It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exactly What Happened On 9/11 (Truth)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
hey guys

i want too explain to you ALL what exactly happened on september11th 2001 if anybody has any questions about this please email me on *SNIP* i am in no way anything too do with this earth governments i am simply a prince, prince erikus is my name from the star system of lyra i am one of the 144,000 starseeds crystal children and indigo children reincarnated down, this is the information afforded too me

all planes were fitted with anti-teleportation devices and a missile on board which is capable of incinerating huge amounts of metal from the inside which is how the twin towers collapsed, the beings who are watching over us knew this was meant too happen and the only way it could be stopped is if vast amounts of people willed it too be so, obviously this didnt happen then we get too the flight that hit the cornfield the federation stepped in and tried too get past the anti teleportation devices they tried but couldn't, the plane swung out of controlle and hit the floor (the plane was incinerated because of the missiles on board) flight 77 was saved aswell as the people they teleported the plane too safety in other words they are on the galactic federation star ship, perfectly happy and healthy what hit the pentagon was a missile as a plan b basically (think why did the fbi confiscate the tapes of the pentagon)????

i am in no way involved with this, this is information that has been afforded to me by my various guides we are trying too remove the density of the planet by the supreme power of love, we are also known as the lightworkers too help humanity through this ascension process

may all of you be blessed by the supreme light and love of the cosmos

namaste
erikus

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
And this is the kind of post that makes ats, ats.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You aren't part of the space beam community are you???

By the way, People in the 9/11 forum demand proof when you say something...

So please be nice and provide us with such things you talk about.. We need to be particular here not half ass'ed.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Yes, posts like this are the reason I don't tell anyone that I post here.

OP: Please for the sake of conversation, prove any of this, elaborate on yourself, anything to at least make this entertaining.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Please inform your guides that the plane that went down in Shanksville did not go into a cornfield (perhaps you are confusing this field with one of your crop circles).

Anyhow, just wanted to clear that up, with all of the confusion floating around about 9/11 the last thing earth needs at this time is celestial guides going around giving aliens from Lyra (and god knows who else) incorrect information.

Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by erikus1346389z

(think why did the fbi confiscate the tapes of the pentagon)????

?? so that other enemy forces and future potential terrorists
don't have detailed information, authentic video to analyse
and uncover weaknesses in/of the Pentagon building ??

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Obviously, you didn't read the title. What he/she said was EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED...

It looks like your sources are wrong.

(^joke)

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
My advice - put down the pipe, get yourself clean and find a nice
therapist....

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It is refreshing to get a different perspective on what happened but like most have said proof would say more than words.
I don't post alot i just read but this post has made my day,well done on giving us something else to talk about

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by erikus1346389z

Sorry, but I think you may have been misinformed about the plane being safe.
The plane was destroyed.
Watch this video.
www.youtube.com...
This was taken at WTC by a guy who was interviewing witnesses of the first plane hit.
He looked up after the second plane hit and watched its destruction.
The plane did not go into the building.
Even the NTSB shows that only some small pieces of the plane ever made it into the building.
Video of the event show that it disintegrated and fell as a cloud of dust.
You can see that following missiles made the hole.
Other missiles were exploded on the outside of the building to ignite the fuel.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by erikus1346389z

Close - the persons abord these planes were removed before and sent to the underground facilities in Wash. DC. The planes were remotely crashed into the buildings.
This allowed for further experimentation on mind control, having victims that are otherwise thought to be dead. THeir minds wiped clean and then given fake pasts. Living in the underground world of government protection there is no hope for release - the victims know nothing else otherwise.
This allows the gov. to side step the up roars of victims "waking up"
Erikus is also a victim with half truths -

new topics

top topics

join