fall asleep they rest from, say, putting up with holding something or somebody in a position from, say, damnation.

Even mother earth wont always work for man.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Listen are you OK? I think you may be dehydrated. Drink some water. Give someone your location and an ambulance will be dispatched. You may have been staring at your monitor too long also. I'm also going to try to dispatch a priest, it's possible you may be possessed. Hope you feel better!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Anyone still think it's a coincidence? Check this out:

4+1+1= 6
June's position of month = 6
2008 the year 8-2= 6

^^666

^^We've got the positive 6, the neutrual 6, and the negative 6. No coincidence that all this lines up so sharply either.

What seems unbelievable doesnt mean aint so, no, it may be just hard to grasp, but real accurately actual indeed.

Mr Life Row is 666 to some while to other's 666 is Mr Death Row.

Real energy does real things! Real creation provides real meat for real energy. Meat is material.

So once the New World Order materializes just remember this quote: "Lack ye any meat?"

The energy command center is positioned in me (the throne). I send angels (ENERGY PROGRAMS) automatic into persons across the whole globe. Thus I can get a basic word and I have power then to make something specific out of it to happen as I choose to my liking.

I have God cursed as we speak materially. God's force cant defeat the material I curse God with. Behold, I make God have flesh. I can make God descend with and as flesh into hell. I will have it done.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

4+1+1= 6
2008 the year 8-2= 6

^^666

^^We've got the positive 6, the neutrual 6, and the negative 6. No coincidence that all this lines up so sharply either.

What seems unbelievable doesnt mean aint so, no, it may be just hard to grasp, but real accurately actual indeed.

Mr Life Row is 666 to some while to other's 666 is Mr Death Row.

Real energy does real things! Real creation provides real meat for real energy. Meat is material.

So once the New World Order materializes just remember this quote: "Lack ye any meat?"

The energy command center is positioned in me (the throne). I send angels (ENERGY PROGRAMS) automatic into persons across the whole globe. Thus I can get a basic word and I have power then to make something specific out of it to happen as I choose to my liking.

I have God cursed as we speak materially. God's force cant defeat the material I curse God with. Behold, I make God have flesh. I can make God descend with and as flesh into hell. I will have it done.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

4+1+1= 6
2008 the year 8-2= 6

^^666

I'm still unsure what you are trying to say in your posts...I wish you would just come out and say it in plain everyday english.

Your numbers above....ok, I get it 666. But where doe the 4+1+1 come from? Just pull them out of a hat cause they add up to 6? Why do you sometimes add the numbers, and sometimes subtract? Shouldn't there be a constant?

4+1-1 = 4
2008 - 2+8 =10

Oh, I see, you can't do that, cause it doesn't add to 666.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Mabus, you're making yourself sound very gibberish mate.

Can you just put it in laymans terms what you're trying to say.

Right now it seems like your some odd satanist or pseudo new age dude on a mission.

join