It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissapointed in Bill. He's not doing enough for Hillary!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Come'on man! Bill Clinton has so much political voting power. He's the McDaddy of politics. Yet, lately during his wife's campaign he's been sitting in the back eating McDonald's burgers. Why won't he get out there in front of the mic and support Hillary like he should be? I have a theory, he's given up and made a deal with Old Senior Bush. They are pretty close friends and I think that he may have been bought out by the old man. This is not like Bill to just sit back and let his wife take the beating.

The only time when he spoke about her publicly it was on this video. Great stuff, a must see for everyone who is a democrat.

www.hillaryclinton.com...

So after wathching the video what do you think? why has he been a sitting duck?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I totally disagree. Bill staying out of it has helped her. He's not the brains of the union. I think he was just a tool for Hillary to get this far, but he just wants to live his seperate life now.

I am aware of one speaking engagement where the person running the conference saw the most inappropriate tart wandering the room and told an assistant to find out which of the employees had brought her, so she could have a chat with him. It was Bill's date. He's quite shameless about what he runs around with now, but now no one bothers him about it. He's happy, and I believe could care less.

Anyway, I don't believe it's over yet, Hillary wouldn't be still going this far if she didn't have something up her sleeve. don't underestimate this woman.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Isn't it Hillary's job to sell her self? This is one of the problems I see whenever I see an American election, old presidents wives, sons, cousins in the background. Surely voting for the wife or the son of an ex president is simply voting for the same old thing. Surely the American people have learned their lessons of the Bush terms.

Why the hell would you want another Clinton in charge? She's corrupt, she lies, she's plastic, she's just another puppet with an army of spin doctors backing her up.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Why the hell would you want another Clinton in charge? She's corrupt, she lies, she's plastic, she's just another puppet with an army of spin doctors backing her up.

Amen, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Bill is ruining Hillary's race because he wants to be President, which is not going to happen. There is tension between the two, but I assume Bill would rather be First Lady than not in the white house at all.

The first male first lady. That's a first
. I hope he can fit into woman's clothing as he's going to have to dress the part.

Why would you want another Clinton in charge when the Clinton family is connected to the Bushes?

We're going to have more of the same with McCain and Clinton. As much as I don't want to vote for Obama, he's the one candidate who is actually slightly unique.

I don't like puppets...McCain is a lobbyist goon, even though he claims to be anti-lobbyist.

The Clintons are liars, crooks, and shills.

And Obama does not seem to be much better...

[edit on 5/26/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Young jedi, come back from the dark side...
Use the Force, Miller

new topics

top topics

join