It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleeper's Blogs - A day with an E.T - to be found where?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As title mentions, I've heard countless of people mentioning Sleeper's blogs named something along the lines of "A day with an E.T".

I understand the blogging system is down or removed (?) at the moment, but did anyone happen to save/host these elsewhere for my reading pleasure?

Sorry if this is in the appropriate forum!

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I too would like to get hold of this one.

Google doesn't help on this either, so if anyone has kept a record, it would be greatly appreciated to have it uploaded somewhere.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I believe Sleeper is still an active member here. You can go to the member center and type in his name. You will be able to see his post and then click on the blog it should still be there...
It is a great read. Sleeper is very much missed. Many on here wish that he would come back.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1

I believe Sleeper is still an active member here. You can go to the member center and type in his name. You will be able to see his post and then click on the blog it should still be there...
It is a great read. Sleeper is very much missed. Many on here wish that he would come back.

I'm afraid that the blog entry is long gone, I tried a few weeks ago and there doesn't seem to be a record. It will be interesting to sell what Clifford Stone makes of it, as he is a close friend of John Lear (who believes Sleeper's Story)

Its a shame really, I was looking forward to seeing the second part of his blog.

blog.abovetopsecret.com... -- the page is dead.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the information, this is truly ashame. Sleeper put many hours of time and much blood sweat and tears into both his blog and the threads. He is truly missed.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Yesterday, Sleeper sent me a U2U to let me know where he now posts. 'A Day with Extraterrestrials' is available from here either as a download or hard copy.
loubaldin.blogspot.com... (Download is cheapest.)

You'll see that he offers 'In League with a UFO' for free.

Seems that his first entry is 18th June. I'm hoping that the question-answer sessions will take off and resume as before.

loubaldin.blogspot.com...

[edit on 24-6-2008 by jenny52]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jenny52
Yesterday, Sleeper sent me a U2U to let me know where he now posts. 'A Day with Extraterrestrials' is available from here either as a download or hard copy.
loubaldin.blogspot.com... (Download is cheapest.)

You'll see that he offers 'In League with a UFO' for free.

Seems that his first entry is 18th June. I'm hoping that the question-answer sessions will take off and resume as before.

loubaldin.blogspot.com...

[edit on 24-6-2008 by jenny52]

Is this Sleeper himself?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sleeper has had an encounter with aliens? Has anybody read the book?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It certainly seems to be Sleeper because if you click on the Amazon link below, you can compare the photos.

www.amazon.com...=sib_dp_pop_bc?ie=UTF8&p=S03W#reader-link

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If the link says 'book currently unavailable', do a search, click on it and then click on 'look inside'. His photo and profile are on the 'back cover'.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jenny52

Hi Jenny,
It is the real sleeper, i have spoken to him on that site.
Why don't you sign up there and see for yourself.

There is an updated version of 'In League With A Ufo' available to read for free!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Also, I just found that Sleeper posted a link to his new blog spot on 20th June in his member extended profile and info page here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
All you guys and girls in here searching for secret stuff like me :-)
Should use www.ixquick.com 14 searchengines at once, with TOTAL PRIVACY.
They don't log IP address or time, or Computer names, IP sediment strings and bundle them in your own file like Google ( BIG SPY)

Use IXQUICK a safer and better way to search.
The only searchengine that Ixquick don`t use is? YES GOOGLE :-)

Kuculcangod

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What?

Is that an advert or an actual helpful post?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.ixquick.com...

it seems real enough

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So which one was his book and which his blog?

Is the book now free and the blog for sale?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've only heard of Sleeper after listening to a 2 year old Coast To Coast recording on YouTube where John Lear mentioned him. I just read a couple of posts by Sleeper which he made in 2005. Didn't believe a word. And now 3 years later he steps into the light and we can see he's just a writer. How sad is this for John Lear and all those who bought his story ?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yes, if you are a writer you can not tell the truth.

I suggest you check out his stuff. There is something very powerful there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join