It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do UFOs fly like their pilot is drunk??

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello all,after hearing yet another account of a UFO sighting where the UFO flys completely erratically-like if the pilot was drunk or something(lol).

By HEATHERTHOMSON911:

Saw my first UFO very cool.

On Friday May 23, I was walking the dogs around 10:30 pm when the yard became slightly illuminated. I looked up and saw a very bright white blinking light.
My initial thought was an airplane. The light suddenly streaked like a falling star. leaving a tracer behind. It then stopped instantly and began blinking again. Then the light streaked backward to its original location kinda like a falling star in reverse. It blinked a few more times then disappeared into the stars. The whole occurrence took about 10 seconds but it was very exciting to witness.

Thread mentioned above

What gets me is why do the majority of UFO sightings have the craft seemingly flying in irrelevant erratic paths(ie:Going backwards than forwards,making right angle turns at high speed,etc)I mean what is the point of doing that?They almost never appear to be being chased by anything,so other than getting attention(which doesn't make sense being that they haven't landed on the White House lawn yet)why do they behave like that?I don't think any form of advanced technology would make them behave like an out of control aerial object,actually it should be the contrary,very smooth and orderly flight IMO.I just see no point to why they would fly like that.Hopefully some of you here on ATS can clear it up for me,or at the very least offer some opinions,thanks.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Really?No one wants to tackle this issue or help me out?

Maybe it's just slow today,being Memorial Day and all.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
what better way to prove that you are not from this world than to perform maneuvers that earth made vehicles are not capable of?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hi jkrog08, my take on the matter of erratic behavior by some of the UFOs is when they do not use their cloaking devices they are exposed to sight and being shot down.

The alien craft probably do not want any military getting a specific fix on them to shoot them down which is more of a defensive maneuver. I also think the aliens or secret black project craft want to strut their stuff to show you their capabilities in flight. Rik Riley

[edit on 26-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey thanks for your opinion,but wouldn't these alien craft have some type of shielding?The battle of LA suggests that.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well, one theory is that (some) UFOs use a kind of propulsion system that "floats" them on a kind of subtle energy field that we have not yet discovered. Something like a magnetic field, but a bit less stable, possibly even fluctuating in and out of some other spatial dimensions. It may also be linked to the consciousnesses of the pilots, and consciousness is not generally a smooth, solid thing. The result is that they appear to bob and meander around in the sky, like floating in a sea, rather than hovering completely still.

And if the thing is not a robotic probe, the time travelers piloting the thing are not particularly bothered by the relative instability, since the little trans-phasic bubble of spacetime they and the ship are in is stable within itself. So it's not like they're going to get seasick or anything.

That's one theory, anyway. Until we can get our mitts on one of these things, who knows?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I don't think any form of advanced technology would make them behave like an out of control aerial object; actually it should be the contrary, very smooth and orderly flight IMO.

For you it looks like an out of control aerial object, for them it is obvious like a walk in the park.

Originally posted by jkrog08
I just see no point to why they would fly like that. Hopefully some of you here on ATS can clear it up for me, or at the very least offer some opinions, thanks.

I try to make a in a way suitable comparison.
Suppose you where an Apache Helicopter pilot, and you would take a quick look above Iran territory, would you fly there like you would flying above the White House lawn?
Don’t you think the Iranians will do anything in their power with everything they have to get you down?
So would and should you not use all the flying capabilities the Apache Helicopter has to offer to stay safe in the first place and in the mean time try to impress those same Iranians as much as you can?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If I had access to a craft that could maneuver like is alleged, I too would fly erratically if I were doing fly-overs and looking at an alien world. I would stop, check out something that interested me. Zip off to the next thing that interested me, zip back to compare vegetation perhaps, who knows how erratically I would fly if there was a whole new world to look at.

I am not sure that witnesses describe the UFOs moving in "erratic" moves, I think they simply mean they zip here and there fast, then hover, then zip off.

Perhaps you are thinking of the shaking jerky camera men/women out there trying to film the UFOS as they move, thereby usually giving us a horrible shakey film to look at lol.

It's a good question though, but the one I saw, did not move erratically, it moved quite fluidly and gracefully, but I can't say that all the others that have been seen move this way.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ha ha that thread starter made me smile. Ok I seen many ufo that act very co ordinated and in tune, then again I know where you're coming from with the drink driver type ufo pilot. There is without doubt a percentage of ufos out there that seem to be piloted by joke drivers, pilots that swerve all over the place...... why? No idea whatsoever but I've seen them and they do seem drunk.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

With sparks shooting out at any time the drive can get erratic.

I'm holding to the theory that static electricity is involved.. and big time
static from one million to 30 million volts that Tesla spoke about to MIT
about how kludgey their Van de Graaff generator was.

Like why not create static electricity electrically like I do.
MIT was forbidden to use Tesla's methods or they didn't know how.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Okay,I'll reply to all-Thanks everyone for your input,I have at least now I have some clue as to why they fly like that.I'm glad I could make you happy ufoorbhunter,nice to see you again lateapexer(I've added you as a friend btw),Tesla(I've also added you as a friend)-thanks for dropping by,always nice to hear your theories(although I wonder sometimes if your the reincarnation of Tesla himself!lol)Nohup-What did you mean by "time travelers"?Thanks to everyone else for dropping by.I think any of yalls'opinion could be right,or maybe a combination of them all!Anyways I look forward to more theories,have a wonderful day all!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi jkrog08, maybe you find this an interesting article.
It is an article about the so called ARV “alien reproduction vehicle” of Mr. Mark McCandlish, US Air Force, so not an real Alien craft.

