It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is trying to kill us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Disclaimer: a "fictitious" and "hypothetical" situation presented is here based on real events

Okay, i haven't posted any of this yet, but now i feel i need to warn others of what's going on. There's a war on and it's reaching new levels. About a month ago members of my tight inner circle ended up in an armed confrontation with an army of around 200 federal agents. No news coverage, it happened out in the desert. It came real close to being another ruby ridge.

A good AMERICAN, and i mean a real patriot and one who believes in freedom, and speaks truth loudly was in town with his wife and newborn baby back at the ranch. Out of the quiet still night a helicopter comes and hovers outside the house, shining spotlights in the house, flying around all sides, doing so. She called to town, and he came back immediately. It takes 20 minutes to get back to the ranch as fast as he can, when he got there, the helicopter was still harassing a new mother with her baby. The police were called, and they said "there's nothing we can do" and finally in an act of protecting his family, came out and fired a warning shot not aimed at the heli. The bird backed off but in it's place an army of feds showed up. By this time a couple of other people in our circle had made their way out to the ranch, and had to crash the roadblock to get in. After the 2nd time the roadblock got crashed through, they completely sealed the perimeter, and for about 4 hours did nothing but amassed forces, SWAT siege tanks, and hundreds of personnel surrounding the ranch. For hours calls were made to the police asking for negotiations, but nothing, they said nothing, just massed an army.

Finally , just before the negotiator showed up, my crew came out armed, and all were ordered to drop weapons.

"We'll kill you all" the fascist with the bullhorn yelled, and at that, he immediately had several weapons on him alone.

"Yeah, but we'll kill YOU before we go down!" said my friend.

The feds lowered their weapons.

Finally a negotiator showed up, and went in.
During negotiations, local police finally got the feds to back off, and after the feds dismantled their assault force, the local cops sat down and a real deal was reached. Everybody went home with no bullet holes, and nobody went to jail.

All we ask for is not to be terrorized by a state sponsored militant force, but i guess that's a lot to ask for.

Also, a couple weeks ago a member's house was invaded by the police as we were moving him out. Upon returning to pick up another load, we found that the cops broke in and stole all the guns that were still left. They didn't get them all, but they got about 10 firearms, and said they were confiscated because they were "abandoned"

Just this week, the cops gave the guns back after a couple weeks of avoiding the situation every time we went to retrieve them.

Upon cleaning and inspecting to make sure they weren't tampered with, surprise!

Inspecting the barrel of the 3030 lever action, we came across a wine cork, carved to tightly fit in the barrel, pushed in about 4-6" from the barrel end. Some part of the machine is actively trying to kill us.

I know the 3030 was not corked when it was confiscated, because it worked fine when i ran a box through it just prior to it being taken.

We have doubts that it was any of the local street level cops, as we're actually on good terms, first name basis, and they know we do the right thing, even when the law says different. Most of the street cops around here are actually good people who've grown up here, and watch out for their neighbors. There's a few who are not, but for the most part, they actually do protect and serve, sort of, in a lazy halfassed sorta way.

So, it seems the lines in the sand are clearly drawn now, no doubt about it the government is trying to kill us, and they're using some pretty sneaky insidious methods. The plug was only found by brushing the barrel, and if the brush wasn't run it would have never been found. The gun was clean, but it was ran through with the brush to check for this kind of thing.

If the cork hadn't been found, one of us would have had a short 3030 lever explode on us. It's quite possible i could have been the one to fire it, as i love old lever cowboy guns, and probably would have been he one to pick up a box of ammo and hit the desert.

The 3030 was the gun to plug too, if you wanted to take someone out, plugging the 22's wouldn't work, and plugging the 12ga would have been too obvious, so they whittled down a cork and shoved it a few inches into the 30, which has no visual line of sight through the barrel unless it's stripped bare.

I'm not even too surprised anymore, but i figured i'd post this and let everyone know, watch out, if your guns get taken and given back, be wary, check EVERYTHING, bring it to the gunsmith if need be, but make sure. I've seen proof now of what they'll do to silence us, and it's not a pretty picture.

The feeling i can't shake though, is that it's an outright declaration of war, no matter how you look at it. What else can you call it when the government tries to assassinate you? Is it not much different from putting a sniper on the hill, aside from plausible deniability? They had an opportunity to kill one of us, they took it, and their state sponsored terror plot was foiled, and it didn't take the department of homeland security to do it, if i had to speculate, i'd say that they hold the "hit list".

