It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I thought I'd start my own thread dealing with Avatars. I'll be posting some Avatars in here that other members can use if they'd like. Just make a post saying that you want it, then copy it over to your own 'Upload' section so that I can use the extra room. I'll try and keep them available for as long as possible.

I'll take requests too, but make no promises as to when they'll be done, or if I'll even make them at all. But if I think I can do it and like the idea, I'll try it, and it's yours if you want it.

Here is one I just made for the hell of it...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Here's another one. Same rules apply as in the first post if anyone wants it.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Whoa! you a Bruce Lee fan? Bruce inspired me to study martial arts when I was 13 been doing them ever since and haven't regretted one minute of it
Cool cool

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I almost forgot about this one. Made it a while ago.
Same rules apply as in the first post if anyone wants it.

Whoa! you a Bruce Lee fan? Bruce inspired me to study martial arts when I was 13 been doing them ever since and haven't regretted one minute of it
Cool cool

Yes, I'm a Bruce Lee fan. Jet Li fan too, but Bruce will always be #1 IMO. I own all Bruce Lee's movies, even the last one where he died before they were done filming it. I think 'Chinese Connection' was his best movie. It's not as refined in quality as 'Return of the Dragon' of course, but I think it showed his real speed and skill the best.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Then I'm sure you are aware of this fact, when you mentioned his speed.
In a lot of his movies they actually had to "slow down" the camera so you could see him kick, punch someone, and even then it was a blur. The man was a class A human specimen when it came to his body.
I remember reading a book once (of course now I am soooooooooooo old that I can't remember the title)
Where the author said that Bruce's death was a hoax, and that he was somewhere in the Golden Triangle fighting the opium growers. He even went on a night mission with them (or so says the author of the book )

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here's another little goofy one.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Here is another one that came from part of a new idea I had recently. I'm finding it hard to put a whole lot of animation within this small file size, but it ended up being pretty decent IMO. Comments??

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
For 'sanctum' by request. Unless it's not wanted or needed.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hmmm...wonder if anyone is keen to have a go at making an Avatar I'd love for another website.

The type of Avatar I'm after is off a firey Pheonix...something like the Pheonix in the background of this pic:

...a gif would be nice...with moving flames...perhaps the outline of a pheonix upon a moving background of flames???

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Hmmm...wonder if anyone is keen to have a go at making an Avatar I'd love for another website.

The type of Avatar I'm after is off a firey Pheonix...something like the Pheonix in the background of this pic:

...a gif would be nice...with moving flames...perhaps the outline of a pheonix upon a moving background of flames???

I'll take on that challenge. Sounds like fun! I think I'll try to create atleast some of it in 3D also. I've been experimenting with some cool wings. So have some patience and I should be able to come up with something original for ya. Here's an example of the wings:

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by mOjOm]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As per request for 'John Nada'. Is this correct?

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by mOjOm]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Another one just from goofin' around a bit.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
For Jezebel.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
And another....

Unfortunately in having to reduce the size to fit an avatar the words on the pyramid are almost unreadable, which say "You Have No Rights", but oh well....

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
As Requested by: JNada

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Once again, as requested by John Nada:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hmmmm....Can't seem to edit the previous post to change the Avatar. Anyone know the secret to edit BTS posts???

Anyway, here is John Nada's requested Avatar with upgrades!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
mOjOm, here is your mission: make me an avatar that includes duck(s) please. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DucKid
mOjOm, here is your mission: make me an avatar that includes duck(s) please. Thank you!

Ok, how does this grab ya???

Yes? No? Maybe?
Comments:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Not quite, make it more 3D cartoonish. If that makes sense. I like the idea of an alien too! Put that in there somewhere also.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join