It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic confederation of Light

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
galactic confederation of light
www.youtube.com...

introduction part one
www.youtube.com...

draconians and reptilians
www.youtube.com...

earth changes
www.youtube.com...

twin towers
www.youtube.com...

crop circle design
www.youtube.com...

what is
www.youtube.com...

parallel dimensions
www.youtube.com...

structure of the universe
www.youtube.com...

fear and free will
www.youtube.com...

merkaba peoples
www.youtube.com...

brainwashing
www.youtube.com...

extraterrestrial life
www.youtube.com...

Ancient Egyptian culture
www.youtube.com...

where the truth is
www.youtube.com...

5 platonic solids
www.youtube.com...

closing of the cycle
www.youtube.com...

planetary light body
www.youtube.com...

holy trinity
www.youtube.com...

harmonic 81918
www.youtube.com...

911 gateway
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Exodion

it was really annoying to watch multiple clips that are just a couple minutes or less and then use them to try and paint this grand picture of the federation of light.

in this presentation it was said that there was 12 councils and then it was said that that 9 of them were in control and then satan had 7 councils and michael had 9 councils.......could it get any more confusing ?

i find it hard to believe that aliens would have to use a dry erase board to convince us humans that there are governing powers in the cosmos.

also seemed like they are trying to put fear into their message. "if you dont spiritually evolve this planet will be destroyed" ...

then the message of how they cannot intervene or reveal themselves to make people believe in them is quite convenient.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i agree with you comments easy now about how annoying is to watch multiple clips and some parts where more confusing.

But i also wanted to point out it was interesting to learn some of the things galactic confederation of light was showing to us lets hope it not true i don't want to be fried by the sun

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
channeling is lies over lies , the reptillians are here to eat us and feed on us , they created a 'net' that engulf the earth to cut us off from our knownledge , our memories and god. This place is a farm and theres no such thing as ascension or such , we cannot evolve because they mixed our DNA and closed our chackras and much of our possibility to the point of making the majority nothing more but meatbag. But they are getting killed in the astral right now and soon we'll see the consequence in the 3rd , they just try to keep the old blueprint and show go as long as possible but they are falling and soon we'll be free again and we'll have access again to what we do already own. Much of this world is created on false fabric because they have been working on it since thousands of years , pretty much every entertainement that surround us is made by them to feed on us in a way or another. They feed off emotion , fear , anger , pleasure and our energy in general. They created the bad aliens and good aliens of channeling stuff since their plans was to fool the population to accept them as good and thrustworthy. The real allies and god are killing them right now in the astral and when the net will fail because god want less humans harmed as possible we'll get to see them trying to leave and they will prolly try to get some humans with them so DO NOT get into any ships because you might go through a horrible death before beign free again. There's NO good greys or reptillians , they are liars and murderers.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
channeling is lies over lies , the reptillians are here to eat us and feed on us , they created a 'net' that engulf the earth to cut us off from our knownledge , our memories and god. This place is a farm and theres no such thing as ascension or such , we cannot evolve because they mixed our DNA and closed our chackras and much of our possibility to the point of making the majority nothing more but meatbag. But they are getting killed in the astral right now and soon we'll see the consequence in the 3rd , they just try to keep the old blueprint and show go as long as possible but they are falling and soon we'll be free again and we'll have access again to what we do already own. Much of this world is created on false fabric because they have been working on it since thousands of years , pretty much every entertainement that surround us is made by them to feed on us in a way or another. They feed off emotion , fear , anger , pleasure and our energy in general. They created the bad aliens and good aliens of channeling stuff since their plans was to fool the population to accept them as good and thrustworthy. The real allies and god are killing them right now in the astral and when the net will fail because god want less humans harmed as possible we'll get to see them trying to leave and they will prolly try to get some humans with them so DO NOT get into any ships because you might go through a horrible death before beign free again. There's NO good greys or reptillians , they are liars and murderers.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
While I'd like to believe that this is actually happening...there are a few things about this which raise a 'red flag' in the back of my head.