Mark McCandlish is an accomplished aerospace illustrator and has worked for many of the top aerospace corporations in the United States. His colleague, Brad Sorenson, with whom he studied, has been inside a facility at Norton Air Force Base, where he witnessed alien reproduction vehicles, or ARVs, that were fully operational and hovering. In his testimony, you will learn that the US not only has operational antigravity propulsion devices, but we have had them for many, many years, and they have been developed through the study, in part, of extraterrestrial vehicles over the past fifty years. In addition, we have the drawing from aerospace inventor Brad Sorenson of the devices that he saw, as well as a schematic of one of these alien reproduction vehicles — in some remarkable detail.

Drawing of an ARV.

img88.imageshack.us...

Now, I started looking at the design of this thing, and it occurred to me that what I was looking at was a huge Tesla coil, which is kind of like an open-air transformer. What happens is that when you pass electricity through this large diameter coil, it creates a field.
That’s what this system does: it takes electricity, using two large 24-volt marine-style batteries. You basically use that to somehow put an alternating current through these windings. [Then], you step up that electricity through the secondary coil, which is on the column in the middle, and you get this extremely high voltage. You can selectively put the voltage on any of these 48 capacitor sections.

Well, why would you want to do that? If you’re using just a normal Tesla coil, you usually have maybe one or two capacitors in the whole system. But, you’re talking about a different type of capacitor here — you’re talking about capacitors that are made up of plates — plates that are shaped like long, thin triangles, and they are all radially-oriented just like the spokes of a wheel, just like the oxygen tanks, just like the field lines from that large diameter coil. As you look at this system, if you’re an electrician or just somebody who knows a little bit about Tesla coils and the way they are set up, you begin to realize that the orientation of components is really the key to making the system work.

Why so many different capacitor sections? If you just have one big disc like Mark Stambough did with his experiment at the University of [Arizona] — which, by the way, was confiscated by men claiming to be from the government and claiming privilege under the National Security Act. They took all this stuff, interviewed all the people that saw the experiments, and told everybody to keep their mouths shut and not talk about it. But, I heard about it from his roommate who knew what had happened. [Anyway], in that case, you have levitation, but you don’t get any control. You have this thing floating around, and it’s just sort of floating on whatever this field is that it’s producing, but you don’t have any control.

So, what happens? You break that disc up into 48 different sections, and then you can decide how much electricity you want to put on this side or over there on that side, so you can control the amount of electricity and the amount of thrust and vectoring that you get. You can make it go straight up, you can make it bank and turn and pitch — whatever you want to, by virtue of the fact that you can control where the electricity goes in those 48 different sections. If you ever take a circle and divide it up into 48 equal sections, you’ll find that those are really thin little slices. So, you have these 48 individual capacitors, and you have one big Tesla coil. You’ve got to have some kind of a rotating spark gap, just like the distributor in your car, that sends the electricity out to each of those sections. Then, you have to have some way of controlling how much electricity goes to each one.

[A disc-shaped craft like this has omnidirectional movement — it isn’t limited to moving in one direction like a jet with a nose and a tail. LW, after talking to McCandlish.]

You find the whole article here.

ca.geocities.com...

[edit on 26/5/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 26/5/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hey,thanks for the great information,I starred your post.I'm glad for any input I can get on the erratic behavior of some UFOs.Your post really made some sense and opened my eyes to maybe why some act like that.

ps:I've added you as well as a friend.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This aspect of ufo movement has been important for me in my evaluation of an incident being "authentic"...

If some ufo theories are accurate, the idea of the pilot's "mind", or "brain" being directly linked to the ship is an obvious tech step...

Remember "Firefox"?

When you see footage of an object darting around erratically on the screen, first you must account for camera shake, but then all darting around, looks like an insect, capable of direct thought-movement interface...

The Nellis video is a good example...

www.youtube.com...

Here we know the camera is a mounted remote unit, so all movements are distinct and deliberate... yet the object moves like someones thoughts being wandered slightly...

this is the cool aspect of the ufo phenomenon to me...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No lines in the sky, who's going to pull them over eh?
Anyway, since we know about Jack in terms of their thought proccess', flight drive, steerimng control, ect, maybe it's just how they do it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

You should look into Bob lazars explanation on how the crafts work, The crafts are essentially riding on a gravity wave that was shot down to the earths surface. You can imagine having an extremely powerfull water pressurizer shooting it onto your driveway, what would happen to the hose? essentially these crafts are doing somthing similar but with gravity waves. Gravity can be amplified, directed and pulstated so that the craft can reach there desired speeds and direction but because the craft is riding on the gravity wave it promegrated then it is seen as being unstable for example were used to seeing an airplane point to the direction of its movement, these crafts can be going a direction that it is not pointing and wobble etc., giving it the appereance of being drunk..

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks all for continuing to theorize and offer opinions on this subject that we all have probably noticed in alot of UFO films.I hope to continue to hear more great pinions'!(as they say in the south,lol-I am from the south so I can say it)

You would think that with their technology,even riding a "gravity wave"they would be able to control it beter then that.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't know the answer, but the way some UFOs fly reminds me of ants. If you spray an ant pile and watch them they move in one direction but in a weird way. I know a guy who tracked large UFOs on NOAA radar and they moved this way.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Thanks for the info,good post(starred).

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That was very similar to what I saw. Mine was also jerking/wabling around in almost a teasing/mischievous manner. I think it has to do with their propulsion system but it's also an excuse for sending telepathic messages through the ships body language or non verbal communication. Presumably, they are aware of you and maneuver the ship depending on your reaction. This way they can broadcast their message in a silent non verbal manner, depending on whom they want to reach.

Telepathy is advanced non verbal communication.

Trans

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join