It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida man selling ghosts in a bottle!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

Ha hahaha!! That made me chuckle, also is there an age limit!! seriously some people, why would you want to buy a ghost?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
At $20, he must be selling the cheap stuff.

Check out his site

It is not recommended that you break or open the bottle.

The intent of this product is for entertainment purposes only. We have had several customers open or break the bottle and contact us stating that unexplained things have occured in their homes and how could this activity be stopped?!

Makes sense to me if he got the ghost in the first time, he should have some idea how to get it back in another bottle?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wonder what he uses for bait?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

thanks laughing even more now, the strange thing s that may happen sound like a really bad hangover!! strange perfume.... girl you brought home while you were steaming and forgot about!!! Oh I believe in spirits, just not when they're labelled like this !!!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
you can't imprison a ghost, they have no density and are pure energy, they are thinner than cosmic rays that penetrate anything.

Unless the bottle means something to the ghost it will have no reason to stay in or around it, and wouldn't the bottle feel cold? could be useful as a cooler

Perhaps you could sell haunted items and put them in a bottle like a ring of a deceased person, there is a new idea for ya.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I would say to all who think this is cruel, Go and buy all the ghost in a bottle. Then go out to somewhere, say, coral castle in homestead florida and release them all there. I say coral castle because of the energy vortex there. If you dont believe this man has ghost in a bottle, then it isnt cruel. But if you do believe it and think its cruel, then do something nice for these ghosts and buy them and release them.

I dont have an opinion on if they are real or not. i dont own one of the bottles to come to a conclusion. And i dont think i will be buying one anytime soon. It will be alot easier to just bottle my own. I think mine will lean more towards eveil ghosts in a bottle. I want everyone who buys one to have no doubts they let out a bad spirit.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ghostbusters!

Does anyone else want to split the cost with me? I think it would be fun to get suckered that way. I wonder what some dummy will pay on ebay.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join