1. I find that only about 2% (the milk equation) of the videos I find on YouTube to be real. The rest are fiction. By referencing your data to such a source automatically leads me to discredit such information.

2. The speaker discredits himself a LOT by using 'magic' equations (IE: the mere coincidence that 8192 equals 911. I have a 6 year old niece that can do that type of math too.) Such Tom-Foolery will not trick anyone with an IQ above 95. Which should include most common house plants.

I think I'll stop right there before this response is viewed as a flame. For such is not my intent. As I just previously stated, I would very much like to believe. However, if this GCoL would like my support I would appreciate something a little more tangible than the quirks of someone that has an obvious terrene accent.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
"If " galactic confederation of light is true then...

more of you at ATS members should watch it and then decide for your self if you like it or not but more knowledge won't hurt You KEK!!! enjoy

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong. I'm not disputing the possibility that such a thing exists. I'm just disputing that the guy in those YouTube videos knows beans about any of it.

It is beyond obvious that our species could use a significant amount of guidance from higher beings. (Especially those of us ever so fortunate to be living in the US).

I will be anxiously awaiting their 'fly by'.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I am very interested in the whole topic of light beings but Im at work so cant play the clips.
I truely believe people are awakening to the fact they need to become more spiritual to save this planet. It is happening more and more everyday.

as I say sorry I have not played the clips !

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You say they have closed our chakras off, well its easy to re open them you know.

Right watched ALL the vids now, bit stupid putting 2 mins after another 2 mins but whatever.

YES - we need to change our frequency now. ET's are real lets stop discussing this endlessly and just move on. They are here.

Chakra energies are also real, and awarness is expanding in those who have re opened these ancient energy centres. I can sense others energies so much now, I now read a person by their spiritual energy not their physical presence.

I feel the chakra energy now within me, it flows and it is real. It is getting stronger and I find others of the light can now read my spiritual energies too.

We need to call on this federation of light. A frequency of light and love can do this, reject materialism and ego it is holding you all back.

Ascension is about love and positive energies and I am not scared or frightened to embrace it.
We must remove all fear within ourselves, fear is a negative force.

The truth is found within the heart chakra, it will show you the way all you need to do is trust it.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Personally, I believe that Light extraterrestrials, as well as Dark, exist. The idea that they may have an alliance within themselves seems very reasonable. If the term "Galactic Federation" for this sounds silly, ask yourself what better words in the English language would they call themselves?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Plus the posters behind him are cool

MG

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Interesting stuff for sure. I have just started to become familiar with the particulars of the "galactic confederation of light" & this guy (what's his name anyways?) either knows his stuff or is "out there", but aren't we all a little bit?

I thought his date for ascension was pretty funny though, even he was like "yeah I know this is a stretch" or what not but in the numerological sense there can be a case made...obviously, however "strong" it appears

I think any good "psychic" or "inter-dimensional adviser" would tell you because of the multiplicity of possibility that perpetuates our existence, exact dates of particular events are hard to pin down when the involve free will. So in the sense of an impending "ascension", it appears it is very much based on our choices and perceptions of reality. Therefore the "date" we would recognize as "Earth's Ascension" will hinge greatly on the collective perceptions of those involved to a degree, then factor in other dimensions converging on this event and the infinite possibilities just turned in to (infinity) + (infinity)....paradox?
But who knows?

Personally I kind of predict waves of "wtf". What does that mean? Well maybe one day there will be an abundance of ghost sightings and/or ufo sightings. Based on the "brighter" or "more energetic" theory of our stellar movement. I sort of glibly reference this theory as "turning up the gain". Just to skip some skeptic inquiry and satisfy the rational that there is in fact an energetic "excitement" of the planet that all scientists have been paying attention too openly including NASA:
Solar Storm Warning
Backward Sunspot(reportedly signaling the start of a new solar cycle)
And the alignments continue from there with other energetic implications as we line up with the galactic center and pass to the "bottom" half of the galaxy.

