It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: Above Politics Show 17

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Above Politics Show 17

Martin and Justin comment on the Oregon and Kentucky primaries. ATS Member Xpert11 wins this week's trivia challenge. Does Hillary Clinton want to be Barack Obama's Vice President? Would she force his hand? Does she have some other plan? Martin rants about British government fiscal follies, while Justin has fun with Star Trek trivia. The identity of next week's guest is revealed, and much more!

These threads were mention in show #17:

Author:Ste2652
Chancellor Announces 2.7billion tax cut

Author:Kdial1
Government cooking the books, you're paying

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR and DIGG This Mutha!

length: 45:40
file: atsmix_2941.mp3
size: 16058k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 5/26/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The answer to the trivia question is Vietnam .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

Quite right xpert11 and the points will be with you shortly

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Done!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Good Lord, Justin!!! What have you done?!
"False Flag?"
I can hear the crazies getting hot and bothered already!!!

Other than that...great show.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We are prepared to examine any possibility. That's really all I can say. This is, after all, the world's foremost conspiracy web site. Why NOT consider the possibility of a false flag event?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Justin_Case

I know what you are saying and I sort of understand why you would bring it up...but, by doing so, I also think you make it more likely people will not take a threat or (God forbid) another attack for what it is.
I think it is dangerous.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Johnny Utah IMO there always be those anti establishment types who would disregard anything a person in authority little alone the US government has to say regardless. All you can really do filter thou such junk and deal with topics based on there merit .

BTW are there any plans in the works to have you return to the show ?

Cheers xpert11.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hey guys, another great show.

Remember when I mentioned about our Foreign Minister's problem's here.

Well, the SHTF for him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Maxime Bernier has resigned as foreign affairs minister, after he acknowledged leaving sensitive government documents out in the open -- apparently at his former girlfriend's home.

That's a big blow to our PM's Quebec contingent. Bernier was #3 in the Party as far as elected officials go.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

I believe I may be back on, in the not so distant future...but you never know.
what about you?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Johnny_Utah_
I believe I may be back on, in the not so distant future...but you never know.
what about you?

I am not aware of any plans for me to re appear on the show . While I am in no way complaining about the diversity of opinions on the show I do have to be mindful of the fact that the demand for the view from the bottom of the world wouldn't be that great . Still on the flip side I can always request guests that have a NZ orientation as I have done so once already .

BTW Justin and Martin if you want to do something you could always have a show guest ask the trivia question .

Cheers xpert11 .

[edit on 31-5-2008 by xpert11]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Martin and I plan on bringing you more ATS member interviews in the future. We're trying to work out how to arrange more member participation. We're also trying to dig up the interviews that you wouldn't hear from the mainstream media.

The Above Network 'push' is still a work in progress. I can't speak for any ofthe other shows, but I can tell you a few things about The AP Show.

Every show is a learning experience. When some new glitch crops up, we learn from it. When we get inspired to develope some new wrinkle, we test it and then try it out. We do a lot of what is called on the job training.

You'd be surprised to know how much time it can take to arrange one interview. Some times ,we have to ask more than once. Podcasting has been a "thing" for two years now, and most people that we try to reach for interviews don't always know what we're talking about. "Podcasting? What network is that?"

Fourty-five minutes sounds like a lot, but it is not. You've got to subtract run time for intro/outro, and promos. Then, you've got to decide how long you will talk about a given subject. As we learn more, we can do more with our fourty five minutes.

Every single person we've interviewed so far has been capable of going on past thrity minutes. Some times, Martin and I are just so in the zone with an interview that it runs long..and...we have to come back later and decide what to cut to meet the format constraints.

Martin and I are very interested in talking with ATS members who have Skype. You can download it for free, and we can talk with you and record the session with just a few mouse clicks.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Justin speaking of AP Show have you and Martin decided if you were going to try and get Therese Arseneau as a guest on the show ?

I put forward the idea of having Therese as a guest on the show in the AP Show 13 thread .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Good stuff, man. I like this.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Justin Oldham]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Therese Arseneau is on our list of people to query about interviews. We only book four weeks out. There are several reasons for that. Recording dates can change. Some times, the person we are about to interview needs to reschedule. We currently have committments that'll take us through show #22.

top topics

join