It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'has 150 nuclear weapons'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

apologise - i was somewhat irate and was thinking of another post at teh time of my reply - hence the directness (didn`t check which one you were replying to) - but these slips of speach are more intentional of ` we have them now go away` rather than accidental.

reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

UK military has all the details - which is why the reports are all so sketchy , because the deaths were so darn `bloody`.

and no , they didn`t have nukes for quite a number of years afterwards.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The idea that you can sit here and tell everyone that Israel does not have Nuclear Weapons is farcical and simply highlights your obvious attempts at slanting things - do you work for AIPAC ? Do you have any other agenda ? Obviously. Not only do we know that Nuclear Weapons technology came from the French and English - but we also KNOW becuase the CIA told us THEY KNEW.....

www.haaretz.com...

Along with the U.S. airforce
www.worldtribune.com...

etc,etc,etc,et in fact only a cursory glance tells you this - but since they wont SHOW them to anyone you have decided that the worlds second largest airforce and with more defense spending than any coutnry out side of the U.S (through AID from the U.S. ) who is the worst breacher of human rights, the country with more UN security regulation spassed against them than any other country, a nation which is considered completely rogue MUST be telling the truth when it says "NOPE, not us".

Joking right - you work on K Street ?

SR

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Excuse me but who are you refering too??

The general consenses on this topic is that they have them...

We can't do anything about except propose a ban on increases or the sale of nuclear information to any one else to keep control of the already out of control situation regarding the world and nuclear usage.

Look the Israelis have had plenty of opportunities to use it's nukes to get it's way on the diplomatic table and to wipe away it's neighbours.

Yet it hasn't...6 day war anyone??

Yes the sucessive government of the Israelis have commited serious crimes but does that absolve their neighbours of theirs?? I'm neither pro Israeli or Pro Arab as no doubt someone will try and discredit my opinion....I'm a rational and logical HUMAN being.

I've had my fair share of experience with wahhabism in my time and i'm starting to see the old party line and tricks of the trade being used here by certain individuals and for them to claim other people are Pro-Israeli and this and that and how evil all the jews are and how innocent their arab neighbours etc. etc.

Seriously grow up to claim others are slanting a debate when your pulling the same move off is laughable at best, Maybe for once if people left there bias and insecurities behind we could actually solve the middle eastern problem one day.

Israel would get wiped off the map if it used nukes without permission on another country. So theres no justification for anyone else to have them.

As i've said before it's only by careful checks and balances that no country that has them has used them on another country yet. We need to keep those odds good and favourable not lessen them.

After all there was a time loooong ago when Israel was happily inhabitated by all races and religions.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
[edit on 28-5-2008 by lonewolf37]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322

go talk all the BS you like , war crimes are war crimes and Israel is responsible for war crimes against humanity ...go read Geneva Convention and Nuremberg trials for war crimkes against humanity , and it becomes clear what the definition of war crimes is ...

lol, more BS from an pro-israeli who can't deal with facts and tries to cover up for israeli war crimes

Is that all you can say? ‘Your post is BS.’ That is not exactly debating. That’s more like arguing with no response.

and I consider the Palestinian suicide bombings justified as they are fighting against the genocidal and murderous israeli apartheid regime who is responsible for ethnic cleansing,racist policies and deliberate genocide against palestinain civilians

Now you have lost any small amount of credibility you might have had. Throwing up all that Amnesty International stuff and then praising bus bombing terrorists. You don’t know what you think do you? There is a huge difference between innocent people being hurt as a result of warfare and a coward targeting innocent civilians and killing himself in the process so that he doesn’t even have to face any consequences for his actions. There is a special place in Hell for these people I’m sure.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Is that really true about Germany being a target if they use the Samson option? I have a relative who will be living in Germany for the next year and maybe longer.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
well...hmm...targeting civilians. Isnt that what we call "war" nowadays? sigh. at any rate, I think no one justifies killing innocents. I THINK what he was trying to say is that the zionists is the greater crime. While the zionists HAVE the power to strike military targets and do damage, they CHOOSE to attack harrass, and terrorize citizens as well. Whereas the palestinians wind up hitting more innocents than soldiers because, well, they are desperate, and that is really the extent of the damage they can inflict. Similarly to iraqi tactics against the United states. In truth, that is the only way to win against a stronger occupying aggressor, and i dont really see any alternative for the palestinians because just bending over and taking it didnt seem to work real well for them. Also, if it were going on here in the US, and we stood by and watched our children and wives and husbands being murdered in front of our eyes, im sure we'd probably react in much the same way.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

International law is not a joke... and I love how people use it for there means but when it comes to what they don't want they say its a joke lol...
Israel was never ratified therefore it is not a legal country... You can ask any international lawyer this... Heck even jewish lawyers will admit to this.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf37

Lonewolf... tell me if this is justified killing 1000s of civilians as a response to 1 soldier being abducted.. is this not a terrorist act? .. I highly suggest you look at the USS LIBERTY Incident where Israel jets shot our Navy ship and killed 35 crewmembers.... and also do not forget when they were jumping up and down for joy on top of a building when 911.happened, and don't forget all the spies that have recently been apprehended by the FBI... why are you defending a country that is clearly not our freinds? Do freinds of the U.S.A jump up and down with jow when we get one of the largest Terror attacks on our own soil? No only enemies do..