Now there is evidence that would lead us to believe that with the aid of technology (or mind's eye for that matter) you can see ghosts, UFO, & possibly other "dimensions" of reality via the different light spectrums.
Here's a short article on the different spectrums and what the people at TAPS have been able to do in particular with IR cameras: HERE
Here's a blog article with a theory about NASA using UV and IR cams to see into other "invisible" places: Here
But this has long been theorized wildly by many people scientifically and "mystically" for some time now.

So now imagine, more energy being pumped out by our sun, essentially exciting everything in some way, be it heat, radiation, spectral light, etc, essentially it's like turning up the "brightness" in a sense that all energy is wave-form(& we are all "energy") and UV & IR hover just above & below the visual spectrum respectively. So what happens now that you just turned up the gain(or volume, or brightness) on the amplitude of the light we are currently receiving? Well, maybe all of a sudden those things that are hanging out in that IR & UV spectrum might just become visible to us...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Hi good post for a guy in a garage

Yes this guy in the vids may appear "out there" as you say but new ideas will always appear "far out" due to their very nature. Yes I agree also we are all possibly a little bit "out there" ourselves
but this is the very nature of "us".

Good point you make about free will possibly altering the date of Earths ascension. Is this date set ? No probably not, but I do feel its becoming a question of when and not why.

Over recent days I have come to the realization it is the Sun that is fueling this human awakening. We are pure energy at the end of the day, what better way to excite our energy systems than the largest pool of energy we have in our solar system. Is this the reason our skies are so full of chem trails hidding the suns beams from us, darkening our skies from bright sun filled days to grey and over cast ones?

So you ask what happens now? You need to become photon aware, the light is changing us, listen to these changes in your body and listen to the voice within you calling out for you to change. Do not fear this change embrace it.

Feel the new energy within you, its there waiting to take you on a journey. This journey is full of light and love, surely this is better than a life of hate,ego,jealousy, rage, materialism and regret. The list is endless compared to the one of love. I for one choose love and light.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thank you so much for starting this topic this means so much to me in a lot of ways.

First off I will tell you a little about my experiences, when I was 17 (I am now 27) I saw what I believe to be both Alien and UFO at Ilkley moor UK. Here is my post on the subject back in 2007..

I posted that in search for answers but never really got any feedback in the topic so I kind of became a shadow overlooking the ATS forums. For the last 10+ years since the sighting I have always had this kind of voice feeling, I only speak of this voice feeling now since talking openly about it in the "life life on the other side of the fence topic”. I say feeling because there is no other way to explain it because it’s not really something that comes from thought. You process it into though but it still does not make sense. I get the information but my ego soon fobs it off as BS so it takes me time to work out what is and what isn’t BS. You kind of know the feeling between something you mind makes up and something your mind receives but it can be a tricky process but trust me “I know my own mind” .

For years and years I would get random visions/voice feeling, well actually it’s a lot more than vision and a lot more than the normal 5 senses. These visions would be anything from settings in Egypt where I would see Alien Creatures with Humans all building things. Also crafts landing on earth long before our Human form now.

A lot of the information from visions/voice feelings is just pieces of the puzzle that I put to the back of my mind. You may ask why, well for 10 year I have had these visions/voice feelings so at times it did get too much and I did think I was going crazy. It was very hard to fit in with everyday life getting these visions and feelings, so I had no choice at times and had to forget about them.

I would get the feelings and visions at night when looking out my bedroom window into the night sky, I always remember looking up knowing something was out the helping us. This is when the information would come rushing in from who knows where? Imagine a mixture of your own thoughts and a shed load of information coming at you. It was like my head was going to explode at times just trying to work out what information was from another source and what information was made up from my egoistic mind.

I would always go back to my window at night though; even though it hurt my mind my desire to seek answers was stronger than that. I have now discovered Chakra Meditation and I can control the feeling and visions more now.

After seeing them videos though it all came flooding back to me, the things this guy said I can relate to so much. This is without ever seeing or reading up about this guy. I was going to post last night but I was kind of sat there thinking “How on Earth” I mean for 10 years I have had this information that has made no sense at all and then suddenly since discovering Chakra Meditation and searching for my awareness this guy comes along and speaks out my mind.