And who do you get on the case? Call the cops and tell them? All that means is that i'll let them know that we know, and probably will become the target of more attempts.

So be careful out there, the war is on, and citizens who voice dissent and stand up for their rights, and protect their family, are being targeted for assassination/execution ant the hands of the real terrorists.

Just one more reason why i'm going off into the bush to find a remote defensible stronghold to set up homestead. The NWO is alive and well, and is engaging citizens in covert warfare.

Sad thing is i'm not really surprised, more like relieved that things are made that clear, because now when it comes time, i'll have no problem at all doing what needs to be done if you know what i mean.

Also, how many times has the NWO succeeded in such missions? How will we ever know who really had an accident and who was murdered?

The lines in the sand are drawn.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hmm

im in no way doubting your story or anything because as we all know anything is possible.

but there has to be a reason why you are/were being targeted. i guess my question to you is, what does the big bad NWO want with you and your family ?

why do you think you are being targeted specifically ?

if this whole event took place due to you firing a shot at the helicopter, why was the helicopter there harassing your family in the first place ?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I know why the NWO don't like me, it goes as far back as grade school, when i showed too much intelligence. They pulled me out of class, and gave me batteries of psych tests and iq tests, all sorts of stuff, days of it, ever since then i've been feeling denied an education and oppressed mentally by the crooked system. I have a feeling that was my first appearance on their "list". Through middle and high school i was kept in remedial classes, and every week my guidance counselor would try to intimidate me into signing the dropout papers. He had 'em ready every week when i was called to the office. This was in a school run by the zionists, and he was one. I managed to get them to put me in public speaking, they thought i'd fail, but i won the state optimist award that year due to my speech on the intricacies of the social-economic division perpetrated by the ruling class in america. I delivered the speech at a political-industrial fundraiser and got to stare the elite dead in their eyes as i expressed my extreme dissatisfaction with their crooked agendas. In eloquent prose i called them the slavemasters that they are, right to their faces, i delivered my 5000+ words with conviction and force.

After that i was removed from any classes that i had any chance of doing anything meaningful in terms of success. It's not easy to change the world when you're stuck in remedial reading, after passing honors english, or booted from algebra down to general math 1, even got me kicked out of Pascal programming 2 and into basic typing. They tried to kill me off intellectually already. I was beaten down and arrested by cops at school in my junior year, in a setup that i finally got trapped in. It wasn't the first time they tried, but i escaped their traps before. That was the first time they threatened to charge me with terrorism, as i was cuffed to the bench in the interrogation room.

Since then i've had several dealings with crooked cops, and tried to stand up against that also, but i found that the corruption just went all the way up, and i got beat and robbed by cops for my troubles.

Others have various reasons, but that's a clue as to my situation.

Also, i didn't fire at the helicopter, actually nobody fired at it, someone fired in the air away from it as a warning, in the middle of empty desert.

I've seen how the government has done this several times, pressure one to act in defense or self preservation, and precipitate an incident that they can manipulate to their means to remove people who won't fall in line.

I didn't tell the story exactly, but gave a similar account that accurately conveys the situation we all face in these times. Something did happen, and it is similar to what i've written above, hence my disclaimer. The true details will not be discussed as a matter of personal security, for obvious reasons.

I wanted to warn all those who speak freely, bear arms, and believe in freedom and justice to know that things are heating up.

My point, i don't care if you believe my fictitious story, i'd rather you not to tell the truth because i admit it's not what happened, but based loosely on a real world events, and a dose of disinformation thrown in for good measure, but if you can learn a few lessons from it:

Be aware you may be provoked into a reaction. Be on guard for this, and use strategic means to deal with it before being cornered into using force. I've had this happen to me on the street level, assaulted by cops and and detained for resisting arrest after i wad forced to defend from an unknown and unannounced attacker, who announced as i was face down being stepped on and kicked, that they were police. Not when they snuck up from behind and tried to snatch me from inside a phone booth.

The machine is in place and operating, they're trying to silence those who won't fall in line, and they will assemble their army of troops. Habeas corpus means nothing when cops with battle rifles surround your perimeter, that's not law enforcement, that's a military operation.