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

excellent , now will you go an evict the *we have 150 nukes* squaters then

SR

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by djvexd

International law is not a joke... and I love how people use it for there means but when it comes to what they don't want they say its a joke lol...
Israel was never ratified therefore it is not a legal country... You can ask any international lawyer this... Heck even jewish lawyers will admit to this.

There's a strong jewish sentiment amongst groups within their community that think it shouldn't exist anymore either but i mean what can the world do??

Create another place and try again....i mean honestly the problems with Israel are bad enough would it be pure insanity?

Who knows arghhh 'peace' is such a difficult problem and thing to achieve

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
the whole `problem` is caused by the zionist extremeists - the `indigs` at the time would have co-existed happily , but from the early 40`s , groups like the irgun started stirring trouble and thus we have the situation today.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

USS Liberty - Israeli
Pilot Speaks Up

Exerpt

We had been surveilled all morning and part of the afternoon by Israeli forces. they knew who we were. We heard them reporting over radio who we were and how we were sailing and where we were sailing. They saw the flag and everything else. We were in international waters."

1. Adlai Stevenson supported USS Liberty 2. USS LIBERTY in Ha'aretz 3. USS Liberty Israeli denial; Israeli Pilot Speaks Up

(1) Adlai Stevenson supported USS Liberty

ussliberty.org...

Adlai Stevenson supported USS Liberty

Senator Adlai Stevenson III in 1980, his last year as a United States Senator from Illinois, invited Jim Ennes to his Senate office for a private, two hour meeting to discuss the USS Liberty attack and coverup. Following the private meeting, Ennes was invited back the next day to discuss the attack with members of Stevenson's staff, along with members of the staff of Senator Barry Goldwater and members of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

In that meeting, staff members told Ennes that they found his story convincing, but that they would recommend to both senators that they not pursue an investigation because an investigation would only antagonize Israeli interests while "nothing good could come of it." Goldwater accepted that staff recommendation. Stevenson did not. Instead, Stevenson called a news conference in which he announced that he was convinced that the attack was deliberate and that the survivors deserved an investigation. He would, he said, spend the remaining few weeks of his Senate term attempting to arrange for an inquiry.

Almost immediately, the government of Israel contacted the White House and offered to settle the outstanding $40million damage claims for $6million an amount equal to one dollar for each Jewish victim of the Holocaust. Vice President Walter Mondale quickly agreed to that offer just before Christmas while Congress and President Carter were on vacation. The Department of State followed immediately with a press release, reported on the front page of the New York Times, which announced, "The book is now closed on the USS Liberty."

Indeed, from that point on, it was impossible to generate any congressional interest in the Liberty at all. Senator Stevenson's staff told me later that they felt the settlement was directly related to Senator Stevenson's announced plan to hold an inquiry, and was engineered to block forever any inquiry plans. Israel did subsequently pay $6million in three annual installments of $2million each. Secretary of State Dean Rusk said later that he considered the payments meaningless, as Congress merely increased the annual Israeli allotment by that amount.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

This is true.. people fail to realize that there extremist in every group.. In ours it is the neo-conservatives... Isreal is a great nation of people.. but unfortenly the goverment has a policy of being the aggresor in almost every conflict. I long for the day when there is peace so that I may go and retire there... But until they start wising up and stop attacking everyone for nothing there will never be peace. Peace brings peace violence brings more violence... When will we learn?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

i know all about uss liberty - and great as it is , sadly doesn`t help the situation here , israel under the extreme zionists will do anything include killing her supposed allies to get what they want.

no one will `evict` them

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

they are trying to get rid of olmert and replace him with an even more aggresive leader who IMO is prepared to `press the button`

that pandora`s box , once opened will be impossible to close , and hope witll be burnt away in the fallout

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SR

Not saying it should not exists.. but they are abusing there given powers in every way.... They need to have a no-fly zone and probaly restrictions on importing weapons.. they need to be disciplined a bit.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I actually met a vet that started crying in front of me when he spoke to me about the incident.. very very sad story. and goes to show the extremes that they are willing to go to meet there "goals" god rest there souls

For more info goto ussliberty.org You can contact the vets and speak to them yourself... with no MSM filtering everything out.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf37

Lonewolf no you lost all the credibility you have. You sound like your copying and pasting from the main stream media ..... Stop buying everything you hear.. your falling for it hook line and sinker.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i have spoken to some , it sickens me to the core that the aircraft carrier launched TWICE to rescue them , to be ordered to return by the president of the USA

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join