I think it’s more than a coincidence that so many people share the same views. I would like to learn more about this guys background.

Good topic thanks for sharing.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have watched these clips and have found them very informing.
I consider myself a normal everyday person .I engage in most ordinary
earthly subjects eating drinking ,sports working etc.
In the last few years I have experienced plenty of strange happenings
which would probably create more new posts on this site.
When these happenings first started I found it all very confusing and on
occasion if I let it get to me,troubling.
I decided to study the subject with an open mind on the internet ,which
is one of the greatest inventions ever. My conclusion in all this is that something big spiritually is coming soon.
Personally the visions and human symptoms I am experiencing dont slot into the normal society framework.The hardest thing about all this is appearing normal at work and around your family.
I would say that what is expressed in the clips is very close to the truth
but will the mainstream ever wake up and take notice.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
In the last few years I have experienced plenty of strange happenings
which would probably create more new posts on this site.

I know where you are coming from buddy; it sure can get very strange yet very
Interesting at the same time.

When these happenings first started I found it all very confusing and on
Occasion if I let it get to me, troubling.
is one of the greatest inventions ever. My conclusion in all this is that something big spiritually is coming soon.

That is very true if we open out mind and accept what is happening then it opens up many new doors.
Like me your desire to seek more is very strong and that is a good thing. Always question your inner self it will get you far.

Personally the visions and human symptoms I am experiencing don’t slot into the normal society framework. The hardest thing about all this is appearing normal at work and around your family.

Yes it does take time to fit in, until I spoke openly about this I was very alone and it’s not a nice place to be. ATS has helped me get in touch with the people who later guided me out of the corner I was stuck in.

I am hearing more and more about people who share the same or similar experiences as me and it has been a huge wakeup call knowing I am not alone. Headlightone have you ever seen UFO/Alien or even done any form of meditation. I would also like to hear more about these visions, are they visions as in a mental image or are they like the voice feeling I described.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Most people can't even accept the idea that ET's are real let a lone a hierarchy of them, let a lone a hierarchy that entails the participating of angles as well... really gets people thinking everything is fantasy so they retreat back in to their own ideal of "reality" or their fantasy if you will...

I just think it's funny if you're into "paranormal" stuff, if you go looking for ghosts you find ET's and if you go looking for ET's you find ghosts many times

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

Personally the visions and human symptoms I am experiencing dont slot into the normal society framework.The hardest thing about all this is appearing normal at work and around your family.

Without the internet I would not be at the point I am today..maybe they wish they hadn't let us have the internet..or maybe its just the tool we all need to link up and it was meant to happen all along. Without the internet I would be sat at home thinking "what the hell is going on with me?" I think alot of us would be feeling this but by linking up we can see we are not alone in our feelings and the changes our bodies are going through.
There was once an ascension thread which up to a point proved one of the most useful threads I have read, it gave help and advice and also listed symptoms which was fantastic. It is the symptoms that go with whats behind this video I also find really interesting, that so many people are experiencing the same symptoms. It is a shame that thread fell apart as its one we are now lacking on ATS.

Yes I believe these vids are in relation to ascension, I have never been more sure of something in my life, it just feels like Ive been working up to this point for years. Ive been slowly given information over many years which just left me puzzeled, but now its all starting to fall into place for me.

You mention that the hardest part is trying to stay in a normal frame of mind with your family and work, yes this is hard but I have found that as long as you dont preach to them and just get on with your life it can seem to co exist. I do feel I am becoming distant from my relatives and Im sure they have noticed something strange in me, but this is how I am now and I can not change.

Where is the OP by the way? Plenty to discuss here OP

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well i was browsing yourtube and i found the videoabout galactic confederation of light and human ascension to be interesting. thats why i post it on abovetopsecret so more of you can watch it and maybe just maybe learn something form it.

as for me i don't know if it true or not, but it has lots of interesting ideas and we all have to wait and see 2012 and if nothing happanes mass ufo landing or human ascension then all of it will be fake

top topics

<<   2 >>

join