It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there evidence of aliens at all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was wondering if there is any evidence of alien life even if they haven't already visited Earth.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
In a word.....NO.
But others may not agree with me.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyX

Hey there and welcome to ATS,

In complete contrast to the previous poster I would have to say YES!

For example, if you asked a genuine 'experiencer' (and I include those who have had UFO sightings and/or alien encounter & abduction under this umberella), no argument would ever deter their belief because they 'know' without a shadow of a doubt. And this kind of 'evidence' is increasing daily.

However, if you mean evidence that is globally accepted as fact ... the answer at the moment is NO !

That doesn't mean none exists ... just that it's kept securely under wraps by 'the powers that be' ... or the real stuff gets swamped by the crud that is constantly being perpetrated by hoaxers (and there are many of them).

The average person on the street has become desensatized*sp* to some degree when a new account is made public or an old one rehashed.

Thankfully there are places like ATS where real 'experiencers' can share their accounts with fellow 'experiencers' ... and of course get put down by the sceptics who are totally focused on snuffing out the mere suggestion that anything alien could possibly be real (but that's ok because we 'know' what we saw or experienced was 100% real ... and that we are not mad ... or alone, so it kind of evens out).

So you see, your original question is relative to the individual person you ask ... depending on their firsthand experience ... or lack of.

Just don't expect to get a precise answer on this thread. But hopefully you will get a good selection of varied opinions then you can form your own.

Woody

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That depends on who you ask. If your waiting for the president of USA or NASA to admit an alien presence then you will get a 'no'.

Officially there is very little proof, if any, but a quick google search will reveal you a 'yes'. There are reasons for keeping ufology a "fringe science" but I will not speculate.

Personally I have never seen a ufo or alien but that is immaterial. If well seasoned pilots,mariners, ex-military, police, politicians, etc admit to seeing strange objects then thats plenty of evidence...just not "proof".

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I believe the "evidence" is in the bible. Everything in the bible is true and it's coming true before our vary eyes. The only way to prepare for that is to know the bible. Then and only then will you be able to face the truth.

new topics

top topics

join