It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'has 150 nuclear weapons'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
someone has allready linked to `the samson option` - and if i was living in germany i would be rather concerned - as israel have stated in no uncertain terms that they WILL nuke germany if/when they use the samson option.

I'd like to see some evidence of that. The Germans give a great deal of economic and military aid to the Israelis these days.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
if we want traitors and disgraces to our country we need look no further than our congress and current president. Carter believes in what he is doing at least, whereas our current (and future) leadership care for nothing but their greed and ambition.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

Ok, so what are the current bunch, Bush, Cheney, Rice etc all doing to try and ease the situation and get people round the table to talk?
I think the answer to that is a big fat zero, preferring as usual to keep supplying the arms and money for Israel to continue it's genocide and land theft.

Add to that doing Israels dirty work in trying to provoke a war against Iran, in which Americans will die and be maimed, and we see who the real traitors to America are.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

its allready on ats - it doesn`t matter about what germany are doing - israel never forgive or forget.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
haha, i just realized that my last response wasnt nearly vehement enough!! this fool is complaining about an Carter stirring things up. Our government just went to one war based on lies from our administration, and now we are building up lies so we can attack another! and thats the administration still in office. they should all be executed for treason and war crimes.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

It doesn't make any sense. Why would the Germans, the #2 provider of aid to Israel, be providing them with so much aid if the Israelis have stated that they intend to destroy them? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Additionally, it implies that the Israelis have nuclear weapons, a fact that they are very careful not to admit.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by vor78]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Your debunking was debunked last week with Iran's president attending that rally.

Maybe I missed it, but I failed to see you in that thread trying to pull this crap.

Everyone knows what he meant. You are just playing the word game, a la Bill Clinton.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

If they admit to having one the whole towel wearing countriesin the region will demand the right to produce such weapons.And we haven't tested any in a long time computers figure yield. Where would you test one if you were them.Small country and fall out would drift to you neigbors.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

I think it is more accurate to say that he believes the road to peace does not include pretending the nukes aren't there or that the abuse isn't happening.

Isn't the first step supposed to be admitting there is a problem?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Pretty funny how Shar is now attempting to shed his ignorance and disbelief by focusing on Carter so much...

Who the HELL CARES?
The fact of the matter is, Israel has been proven beyond a little morsel of doubt to have an unconfirmed number of Nuclear Weapons, and everyone seems to understand this apart from you, and you keep trying to dodge the truth by bringing up Carter...

Prioritise your attention. Carter is no longer President and has no power. Israel most certainly has Nuclear Weapons and is in a constant state of war in a highly volatile region.
Put Carter out of your mind. He has little to do with this equation.
Focus on accepting the widely-known fact that Israel is a Nuclear Power.

The sooner you accept it, the sooner people can discuss the more pressing issues at hand without continually have this stone in their shoe all the time going: "Israel doesn't have nukes! Nope they don't and I refuse to look at anything that might prove otherwise! Yep Israel's best, etc..."

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

erm , have you even read this thread? at least 2 leaders of israel have admitted to possesing nuclear weapons

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I worked in a support capacity for GE engines and was in Israel for a while in the 90s. I can tell you beyond any doubt that they heavily modify the equipment we sell and provide. Making it better or worse (your mileage may vary).

The only time I have ever been nearly killed on the job was when I got to close to the cockpit of a modified F-15 and witnessed some extra electronic equipment in the WSO slot. I thought then as I do today, it was fitted for a nuclear delivery platform.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Maybe I'm in left field when I say this. I'm not fully informed on a lot of the info flying here. But doesn't the Geneva Protocol I have something to do with why NO nation should be bragging about their nukes?

Like I said I'm probably wrong on that but I thought that I had heard it before.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i]reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

I have a hard time believing your (and several other posters) ignorance and malice over this thread. It would be very helpful to read a thread before making such comments.

The fact of the matter is, Israel has been proven beyond a little morsel of doubt to have an unconfirmed number of Nuclear Weapons, and everyone seems to understand this apart from you, and you keep trying to dodge the truth by bringing up Carter...

The opening paragraph of the lead article of this thread clearly states that there is no confirmation of Israel having nuclear weapons. And it is ASSUMED that they do because of one man. Just so you’ll know, your source is a disgruntled worker and a lot of CADD drawings from an Iranian TV network. These are not exactly neutral parties to be gleaning information from.

