It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail and Well Met

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am new to the boards, having just recently discovered ATS and the ATS podcasts. I've always been fascinated by conspiracy theory, ufo's, the search for extraterrestrial life, military science and advanced weaponry.

I fear for our loss of liberty and the freedoms afforded us by the Constitution.

I am quite interested in advanced experimental aircraft, and I can't help but wonder what the U.S. is currently using as a replacement for the SR-71 Blackbird.

It doesn't take more than a sidelong glance at Wikipedia to see the relationships between Prescott, G.H.W. and G.W. Bush, Brown Brothers Harriman, Dresser Industries, Cheney, Halliburton and the Yale Secret Societies.

There seems to be some very interesting convergence on the alien front. Disclosure by various sectors, but here in the U.S., those that have power and influence at the government are demonstrating that they are willing to say and do anything to maintain their stranglehold on our society.

I would appreciate guidance as I explore the ATS and BTS sites. PLease feel free to recommend threads to me. I am an information sponge, and I love "connect-the-dots".

Sincerely,

Legitimus Grim

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Welcome LG. Considering your intrests, I think you are going to like it here.

I would recommend the "recent posts" button as a good way to get a feel for the forum as it will introduce you to posts from all of the forums at the same time.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hiyah LegitimusGrim!

Welcome to ATS, it's a great site and you're going to simply love it judging from your personal interests!

As SystemiK said the "recent topic" button is great and there's also a search feature powered by Google that rocks as well.

If you encounter another member who's thread you find interesting you can click on their profile and look at their other threads and posts, thereby finding other subject matter you might be interested in as well.

Have fun, the members and moderators are great so feel free to ask for help at any time, you will always get an immediate answer from someone

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I'm taking a look around and trying to get the lay of the land. I'm new to the ATS podcasts and catching up, hard to do this week with family in town.

I have downloaded the last couple months worth of ATS podcasts to my Zune, and I listen to the show (and Coast to Coast AM) while I work or commute between my home here in Lawrence, Kansas and my FTJ in Kansas City.

Thanks for your suggestions and support.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Forgot to add one link.

This thread is a compilation of links to just about everything you could ever want to know about the board and it's features. Below the rules links you will find many more links about all the bells and whistles which the forum offers.

new topics

top topics

join