For four hours there was no communication, they simply amassed force, no matter how many times everyone tried to call and resolve the situation in a peaceful manner. My people were ready to come out unarmed and talk but the feds insisted on assembling their assault team and attempting to provoke a reaction. They elevated the situation.

They may try to take your guns. They may actually do so, and hold them for "safe keeping" even, give them back. Check your guns. A plugged barrel means you basically shoot yourself in the face. It's no different from mailing a bomb or planting an IED in a driveway, except it'll be easier to explain an ammo failure and it will be more likely to disable or kill it's intended target. A wine cork whittled down and shoved in the barrel was the method used in the firearms tampering incident. Be aware.

Just know that, that's what needs to be known. Like i said, watch your backs out there, the NWO may be trying to kill you. It's happened before and it sure won't be the last time. There's an unmistakable line in the sand now.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
very interesting response. a lot of similar things have happened to me.

my bad on the helicopter comment. i overlooked the fact you didnt shoot at it.

stay safe my friend, keep resisting, but most importantly keep faith and trust in god if you dont already.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I really am beginning to implement my personal plans for the NWO nowadays. Things are getting bad on the horizon, and I'm not going to be caught in a city when they come a knocking for my guns. I'm getting $600 over the summer for supplies and will continue to build up until it reaches boiling levels.

This is just a testament to what we are becoming, as a nation...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sounds pretty hardcore Desert, you sound like one lone gunslinger dude facing the NWO out there man!
Hope things don't get any worse for you man.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Sounds pretty hardcore Desert, you sound like one lone gunslinger dude facing the NWO out there man!

It's not like that, i live in a community of peaceful hippies, and together we have a community in the real sense of the word. 99.9% of the time it's peaceful. The local cops also do keep things peaceful for the most part. We simply wish to live free and independent of tyranny.

These events aren't representative of how we live, but more of an indicator, a barometer. I don't want attention, i merely want to warn you all to watch out if you're not in line with their policy, they'll resort to some pretty drastic and insidious methods to achieve their objectives.

Although, previously as an actor, i portrayed several famous gunslingers of the late 1800's both for film/tv and and live action in front of an audience on a daily basis. I used to get shot at with .45 blanks from about 5 feet range at closest, as well as shooting back in wild west face to face standoffs.

One thing it did was help desensitize me to the auditory and visual psychological effects of seeing muzzle flashes next to your head and not being startled at the sound of being shot at.

Another thing i learned is how fast that quick people can draw, and also how fast i can draw. I used to do a showdown at high non skit and got pretty fast with a single action, both standard and crossdraw. I'd be able to beat most people on the draw but i know i'm not the fastest, bu have an edge over most, which i hope never matters in real life.

But like i said, watch out if you don't march lockstep, because i have a feeling things like this will become more common in the coming years.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

Like i said, this is a parallel example and not a real event, the real event i will not disclose, but the situation does exist, so don't think i spend my time with rifles peeking out the bunkers, not yet at least.

It's not like that, i live in a community of peaceful hippies, and together we have a community in the real sense of the word. 99.9% of the time it's peaceful. The local cops also do keep things peaceful for the most part. We simply wish to live free and independent of tyranny and we do for the most part. It's actually almost utopian here, aside from slight encroachment of government.

These events aren't representative of how we live, but more of an indicator, a barometer. I don't want attention, i merely want to warn you all to watch out if you're not in line with their policy, they'll resort to some pretty drastic and insidious methods to achieve their objectives.

Although, previously as an actor, i portrayed several famous gunslingers of the late 1800's both for film/tv and and live action in front of an audience on a daily basis. I used to get shot at with .45 blanks from about 5 feet range at closest, as well as shooting back in wild west face to face standoffs.

One thing it did was help desensitize me to the auditory and visual psychological effects of seeing muzzle flashes next to your head and not being startled at the sound of being shot at.

Another thing i learned is how fast that quick people can draw, and also how fast i can draw. I used to do a showdown at high non skit and got pretty fast with a single action, both standard and crossdraw. I'd be able to beat most people on the draw but i know i'm not the fastest, bu have an edge over most, which i hope never matters in real life.

But like i said, watch out if you don't march lockstep, because i have a feeling things like this will become more common in the coming years.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DezertSkies

DezertSkies

I would like to talk to you...not on forum...so if possible email me at [email protected]

top topics

join