The Israelis have never confirmed they have nuclear weapons, but this has been widely assumed since a scientist leaked details in the 1980s.

A bigger issue than the nukes, and the one this thread is really all about, is Ambassador Carter calling Israel human rights criminals, as Shar has so patiently pointed out multiple times while trying to get past you and others continuously bringing up nuclear weapons.

"One of the greatest human rights crimes on earth is the starvation and imprisonment of 1.6m Palestinians," he said.

First off, this thread is about Carter, a Nobel Peace Prize winner and US Ambassador, spending the last several months trying to escalate hostility between Israel and the Palestinians. Whether or not Israel has nuclear weapons is a side bar that has been taken up by others and was merely a question raised in the original post.

More to the point of this thread is why a theoretical peace maker would further escalate hostilities between the Jews and the Arabs living together in Israel. Here you will see the reason that Israel has taken the stance they have with the Palestinians.

A History of Terrorism in Israel

Here you see at least 730 terrorist incidents since Israel’s inception in 1948. That doesn’t include any of the things that occurred during the holocaust or even other attacks on Jews before they became a country of their own once again. Also, this report hasn’t been updated since May 12, 2008, so there have been several incidents recently that are not included as well. Approximately 480 of these attacks have been made since the year 2000. Because of the conditions provided to them by the treaties ending WWII, they were given their country back but had to share it with those who were their sworn enemies. A large majority of the Israeli population consists of people who would like to see the entire Jewish race annihilated. Would we currently like to invite the entire population of Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan, including their political leaders, to come here and freely live in our borders. What do you think might ensue if this were to happen?

When the US was expanding its territories west, what did we do with the Native Americans? We rounded them up and put them on reservations where many still reside today. Had they continued to raid our towns and attack ‘Americans’, what do you think we would have done? So before you or Carter or anyone else starts bashing Israel two things should happen. One is, you should live in their country, preferably right across the border from the Gaza Strip where all the mortars keep popping across. Two is, we should get our own house in order here in this country. I guarantee if we had had 730 Native American terrorist attacks over the last 50 or 60 years, our reservations would look like federal prisons and you surely wouldn’t be spending your weekends shooting craps or playing roulette there.

On tope of all this who cares if Israel has nukes and can you blame them if they do? We have nukes running out of our ears and all of our enemies are half way around the world. How many more would we have if Canada’s and Mexico’s leaders would come out and make public statements that the United States should be wiped from the face of the earth? Do you think we would be debating whether we should let 20 million Mexicans become permanent citizens automatically or would we round them up and call them ‘insurgents’ or ‘terrorists’ and lock them away some where? And let’s not even begin to discuss the realities of Guantanamo Bay.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Talk about a Rugue Nation - Isis-Ra-El with Nukes.... wonder why they haven't used them yet.... oh, thats right ... they are saving them for Armagedeon....

You guys may have stumbled across something and it just dawned on me.. Seems the Top Scientish in Germany and America were all Jews... wonder if they found the recipe for Nukes in one of their ancient books... seems not long ago... someone here on ATS was posting Ancient Nuke War scars somewhere over in that part of the world... >>>?
what do you think of this thought,...?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter was the president of the United States during the cold war. I guarantee he knew the full nuclear arsenal of every nation in the world. More than likely we shipped them to Isreal ourselves. For a few billion of course.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter was the president of the United States during the cold war. I guarantee he knew the full nuclear arsenal of every nation in the world. More than likely we shipped them to Isreal ourselves. For a few billion of course.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

So says that idiot Jimmy Carter - who hasn't been in the WHite House for 25 years. I HIGHLY DOUBT that the Bush Administration is giving him security briefings on what is going on with top secret Israeli information.

Carter is an idiot.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Remember where we are... we are so far down the Dogs back... I saw a map of where We The People Are... and it was like the second hair from the end of the dogs tail.... so thats about all we know... theres a lot of Dog Ahead of us... if we are going to make it to the Head ....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf37

no he is NOW focussing on carter because he has been proven totally wrong - read what he has put.

attacks on israel? i would dearly love to point out the terrorist attacks by israel on the UK forces in palastine , i would suggest reading about the murders at the king david hotel and the murders of british servicemen and civilians by israelie terrorists.

the grass is not greener so don`t paint israel as the victim , they most certainly not

and do not even get me started on the attack on the USS Liberty by israel for over an hour `in error` - thats bollocks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join